Deadline: 'Now Apocalypse' Canceled By Starz After One Season
Add Reply
Robin Miller
2019-07-27 04:24:21 UTC
https://deadline.com/2019/07/now-apocalypse-canceled-starz-one-season-1202655087/

‘Now Apocalypse’ Canceled By Starz After One Season – TCA

By Nellie Andreeva
July 26, 2019 2:50pm
anim8rfsk
Jim G.
2019-07-27 07:27:58 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2019/07/now-apocalypse-canceled-starz-one-season-12026550
87/
‘Now Apocalypse’ Canceled By Starz After One Season – TCA
By Nellie Andreeva
July 26, 2019 2:50pm
Too male.
And complicated.
"She mustn't kill Aaron. I mean it. I hate to be strict but she really
mustn't kill anyone." -- Carolyn Martens, KILLING EVE
Ian J. Ball
2019-07-27 17:35:19 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2019/07/now-apocalypse-canceled-starz-one-season-1202655087/
‘Now Apocalypse’ Canceled By Starz After One Season – TCA
By Nellie Andreeva
July 26, 2019 2:50pm
Too male.
Kelli Berglund co-starred in that show - if there's Kelli Berglund
naked nudity in it, I may have to force myself to watch this dreck one
of these days... [roll]
2019-07-27 18:01:50 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2019/07/now-apocalypse-canceled-starz-one-season-12026
55087/
‘Now Apocalypse’ Canceled By Starz After One Season – TCA
By Nellie Andreeva
July 26, 2019 2:50pm
Too male.
Kelli Berglund co-starred in that show - if there's Kelli Berglund
naked nudity in it, I may have to force myself to watch this dreck one
of these days... [roll]
OMG Ian, no, seriously, no. It's all explicit gay male sex. Right from the
start. I didn't make it more than a couple minutes in. I never even saw a
female cast member.
2019-07-27 20:20:45 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2019/07/now-apocalypse-canceled-starz-one-season-12026
55087/
ŒNow Apocalypse¹ Canceled By Starz After One Season ­ TCA
By Nellie Andreeva
July 26, 2019 2:50pm
Too male.
Kelli Berglund co-starred in that show - if there's Kelli Berglund
naked nudity in it,
There is.
Or you could Google Image it. That's a real timesaver.
anim8rfsk
2019-07-27 22:18:05 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
I may have to force myself to watch this dreck one of these days...
[roll]
Or you could Google Image it. That's a real timesaver.
Jesus. She looks 12 years old.

On the other hand, the interweb seems to have LOTS of nekkidly nude shots of
her from Now Apocalypse.

NSFW

https://scandalpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Kelli20Berglund20-
20Now20Apocalypse20-20S01E04_3.jpg
all in purple light.
2019-07-27 23:07:04 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
I may have to force myself to watch this dreck one of these days...
[roll]
Or you could Google Image it. That's a real timesaver.
Jesus. She looks 12 years old.
She's actually 23.
Yeah, but the first Yahoo image pics she looked 12. Maybe she was.
2019-08-10 23:03:53 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2019/07/now-apocalypse-canceled-starz-one-season-1202655087/
'Now Apocalypse' Canceled By Starz After One Season - TCA
By Nellie Andreeva
July 26, 2019 2:50pm
I tried it, made it three minutes into the first episode and deleted it.
It went out of its way to offend everyone, far more than Euphoria does.

I guess the little lady that Starz is condescendingly programming to
these days was too dumb to grasp just how very clever the show's premise was.