seven hundred and fifty pages of recommendations
thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN
2021-05-04 04:29:22 UTC
Our report specifically says that we must be ready as a nation by 2025 in all of the implications of A.I., training, systems, protection, weapons, everything that you care about

Tech giant Eric Schmidt warns China is catching up to U.S. in AI
APRIL 21, 2021
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tech-giant-eric-schmidt-warns-china-is-catching-up-to-u-s-in-a-i/

TAGS 5g, ai, lot, synthetic biology, digital currency, American exceptionalism
RichA
Biden is too interested in 19th century technology like trains and driving away big tech with tax increases than advancing the position of the U.S.
thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN
2021-05-04 05:00:43 UTC
Post by thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN
Our report specifically says that we must be ready as a nation by 2025 in all of the implications of A.I., training, systems, protection, weapons, everything that you care about
Tech giant Eric Schmidt warns China is catching up to U.S. in AI
APRIL 21, 2021
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tech-giant-eric-schmidt-warns-china-is-catching-up-to-u-s-in-a-i/
Biden is too interested in 19th century technology like trains and driving away big tech with tax increases than advancing the position of the U.S.
Schmidt said 2025, but also said more like 3 years China is catching the US. . Biden says don't bet against the US during his speech. Times they are a changing... The US will be left behind, there is not enough time, we pissed away 20 years of blood and treasure in the middle east wars while China was busy building. The US needs BILLIONS to implement plans in report. China already won 5G race.

Biden never mentioned crypto either while China is already implementing digital yuan.

“To win in AI, we need more money"
https://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/articles/2021/3/1/national-security-commission-on-ai-releases-final-report

Russia Ditches the Dollar
https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/russia-ditches-the-dollar-in-more-than-half-of-its-exports-1.1595370
ZZyXX
2021-05-05 01:02:49 UTC
Post by thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN
Our report specifically says that we must be ready as a nation by 2025 in all of the implications of A.I., training, systems, protection, weapons, everything that you care about
Tech giant Eric Schmidt warns China is catching up to U.S. in AI
APRIL 21, 2021
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tech-giant-eric-schmidt-warns-china-is-catching-up-to-u-s-in-a-i/
Biden is too interested in 19th century technology like trains and driving away big tech with tax increases than advancing the position of the U.S.
yes, he is one of those conservatives that support such 21st century
technology as coal
FPP
2021-05-05 09:54:26 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by RichA
Post by thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN
Our report specifically says that we must be ready as a nation by
2025 in all of the implications of A.I., training, systems,
protection, weapons, everything that you care about
Tech giant Eric Schmidt warns China is catching up to U.S. in AI
APRIL 21, 2021
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tech-giant-eric-schmidt-warns-china-is-catching-up-to-u-s-in-a-i/
Biden is too interested in 19th century technology like trains and
driving away big tech with tax increases than advancing the position
of the U.S.
yes, he is one of those conservatives that support such 21st century
technology as coal
Burning dirty rocks is so 'woke'.
--
Memoriam for the Turd Reich: "Truth isn't truth!" (Yes, it is.)*
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

* Under New Management -January 20, 2021