BBC: L.A. shipping port now open 24/7 to fix slack generated by SLACKERS
2021-10-13 22:22:49 UTC
Slackers who don't want to work for a living any more.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-58901777
trotsky
2021-10-13 23:10:06 UTC
Slackers who don't want to work for a living any more.
How many have you surveyed you fucking lying piece of shit?
RichA
2021-10-13 23:38:19 UTC
Slackers who don't want to work for a living any more.
How many have you surveyed you fucking lying piece of shit?
Sung to the tune of, "I don't want to work..."

https://www.quora.com/My-19-year-old-son-refuses-to-look-for-a-job-and-he-doesn-t-want-to-go-to-college-Should-I-continue-supporting-him-or-make-him-leave-the-house