CNN Not Even Trying to Hide Its Bias Anymore
2019-08-07 18:14:48 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"

Here's another one they could use (but they absolutely won't):

"Dayton Gunman Said Climate Deniers are Endangering the Planet, So Has
Elizabeth Warren"

Or this one:

"Tacoma Firebomber Said There Were 'Concentration Camps' At the Border, So
Has Ocasio-Cortez"

The media bias is so transparent at this point, they don't even try to hide
it.

They are activists and propagandists. Not journalists.
moviePig
2019-08-07 18:43:45 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
"Dayton Gunman Said Climate Deniers are Endangering the Planet, So Has
Elizabeth Warren"
"Tacoma Firebomber Said There Were 'Concentration Camps' At the Border, So
Has Ocasio-Cortez"
The media bias is so transparent at this point, they don't even try to hide
it.
They are activists and propagandists. Not journalists.
Often. But they're also finders/bringers of fact. It's up to you to
winnow the geography from the perspective ...and maybe always has been.
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
FPP
2019-08-07 23:24:48 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
"Dayton Gunman Said Climate Deniers are Endangering the Planet, So Has
Elizabeth Warren"
"Tacoma Firebomber Said There Were 'Concentration Camps' At the Border, So
Has Ocasio-Cortez"
The media bias is so transparent at this point, they don't even try to hide
it.
They are activists and propagandists. Not journalists.
Often.  But they're also finders/bringers of fact.  It's up to you to
winnow the geography from the perspective ...and maybe always has been.
The difference here is that that "propaganda" just happens to be factual.

FACT: There ARE concentration camps on our border. They fit the definition.
FACT: Climate deniers ARE endangering the planet.
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.

Fact, fact, fact. When it's a fact, news organization are SUPPOSED to
report it. Please skool our moron"lawyer" on how "news" works.
--
There are three inescapable facts from the Mueller report that Mitch
McConnell can't hide:
-Elizabeth Warren
Rhino
2019-08-08 00:11:23 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
"Dayton Gunman Said Climate Deniers are Endangering the Planet, So Has
Elizabeth Warren"
"Tacoma Firebomber Said There Were 'Concentration Camps' At the Border, So
Has Ocasio-Cortez"
The media bias is so transparent at this point, they don't even try to hide
it.
They are activists and propagandists. Not journalists.
Often.  But they're also finders/bringers of fact.  It's up to you to
winnow the geography from the perspective ...and maybe always has been.
The difference here is that that "propaganda" just happens to be factual.
FACT: There ARE concentration camps on our border.  They fit the
definition.
I've never heard of ANY real concentration camp that would simply let
you leave as long as you went home but the ones on the US border
apparently DO let you leave. Maybe you can explain that to us?
Post by FPP
FACT: Climate deniers ARE endangering the planet.
I'd say climate hysterics are doing at least as much harm.
Post by FPP
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.
Yet you haven't refuted any fact that BTR1701 provided about the other
criminals who found inspiration in the words of prominent Democrats.
Post by FPP
Fact, fact, fact.  When it's a fact, news organization are SUPPOSED to
report it.  Please skool our moron"lawyer" on how "news" works.
Your deliberate misspellings aren't contributing to the conversation. Or
are you actually that incompetent at spelling?
2019-08-08 00:26:03 UTC
[...]
Who the fuck says they can leave, moron? They're in cages. They just
let the toddlers go free, now do they, idiot?
-Elizabeth Warren
Rhino
2019-08-08 04:40:37 UTC
[...]
From everything I've read, these "refugees" are free to leave and go
back where they came from any time they want. Actually, I don't suppose
the government insists they go back to their home countries, just that
they leave US soil.
2019-08-08 07:31:06 UTC
[...]
From everything I've read, these "refugees" are free to leave and go
back where they came from any time they want. Actually, I don't suppose
the government insists they go back to their home countries, just that
they leave US soil.
Yes. That's because you read publications that feed you shit, and you
suck it lustily, through a straw.
--
Trump: "I'm rich." (* but you can't see my taxes.)
"I'm smart." (* but you can't see my grades.)
"I'm totally exonerated." (* but you can't see the report.)
NoBody
2019-08-08 12:18:20 UTC
[...]
From everything I've read, these "refugees" are free to leave and go
back where they came from any time they want. Actually, I don't suppose
the government insists they go back to their home countries, just that
they leave US soil.
Yes. That's because you read publications that feed you shit, and you
suck it lustily, through a straw.
Notice that FPP can't refute what was said and insteads resorts to
insults.
FPP
2019-08-08 00:26:26 UTC
Post by FPP
FACT: Climate deniers ARE endangering the planet.
I'd say climate hysterics are doing at least as much harm.
You'd be the moron you are, then.
-Elizabeth Warren
FPP
-Elizabeth Warren
Roger Blake
2019-08-08 00:47:36 UTC
I'd say climate hysterics are doing at least as much harm.
They're doing much more harm. The Warmists fall all over themselves clamoring
for ever-more centralized government power to control every aspect of our
lives. Their term "denier" is a disingenuous attempt to associate legitimate
skepticism about man-made "climate change" with Holocaust denial.

The climate hysterics clearly display the characteristics of a religious
cult. Their god is an angry god that demands sacrifice from us all.
(Except of course for the leaders who will get to keep their huge
energy-hungry mansions, private jets, and fleets of SUVs.)

