Nobel prize in economics was a communist lie
2021-10-13 05:31:47 UTC
The researchers claimed that an influx of immigrant didn't depress wages in various sectors. B.S. I've seen numerous examples of standard industry wages being undercut by foreign workers. WTF do they THINK all those illegals get HIRED for??

https://phys.org/news/2021-10-us-based-economists-nobel-prize-societal.html
ZZyXX
2021-10-13 19:39:18 UTC
The researchers claimed that an influx of immigrant didn't depress wages in various sectors. B.S. I've seen numerous examples of standard industry wages being undercut by foreign workers. WTF do they THINK all those illegals get HIRED for??
https://phys.org/news/2021-10-us-based-economists-nobel-prize-societal.html
their skills, their willingness to actually work, their ability to
perform quality work