Netflix's "Luke Cage" new season trailer
David
2018-06-13 01:06:44 UTC

Harlem can only handle one devil at a time.

Season 2 of Marvel’s Luke Cage debuts exclusively on Netflix June 22,
2018.
Alan Smithee
2018-06-13 08:27:26 UTC
Post by David
http://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ
Harlem can only handle one devil at a time.
Season 2 of Marvel’s Luke Cage debuts exclusively on Netflix June 22,
2018.
I like Colter but I don't like his show or Charlie Cox's show.

Waiting for the next J.Jones. Hope it's better than season 2...
EGK
2018-06-13 14:45:48 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by David
http://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ
Harlem can only handle one devil at a time.
Season 2 of Marvel’s Luke Cage debuts exclusively on Netflix June 22,
2018.
I like Colter but I don't like his show or Charlie Cox's show.
Waiting for the next J.Jones. Hope it's better than season 2...
The problem with all these Netflix/Marvel shows is they have plot for about
5 episodes but they stretch them out to 10. Even the shit-fest that was
Iron Fist could have been improved if it had been much shorter.
Ian J. Ball
2018-06-13 15:41:18 UTC
Post by EGK
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by David
http://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ
Harlem can only handle one devil at a time.
Season 2 of Marvel’s Luke Cage debuts exclusively on Netflix June 22,
2018.
I like Colter but I don't like his show or Charlie Cox's show.
Waiting for the next J.Jones. Hope it's better than season 2...
The problem with all these Netflix/Marvel shows is they have plot for about
5 episodes but they stretch them out to 10. Even the shit-fest that was
Iron Fist could have been improved if it had been much shorter.
That's true of more than just the Netflix Marvel shows - it's likely
true of *any* of the "streaming" Marvel shows (e.g. Runaways, Impulse),
and many streaming shows in general (e.g. Altered Carbon, from what I
hear...).
anim8rfsk
2018-06-13 16:08:16 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by EGK
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by David
http://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ
Harlem can only handle one devil at a time.
Season 2 of Marvel’s Luke Cage debuts exclusively on Netflix June 22,
2018.
I like Colter but I don't like his show or Charlie Cox's show.
Waiting for the next J.Jones. Hope it's better than season 2...
The problem with all these Netflix/Marvel shows is they have plot for about
5 episodes but they stretch them out to 10. Even the shit-fest that was
Iron Fist could have been improved if it had been much shorter.
That's true of more than just the Netflix Marvel shows - it's likely
true of *any* of the "streaming" Marvel shows (e.g. Runaways, Impulse),
and many streaming shows in general (e.g. Altered Carbon, from what I
hear...).
Wait - Impulse is a Marvel show?

Altered Carbon suffered from being run by the most incompetent
showkiller in the business.
--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/
EGK
2018-06-13 16:20:17 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by EGK
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by David
http://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ
Harlem can only handle one devil at a time.
Season 2 of Marvel’s Luke Cage debuts exclusively on Netflix June 22,
2018.
I like Colter but I don't like his show or Charlie Cox's show.
Waiting for the next J.Jones. Hope it's better than season 2...
The problem with all these Netflix/Marvel shows is they have plot for about
5 episodes but they stretch them out to 10. Even the shit-fest that was
Iron Fist could have been improved if it had been much shorter.
That's true of more than just the Netflix Marvel shows - it's likely
true of *any* of the "streaming" Marvel shows (e.g. Runaways, Impulse),
and many streaming shows in general (e.g. Altered Carbon, from what I
hear...).
Wait - Impulse is a Marvel show?
Altered Carbon suffered from being run by the most incompetent
showkiller in the business.
I don't believe Impulse is a Marvel show but he's right about a lot of
streaming shows in general.

