Lock-downs have they actually worked? Not according to data
2020-05-15 14:47:43 UTC
https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/05/15/do-the-most-severe-lockdowns-coincide-to-the-highest-covid-19-death-rates/

Lockdowns not only didn't stop the death rate per million from rising, they succeeded in putting FAR more people out of work.
Trump2020
2020-05-15 23:07:56 UTC
https://www.counterpunch.org
Wow. An obscure right wing opinion site. Must be where Trump gets his
science.

Maybe it's time to beat a Peer Reviewed paper out of you. We'll leave your
guts on the floor after shoving a shotgun up your ass.

I know where you live. I'll come over some night and cut your face off as a
trophy.

Maybe Trump's virus will kill you first. You can only hope.

You have such a tiny brain. No one is going to miss you.
Yak

Yak

Yak