These are the employees in Silicon Valley that are censoring you and monitoring your conversations.
2021-10-21 16:35:57 UTC
https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1451212959687004163?s=21
2021-10-21 17:22:26 UTC
https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1451212959687004163?s=21
A) there's only one employee speaking,

B) How the fuck does Netflix "monitor conversations" you gay asshole?
David Johnston
2021-10-21 18:06:58 UTC
https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1451212959687004163?s=21
I assume that isn't literal, since obviously she isn't with a company that has any ability to censor me.
anim8rfsk
2021-10-21 19:44:12 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by anim8rfsk
https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1451212959687004163?s=21
I assume that isn't literal, since obviously she isn't with a company
that has any ability to censor me.
As a lot of the comments pointed out nobody is posting on the Netflix
anyway. :-)
2021-10-21 19:22:04 UTC
https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1451212959687004163?s=21
Well, Netflix (and the protest that hippopotamus was engaged in) is in Los
Angeles, not Silicon Valley, but yeah, the point stands.
The "point" that it's one person instead of "employees" and LA instead
of Silicon Valley? Wouldn't the proper thing to do be to dismiss her
and what she tweeted as a gigantic pile of shit?
kensi
2021-10-22 02:44:39 UTC
https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1451212959687004163?s=21
Why are you retweeting that traitor?