It's like you said yesterdy in that Impulse thread. "It felt like Defiling
Gravity or Altered Carbon, where everything but the first and last eps were
filler."
Ian J. Ball
2018-06-13 18:31:06 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by EGK
The problem with all these Netflix/Marvel shows is they have plot for
about 5 episodes but they stretch them out to 10. Even the shit-fest
that was Iron Fist could have been improved if it had been much shorter.
That's true of more than just the Netflix Marvel shows - it's likely
true of *any* of the "streaming" Marvel shows (e.g. Runaways, Impulse),
and many streaming shows in general (e.g. Altered Carbon, from what I
hear...).
Wait - Impulse is a Marvel show?
Ah, right you are - I messed that up.
anim8rfsk
2018-06-13 19:07:03 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by EGK
The problem with all these Netflix/Marvel shows is they have plot for
about 5 episodes but they stretch them out to 10. Even the shit-fest
that was Iron Fist could have been improved if it had been much shorter.
That's true of more than just the Netflix Marvel shows - it's likely
true of *any* of the "streaming" Marvel shows (e.g. Runaways, Impulse),
and many streaming shows in general (e.g. Altered Carbon, from what I
hear...).
Wait - Impulse is a Marvel show?
Ah, right you are - I messed that up.
It's lame enough to be a DC show.
Alan Smithee
2018-06-13 18:26:15 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by EGK
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by David
http://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ
Harlem can only handle one devil at a time.
Season 2 of Marvel’s Luke Cage debuts exclusively on Netflix June 22,
2018.
I like Colter but I don't like his show or Charlie Cox's show.
Waiting for the next J.Jones. Hope it's better than season 2...
The problem with all these Netflix/Marvel shows is they have plot for
about 5 episodes but they stretch them out to 10.
Even the shit-fest that was Iron Fist could have been improved if it
had been much shorter.
That's true of more than just the Netflix Marvel shows - it's likely
true of *any* of the "streaming" Marvel shows (e.g. Runaways, Impulse),
and many streaming shows in general (e.g. Altered Carbon, from what I
hear...).
For "Runaways", definitely. It went on waaay too long. I haven't seen
the others.
anim8rfsk
2018-06-13 16:07:19 UTC
Post by EGK
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by David
http://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ
Harlem can only handle one devil at a time.
Season 2 of Marvel’s Luke Cage debuts exclusively on Netflix June 22,
2018.
I like Colter but I don't like his show or Charlie Cox's show.
Waiting for the next J.Jones. Hope it's better than season 2...
The problem with all these Netflix/Marvel shows is they have plot for about
5 episodes but they stretch them out to 10. Even the shit-fest that was
Iron Fist could have been improved if it had been much shorter.
Plot and budget. Luke Cage started just doing the FX off screen about
2/3 of the way through.
Ian J. Ball
2018-06-13 18:32:17 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by EGK
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by David
http://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ
Harlem can only handle one devil at a time.
Season 2 of Marvel’s Luke Cage debuts exclusively on Netflix June 22,
2018.
I like Colter but I don't like his show or Charlie Cox's show.
Waiting for the next J.Jones. Hope it's better than season 2...
The problem with all these Netflix/Marvel shows is they have plot for
about 5 episodes but they stretch them out to 10. Even the shit-fest
that was Iron Fist could have been improved if it had been much shorter.
Plot and budget. Luke Cage started just doing the FX off screen about
2/3 of the way through.
I'm really glad I skipped this, then.

Ian (At least "Iron Fist" has "eye candy". But Luke Cage without
Jessica Jones always seemed pointless to me...)
anim8rfsk
2018-06-13 19:08:57 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by EGK
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by David
http://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ
Harlem can only handle one devil at a time.
Season 2 of Marvel’s Luke Cage debuts exclusively on Netflix June 22,
2018.
I like Colter but I don't like his show or Charlie Cox's show.
Waiting for the next J.Jones. Hope it's better than season 2...
The problem with all these Netflix/Marvel shows is they have plot for
about 5 episodes but they stretch them out to 10. Even the shit-fest
that was Iron Fist could have been improved if it had been much shorter.
Plot and budget. Luke Cage started just doing the FX off screen about
2/3 of the way through.
I'm really glad I skipped this, then.
And yet it's the best of the Netflix Marvel shows.