Leftists; time to return to your origins. Europe, Asia, Africa. You do not belong on Native American lands.
2020-07-04 20:58:58 UTC
For example, if you are typical "New Yorkers" and live in Manhattan (bought from Indians for the modern-day equivalent of $1000) then the tribe responsible for the island will be happy to let you stay, for the modest sum of $3000 per square foot of occupancy. For example, the rent charges by the tribe to the New York Times will be approximately $4.5 billion per year, based on building size and occupied space value. However, if you claim immigrant status, you will likely be settled somewhere in Montana or N. Dakota.
suzeeq
2020-07-05 00:54:26 UTC
For example, if you are typical "New Yorkers" and live in Manhattan (bought from Indians for the modern-day equivalent of $1000) then the tribe responsible for the island will be happy to let you stay, for the modest sum of $3000 per square foot of occupancy. For example, the rent charges by the tribe to the New York Times will be approximately $4.5 billion per year, based on building size and occupied space value. However, if you claim immigrant status, you will likely be settled somewhere in Montana or N. Dakota.
My ancestor came to Jamestown 400 years ago. His descendants have spread
out all over the place.
ZZyXX
2020-07-05 19:04:03 UTC
For example, if you are typical "New Yorkers" and live in Manhattan (bought from Indians for the modern-day equivalent of $1000) then the tribe responsible for the island will be happy to let you stay, for the modest sum of $3000 per square foot of occupancy. For example, the rent charges by the tribe to the New York Times will be approximately $4.5 billion per year, based on building size and occupied space value. However, if you claim immigrant status, you will likely be settled somewhere in Montana or N. Dakota.
I'm sure the First Nations residents of Canada will be glad to hear that
you are finally leaving
RichA
2020-07-05 20:10:07 UTC
But I don't believe it, YOU do. So why haven't you left? After all, when a leftist decides meat is immoral to eat, the become vegetarian. Lead by example.
ZZyXX
2020-07-06 03:29:19 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by RichA
For example, if you are typical "New Yorkers" and live in Manhattan (bought from Indians for the modern-day equivalent of $1000) then the tribe responsible for the island will be happy to let you stay, for the modest sum of $3000 per square foot of occupancy. For example, the rent charges by the tribe to the New York Times will be approximately $4.5 billion per year, based on building size and occupied space value. However, if you claim immigrant status, you will likely be settled somewhere in Montana or N. Dakota.
I'm sure the First Nations residents of Canada will be glad to hear that
you are finally leaving
But I don't believe it, YOU do. So why haven't you left? After all, when a leftist decides meat is immoral to eat, the become vegetarian. Lead by example.
nice try, but your country was built on the genocide and theft of First
Nations lands and it was you that suggest that it's time to send illegal
aliens back to their origins. Lead by example
RichA
Sorry, but the truly do-gooders don't wait for others to lead the way, they do things without prodding or thanks. So either STFU about this nonsense, or get the F---- out. Stop being hypocrites.
ZZyXX
2020-07-07 00:45:28 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by RichA
Post by ZZyXX
Post by RichA
[...]
thank you for admitting you aren't a do-gooder. what a surprise