Barack Obama - The Crazy Uncle
thinbluemime2
2020-10-22 15:48:20 UTC
"That's not normal presidential behavior. We wouldn't tolerate it from a
high school principal. We wouldn't tolerate it from a coach. We wouldn't
tolerate it from a co-worker. We wouldn't tolerate it in our family,
except for maybe crazy uncle somewhere. I mean, why would we expect and
accept this from the President of the United States? And why are folks
making excuses for that? "Oh, well, that's just him.""

Barack Obama's Joe Biden campaign speech
Thu October 22, 2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/22/politics/obama-speech-transcript/index.html

-------------------

Previously on, "Wicked Smart"

https://www.google.com/search?q=Obama+Hillary+Wicked+smart
Jim Crow
2020-10-24 02:31:26 UTC
Obama hates white people. Even our President says he's a negro muslim from
Kenya.

Nobody since Jefferson Davis has done more for the Negro but Trump.

If Jefferson Davis could have convinced those negroes to fight for the south,
perhaps life would be better today.
25th Amendment Now!!! <@.𐀟>
2020-10-24 02:47:19 UTC
*Trump is a Crazy Uncle*
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8845957/Donald-Trump-says-REMEMBER-negative-test-COVID-diagnosis.html
'You're the president - you're not someone's crazy uncle!' Donald
Trump faces off with Savannah Guthrie in angry town hall as he
says he CAN'T REMEMBER when he tested negative for COVID and
clashes with her over his taxes and his tweets
* *Donald Trump was combative and defensive throughout his town hall
meeting with NBC News on Thursday *
* *Trump sparred with NBC News' Savannah Guthrie over wearing a face
mask, denouncing white supremacy, and the QAnon conspiracy group*
* *'Let's waste a whole show,' he snapped at her when she asked him
about the retweets on his Twitter feed, which have contained QAnon
conspiracy theories and unproven claims about Osama bin Laden*
* *'You're not somebody's crazy uncle who can just retweet
whatever,' Guthrie told him *
* *The town hall, which took the place of the second presidential
debate scheduled for Thursday night in Miami, had many memorable
moments - most combative and some just unusual *
* *The evening started out with the president saying he can't
remember when he last tested negative for the coronavirus before
he was diagnosed with it on October 3 *
* *Meanwhile, Biden was questioned by ABC's George Stephanopoulos in
Philadelphia, to an audience of undecided voters and set a far
more sedated tone *
* *The conflicting town hall broadcasts came about after the
Commission on Presidential Debates canceled the previously
scheduled October 15 debate because Trump refused to do a virtual
debate *
Published: 20:23 EDT, 15 October 2020 | Updated: 23:19 EDT, 15 October
2020
Donald Trump
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/donald_trump/index.html> was
combative and defensive throughout his town hall meeting with NBC News
on Thursday night, a contentious evening that found the president
struggling to answer questions about his COVID testing, his taxes, his
debt and a host of other issues.
The one-hour event seemed more like a boxing match than an interview
as Trump sparred with NBC News' Savannah Guthrie over wearing a face
mask, denouncing white supremacy and the QAnon conspiracy group.
Guthrie asked more questions than the undecided voters the evening was
dedicated to and challenged Trump repeatedly in a way the president
doesn't usually experience, given his preference for interviews with
friendlier news outlets.
'Let's waste a whole show,' he snapped at her when she asked him about
the retweets on his Twitter feed, which have contained QAnon
conspiracy theories and unproven claims Seal Team Six killed Osama bin
Laden's body double.
'You're not somebody's crazy uncle who can just retweet whatever,'
Guthrie told him as she pressed him on the issue.
She kept the president on his toes with quick questions and repeated
follow ups, pushing him to answer questions he tried to deflect away.
Yet soon after the debate ended, Trump's campaign boasted he had
'defeated opponent' Guthrie, saying he had 'masterfully handled her
attacks'.
Meanwhile, Biden was questioned by ABC's George Stephanopoulos in
Philadelphia, to an audience of undecided voters and set a far more
sedated tone,
During the evening, the president appeared to admit he owes more than
$400 million to creditors, denied knowing about QAnon while praising
them for fighting pedophilia, and declined to say if he was tested for
COVID the day of his first presidential debate.
The town hall, which took the place of the second presidential debate
scheduled for Thursday night in Miami, had many memorable moments -
most combative and some just unusual.
One of those came when Paulette Dale, described as leaning toward
voting for Joe Biden, appeared to flirt with the president. 'I have to
say, you have a great smile. You're so handsome when you smile,' she
told him. 'Thank you,' Trump said as the audience applauded.
[. . . . . . . . . . . . . Read more. Photos & Video]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8845957/Donald-Trump-says-REMEMBER-negative-test-COVID-diagnosis.html

**Will you re-elect a clown who has fucked the U.S. beyond recognition
in less than 4 years?
*
**The US is only 4% of the world population, but accountable for more
than 20% of Trump pandemic deaths.**
****
**Trump is guilty of more than 228,000 counts of "criminal negligence
causing death", and more than 8.6 million counts of "criminal negligence
causing bodily harm" due to mishandling of the COVID pandemic.**
**
Trump is a charlatan. He boasts that he is the master of "The Art of the
Deal", so he started a trade war with China and the rest of the world.
Trump has lost the trade war big time. Now the US is in a recession.
***Trump has added another $8 trillion to the national debt now, and
projected to add $2 trillion more by January, 2021.*
*

*The 25th AMMENDMENT?

**CLOWN IN CHIEF********
*******
*****Donald Trump is no longer just a joke; he is a threat.

**

*We have all witnessed the self destruction of a con-man with **
**multiple mental disorders. Every scandal was created by him.**
**Every wound was self-inflicted. **It's time to save our nation.**
***

*Lock him up.**
*

*

*TRUMP FOR PRISON 2021*
Busta Capp
2020-10-27 20:06:41 UTC
Post by Jim Crow
Obama hates white people. Even our President says he's a negro muslim
from Kenya.
Nobody since Jefferson Davis has done more for the Negro but Trump.
If Jefferson Davis could have convinced those negroes to fight for the
south, perhaps life would be better today.
TV shows which depict blacks as they truly are can be seen in "COPS," "The
First 48," and "Hard-Core Pawn." Now understand that while "Hard-Core Pawn’"
has some scripted scenes, they represent accurately how blacks talk, how
they conduct themselves in public, and their self-righteous and
self-entitled attitudes:

Jim Crow

Jim Crow

Jim Crow