Flight (2012)
2021-10-14 06:48:39 UTC
This was a movie I'd never seen, even though Critics Raved (tm) about
Denzel Washington's performance. It's about the redemption of an
alchoholic who happens to be a heroic passenger airline pilot who saved
nearly everyone of his passenger. 4 passengers and 2 stewardesses died,
but 96 people lived thanks to what he did.

I thought Washington's performance was terrific. He captures the pathos
and he's a fucking believable functioning alchoholic.

Why did no one tell me about the movie opening with Nadine Velazquez's
extended nude scene? She was Catalina on My Name Is Earl. Way to justify
a movie's R rating.
super70s
2021-10-14 11:53:52 UTC
This was a movie I'd never seen, even though Critics Raved (tm) about
Denzel Washington's performance. It's about the redemption of an
alchoholic who happens to be a heroic passenger airline pilot who saved
nearly everyone of his passenger. 4 passengers and 2 stewardesses died,
but 96 people lived thanks to what he did.
I thought Washington's performance was terrific. He captures the pathos
and he's a fucking believable functioning alchoholic.
Why did no one tell me about the movie opening with Nadine Velazquez's
extended nude scene? She was Catalina on My Name Is Earl. Way to justify
a movie's R rating.
I remember Entertainment Weekly doing a story at the time with an
aeronautics expert who said it wasn't possible for a jet airliner to fly
upside down for any extended length of time as was depicted in the film.

What the hell though it looked really cool.
anim8rfsk
2021-10-14 14:25:46 UTC
This was a movie I'd never seen, even though Critics Raved (tm) about
Denzel Washington's performance. It's about the redemption of an
alchoholic who happens to be a heroic passenger airline pilot who saved
nearly everyone of his passenger. 4 passengers and 2 stewardesses died,
but 96 people lived thanks to what he did.
I thought Washington's performance was terrific. He captures the pathos
and he's a fucking believable functioning alchoholic.
Why did no one tell me about the movie opening with Nadine Velazquez's
extended nude scene? She was Catalina on My Name Is Earl. Way to justify
a movie's R rating.
Where did you see this?

2021-10-14 14:49:06 UTC
This was a movie I'd never seen, even though Critics Raved (tm) about
Denzel Washington's performance. It's about the redemption of an
alchoholic who happens to be a heroic passenger airline pilot who saved
nearly everyone of his passenger. 4 passengers and 2 stewardesses died,
but 96 people lived thanks to what he did.
I thought Washington's performance was terrific. He captures the pathos
and he's a fucking believable functioning alchoholic.
Why did no one tell me about the movie opening with Nadine Velazquez's
extended nude scene? She was Catalina on My Name Is Earl. Way to justify
a movie's R rating.
Where did you see this?
Sorry. I forgot to mention it.

ePix has it.

There should have been an R-rated version of My Name Is Earl.
anim8rfsk
2021-10-14 15:13:04 UTC
This was a movie I'd never seen, even though Critics Raved (tm) about
Denzel Washington's performance. It's about the redemption of an
alchoholic who happens to be a heroic passenger airline pilot who saved
nearly everyone of his passenger. 4 passengers and 2 stewardesses died,
but 96 people lived thanks to what he did.
I thought Washington's performance was terrific. He captures the pathos
and he's a fucking believable functioning alchoholic.
Why did no one tell me about the movie opening with Nadine Velazquez's
extended nude scene? She was Catalina on My Name Is Earl. Way to justify
a movie's R rating.
Where did you see this?
Sorry. I forgot to mention it.
ePix has it.
There should have been an R-rated version of My Name Is Earl.
Thanks. I can’t get Epix but it looks like it’s on the Hulu.
2021-10-14 15:18:27 UTC
This was a movie I'd never seen, even though Critics Raved (tm) about
Denzel Washington's performance. It's about the redemption of an
alchoholic who happens to be a heroic passenger airline pilot who saved
nearly everyone of his passenger. 4 passengers and 2 stewardesses died,
but 96 people lived thanks to what he did.
I thought Washington's performance was terrific. He captures the pathos
and he's a fucking believable functioning alchoholic.
Why did no one tell me about the movie opening with Nadine Velazquez's
extended nude scene? She was Catalina on My Name Is Earl. Way to justify
a movie's R rating.
Where did you see this?
Sorry. I forgot to mention it.
ePix has it.
There should have been an R-rated version of My Name Is Earl.
Thanks. I can't get Epix but it looks like it's on the Hulu.
I rely on you for this important informatiion! It's not like Ian would
look for it!
anim8rfsk
2021-10-14 22:00:04 UTC
[...]
Seriously, get the JustWatch app and it will tell you which of your
streaming services the show you want is available on.

2021-10-15 00:36:02 UTC
[...]
It sez that you made up the nekidly nude Jill Wagner European edit!
I didn’t! One of the shows producers did!
T***@agent.com
Thanks for the tip. I need that app.
anim8rfsk
2021-10-15 12:34:48 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
[...]
Cool. I think Ian turned me onto it?
2021-10-15 12:39:49 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
[...]

Get a Roku, it's search function tells you the same thing. And the
amount of free content is through the roof.
moviePig
2021-10-15 15:01:59 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
[...]

There are numerous such web services. Google "XXX where to watch"...