"Kung Fu" the remake. Awful
RichA
2021-04-08 05:38:51 UTC
A group of Chinese actors compete to see who is the worst, it's a multi-way tie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7475590/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
anim8rfsk
2021-04-08 06:06:54 UTC
Post by RichA
A group of Chinese actors compete to see who is the worst, it's a multi-way tie.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7475590/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
I suspect if we could see the show before it was all over dubbed it might
be very very different. Maybe they were trying to develop just the level
they wanted of pigeon English accent and when they finally got it made
everybody re-record their lines to match. Whatever they were doing, it
didn’t work.
RichA
Reminded me of Jet Li trying to make it in American cinema. He was so thickly accented and cleaved to Chinese intonations that he was just not good to listen to.
trotsky
2021-04-08 11:15:31 UTC
Post by RichA
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by RichA
A group of Chinese actors compete to see who is the worst, it's a multi-way tie.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7475590/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
I suspect if we could see the show before it was all over dubbed it might
be very very different. Maybe they were trying to develop just the level
they wanted of pigeon English accent and when they finally got it made
everybody re-record their lines to match. Whatever they were doing, it
didn’t work.
Reminded me of Jet Li trying to make it in American cinema. He was so thickly accented and cleaved to Chinese intonations that he was just not good to listen to.
He was the best thing about the Lethal Weapon movie he was in. As usual
your opinion is shit.
Ubiquitous
2021-04-08 17:57:04 UTC

--
Trump won.

Ubiquitous
2021-04-08 17:55:36 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
I suspect if we could see the show before it was all over dubbed it might
be very very different. Maybe they were trying to develop just the level
they wanted of pigeon English accent and when they finally got it made
everybody re-record their lines to match. Whatever they were doing, it
didn't work.
I think it was last-minute woke content.

--
Trump won.