Another "Blue State" mailman goes "off-book."
2020-10-14 14:49:24 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/us/postal-worker-caught-dumping-mail-in-pennsylvania-trnd/index.html
BTR1701
2020-10-14 14:54:17 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/us/postal-worker-caught-dumping-mail-in-pennsylvania-trnd/index.html
Nothing to see here.

Not statistically significant.

Voting by mail is completely safe, no danger of fraud.

Stop posting things like this or face hate crime charges.
FPP
2020-10-14 15:13:51 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/us/postal-worker-caught-dumping-mail-in-pennsylvania-trnd/index.html
Nothing to see here.
Not statistically significant.
Voting by mail is completely safe, no danger of fraud.
Stop posting things like this or face hate crime charges.
So what? How many ballots were compromised? Any?

Republicans in California set up fake ballot boxes illegally.
Why no outrage when your people are ACTUALLY stealing ballots?
--
There's nothing more American than demanding to carry an AR-15 to
"protect yourself" but refusing to wear a mask to protect everyone else.

If you hired a guy to "Make My House Great Again", and he hired his
incompetent children, stole your money, gave it away to your richest
neighbors, let everyone get sick, killed your grandma, backed over your
mailbox, burned down your house and blamed it on your black friends next
door... would YOU hire him AGAIN?

REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.
Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
b***@gmail.com
2020-10-15 03:35:06 UTC
Dumping mail, fake ballot boxes....

Now why should we trust this election?
This just opens the door wide for election fraud.

Makes the whole "hanging chad" bruhaha
seem silly and quaint in comparison.
Zak Stein
2020-10-18 03:29:19 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Dumping mail, fake ballot boxes....
Now why should we trust this election?
This just opens the door wide for election fraud.
Makes the whole "hanging chad" bruhaha
seem silly and quaint in comparison.
We need to stop the election or Trump's going to get his ass kicked,
then it's off to prison where he'll give up state secrets in exchange
for not getting sodomized and beaten in the shower.

It's very troubling. Even Melania cares about it.
trotsky
2020-10-14 17:06:01 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/us/postal-worker-caught-dumping-mail-in-pennsylvania-trnd/index.html
Nothing to see here.
Not statistically significant.
Cool, I've made you my bitch so many times with this observation you're
now trying to use it in jest. The ego gratification is through the
roof, thanks!
Adam H. Kerman
2020-10-14 17:36:51 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/us/postal-worker-caught-dumping-mail-in-pennsylvania-trnd/index.html
Rich, would you stop feigning expertise in US voting paterns?
Pennsylvania is a swing state, not a blue state. Both Trump and Biden
have been actively campaigning.

This is very serious and I hope they throw the book at the bastard, but
this was all mail for his route, not just election or political mail.
The Horny Goat
2020-10-15 03:56:55 UTC
On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 17:36:51 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/us/postal-worker-caught-dumping-mail-in-pennsylvania-trnd/index.html
Rich, would you stop feigning expertise in US voting paterns?
Pennsylvania is a swing state, not a blue state. Both Trump and Biden
have been actively campaigning.
This is very serious and I hope they throw the book at the bastard, but
this was all mail for his route, not just election or political mail.
If anybody doesn't know where the swing states are just look at where
the candidates have been the last two weeks and are scheduled to be
the next 3 weeks.

I've got REAL money that says that other than making short visits to
their home states they'll extremely rarely be going anywhere else but
swing states. (Exception: if something appalling happens between now
and then then it would not shock me to see them going there to gain
brownie points!)

For instance I'd be gobsmacked if Biden goes to California except
perhaps on election night though I expect him to be in Delaware on
election night.
David Johnston
2020-10-14 21:26:41 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/us/postal-worker-caught-dumping-mail-in-pennsylvania-trnd/index.html
Pennsylvania isn't a blue state. Voted for Trump last time.
RichA
2020-10-15 03:03:22 UTC
I guess then Trump had a point about voting shenanigans?
David Johnston
2020-10-15 06:42:38 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/us/postal-worker-caught-dumping-mail-in-pennsylvania-trnd/index.html
Pennsylvania isn't a blue state. Voted for Trump last time.
I guess then Trump had a point about voting shenanigans?
Not based on mail carriers who decided their job is too much work. But
on the bright side California Republicans are setting up fake "official
ballot drop boxes"
Zak Stein
2020-10-18 03:31:00 UTC
In article <rm8r0v$1q3b$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@yahoo.com
says...
Post by David Johnston
Not based on mail carriers who decided their job is too much work. But
on the bright side California Republicans are setting up fake "official
ballot drop boxes"
Fuck you asshole. Everybody knows that elections are bad for Trump and
that's why they're a problem. No election = no problem for Trump.
It's simple.