What a RETARD! LOL
Add Reply
Peeler
2021-10-10 13:00:09 UTC
She's the dumbest and most deranged individual, pathological spammer, perv,
moron and asshole you ever saw on Usenet!

Everyone knows who I mean. I don't even have to mention her name! LOL
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!
Loose Cannon
2021-10-10 14:38:17 UTC
The gook Ejercito needs no introduction
Peeler
2021-10-10 16:11:07 UTC
On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 10:38:17 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Peeler
She's the dumbest and most deranged individual, pathological spammer, perv,
moron and asshole you ever saw on Usenet!
Everyone knows who I mean. I don't even have to mention her name! LOL
The gook Ejercito needs no introduction
Your master Michael is neither deranged, nor a pathological spammer, nor a
perv, nor a moron, nor an asshole like you and your old serbian pimp, Loose
Sphincter!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2021-10-14 14:06:29 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Peeler
She's the dumbest and most deranged individual, pathological spammer, perv,
moron and asshole you ever saw on Usenet!
Everyone knows who I mean. I don't even have to mention her name! LOL
The gook Ejercito needs no introduction
Your master Michael is neither deranged, nor a pathological spammer, nor a
perv, nor a moron, nor an asshole like you and your old serbian pimp, Loose
Sphincter!
Right on all counts!

He has no chance with the Judenfraulein!

Michael
https://www.avg.com