Well, that pretty much sums up most young actors
2018-10-11 04:09:11 UTC
Colbert was interviewing Tiffany Haddish and asked her how she chooses her movie roles. She responded that she wanted to do 50 movie by the time she was 50. Even Colbert outwardly cringed, or sighed. This is the mentality of millenials, quantity trumps quality.
Adam H. Kerman
They used to do that in the 1930s. I don't see the problem.
BTR1701
2018-10-11 14:32:09 UTC
Colbert was interviewing Tiffany Haddish and asked her how she chooses
her movie roles.
She's a cute girl, but she really needs to have that mole on her face
removed. It's doing her no favors.
David Johnston
Wow. You are some kind of perfectionist.
anim8rfsk
2018-10-11 17:04:55 UTC
Colbert was interviewing Tiffany Haddish and asked her how she chooses
her movie roles.
She's a cute girl, but she really needs to have that mole on her face
removed. It's doing her no favors.
Wow. You are some kind of perfectionist.
I had to look up who she was

bhttp://thefappening2015.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Tiffany-Haddish-
Braless-4.jpg
2018-10-11 18:13:24 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Colbert was interviewing Tiffany Haddish and asked her how she chooses
her movie roles.
She's a cute girl, but she really needs to have that mole on her face
removed. It's doing her no favors.
Wow. You are some kind of perfectionist.
If you say so. Doesn't change the fact that 10 minutes in the doctor's
office would leave no scar and dramatically improve things.
anim8rfsk
2018-10-11 15:03:57 UTC
Colbert was interviewing Tiffany Haddish and asked her how she chooses
her movie roles. She responded that she wanted to do 50 movie by the
time she was 50. Even Colbert outwardly cringed, or sighed. This is
the mentality of millenials, quantity trumps quality.
They used to do that in the 1930s. I don't see the problem.
In the 30s they only had to do 30 movies, duh.
~consul
2018-10-12 14:26:19 UTC
Colbert was interviewing Tiffany Haddish and asked her how she chooses
her movie roles. She responded that she wanted to do 50 movie by the
time she was 50. Even Colbert outwardly cringed, or sighed. This is
the mentality of millenials, quantity trumps quality.
They used to do that in the 1930s. I don't see the problem.
Was that so they could fulfill their contract before they died? :D
--
"... respect, all good works are not done by only good folk. For here,
at the end of all things, we shall do what needs to be done."
--till next time, consul
trotsky
2018-10-12 09:46:28 UTC
Colbert was interviewing Tiffany Haddish and asked her how she chooses her movie roles. She responded that she wanted to do 50 movie
What?