Roseanne Barr rants about Ambien in interview with Dr. Oz
2018-09-13 01:37:58 UTC

Roseanne Barr sat down with Dr. Mehmet Oz to kick off Season 10 of “The
Dr. Oz Show,” Page Six has exclusively learned.

The disgraced comic will appear for the first half hour and discuss
losing her hit ABC revival, “Roseanne,” as well as her Ambien use.

“Well, I’ve done some weird things on Ambien and I think a lot of people
have. I’ve heard from thousands of people about it,” Barr says on the
show, to air Tuesday.

“One guy got up and cooked a turkey and ate it — that was, like, four
hours, if you think about it — and didn’t remember it in the morning.
And all the time that happens to me — when I go up in the kitchen and
there’s a whole box of Triscuits laid out and eggs cracked on the wall,
cheese everywhere. I ‘Ambien eat,’ like how Tiger Woods ‘Ambien drove.’
It’s a weird drug.”

The fallen star said she was on the drug when she tweeted out a racist
comment about former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett that ultimately
caused the cancellation of the show.

“Yeah, so I actually looked up Ambien, and tweeting is not a side
effect,” Oz tells Barr, who agrees. Meanwhile, her old show will go on
without her, as “The Conners.”
2018-09-14 14:08:48 UTC
http://youtu.be/J3CDCYfQ1-M
[...]
How the Hell did Oz look up anything? Does he know somebody he can borrow
medical books from?
2018-09-14 17:31:33 UTC
http://youtu.be/J3CDCYfQ1-M
[...]
Oooh, that's just being MEAN!
2018-09-14 16:37:09 UTC
“Well, I’ve done some weird things on Ambien and I think a lot of people
have. I’ve heard from thousands of people about it,” Barr says on the
show, to air Tuesday.
A buddy was on Ambian for a bit, as he was having insomnia and he found
himself randomly buying stupid shit off Amazon and eBay while high off his
ass.

He’d forget all about it until the UPS guy showed up a week later wth a box
of whatever that he didn’t remember buying.