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org
2019-08-08 04:24:32 UTC
[...]
He can't and won't because they're not actual concentration camps.
Occasional-Cortex was destroyed by actual Holocaust camp survivors for
making that comparison and she refused to meet with them to discuss the
issue or even apologize for using the unimaginable horror they endured
to score cheap political points. FPP is just more of the same.
You noticed that, too, huh?
Rhino
2019-08-08 04:45:39 UTC
[...]
Am I misinformed? Are the people in these facilities free to leave at
any time as long as they leave US soil. Because if that's true, that
makes these facilities utterly unlike concentration camps, where the
only way out was up the chimneys of the crematoria (except of course for
the few that survived until the camps were liberated).
Post by BTR1701
Occasional-Cortex was destroyed by actual Holocaust camp survivors for
making that comparison and she refused to meet with them to discuss the
issue or even apologize for using the unimaginable horror they endured
to score cheap political points.
I hope the Jewish citizens of her district remember that when they vote
in House elections in 2020....
Post by BTR1701
FPP is just more of the same.
Indeed.
Post by FPP
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.
Yet you haven't refuted any fact that BTR1701 provided about the other
criminals who found inspiration in the words of prominent Democrats.
You noticed that, too, huh?
It kind of stuck out....
2019-08-08 04:50:26 UTC
[...]
Yeah, one of the key attributes missing from ICE detention centers is
the intentional genocidal murdering of people. Not even one person has
been murdered by those running the facilities, but FPP and Statist
Barbie are all, "Muh concentration camps!"
It kind of stuck out....
FPP
2019-08-08 07:45:57 UTC
[...]
Those are specific concentration camps - the death camps. Which nobody
has said these are.

Cambridge Dictionary definition: "a place where large numbers of people
are kept as prisoners in extremely bad conditions, especially for
political reasons."

But, I can understand how you wouldn't get that historical
distinction... you're just ignorant of any history not taught in a grade
school.

Guess they don't teach it at on-line Law Schools, either.
BTR1701
2019-08-08 11:56:57 UTC
[...]
"There are concentration camps on the border!" they hysterically bleat,
then when called on their incendiary incitement, they innocently bat their
eyes and disingenuously say, "Oh, when we used that loaded term, we didn't
mean *those* concentration camps. We meant this entirely uncommon
definition of the term that no one actually thinks of when they hear the
words 'concentration camps.'"
FPP
2019-08-08 12:27:45 UTC
[...]
They're concentration camps, and some Jews are the first to point that out.
It's kinda their thing.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/readersreact/la-ol-le-concentration-camps-border-20190707-story.html

“My whole life I’ve been told these stories by my community,” said one
young Jewish activist. “Those alarms are going off in my head.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/jews-against-ice-never-again-immigration-concentration-camp

Ditto some Japanese. They've called out Trump's camp as concentration
camp too.
But, hey... why believed people who lived history when we can take the
word of a fake lawyer?

If you don't like being compared to Nazis, stop acting like THEY did.
trotsky
2019-08-09 10:41:06 UTC
[...]
No one thinks that? When did you poll all of humanity you filthy
motherfucking liar? Do you even want to be taken seriously you stupid
half assed troll?

---
2019-08-10 11:29:58 UTC
[...]
Who gives a flying motherfuck what they're called, they are human rights
violations and against every principle on which this country was
founded. Right wing assholes such as yourself are the enablers of these,
and unless you can grow a pair of B A L L S and discuss these
concentration camps as the human rights violations that they are you
don't have a fucking thing to say on the subject, so just shut the fuck up.

Any questions?
BTR1701
2019-08-10 12:36:55 UTC
[...]
Then I guess the tribunals will be indicting Obama for building the camps
and starting the detention program in the first place.
trotsky
2019-08-10 14:00:01 UTC
[...]
So you're too fucking stupid to comprehend what's different under
Stephen Miller's watch vs. Obama's? You're really fucking stupid, I'll
give you that, but I think you're just being a fucking liar in this case.
Ed Stasiak
2019-08-08 13:21:30 UTC
Cambridge Dictionary definition: "a place where large numbers of people
are kept as prisoners in extremely bad conditions, especially for political
reasons."
Except they’re not “extremely bad conditions” with the claims of illegal migrants
being forced to drink out of toilets and such being a pack of lies spewed by you
and yours and whatever problems the detention centers do have, is because
they’re being overwhelmed by the uncontrolled mass migration promoted and
enabled by your and yours.
BTR1701
2019-08-08 13:27:43 UTC
Cambridge Dictionary definition: "a place where large numbers of people
are kept as prisoners in extremely bad conditions, especially for political
reasons."
Except they’re not “extremely bad conditions” with the claims of illegal migrants
being forced to drink out of toilets and such being a pack of lies spewed by you
and yours and whatever problems the detention centers do have, is because
they’re being overwhelmed by the uncontrolled mass migration promoted and
enabled by your and yours.
"Overwhelm the system, then blame the system."

Right out of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".
FPP
2019-08-08 22:42:36 UTC
Cambridge Dictionary definition: "a place where large numbers of people
are kept as prisoners in extremely bad conditions, especially for political
reasons."
Except they’re not “extremely bad conditions” with the claims of illegal migrants
being forced to drink out of toilets and such being a pack of lies spewed by you
and yours and whatever problems the detention centers do have, is because
they’re being overwhelmed by the uncontrolled mass migration promoted and
enabled by your and yours.
"Overwhelm the system, then blame the system."
Right out of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".
And your reply is right out of "Political Thought for Pussies" (The
Snowflake Edition).

Let me help illustrate:

Skydiving 101
Step 1) Jump out of plane.
Stem 2) Put on parachute.
Step 3) Blame lib'rulz.
-Elizabeth Warren
FPP

-Elizabeth Warren
trotsky
2019-08-09 10:37:52 UTC
Cambridge Dictionary definition: "a place where large numbers of people
are kept as prisoners in extremely bad conditions, especially for political
reasons."
Except they’re not “extremely bad conditions” with the claims of illegal migrants
being forced to drink out of toilets and such being a pack of lies spewed by you
and yours and whatever problems the detention centers do have, is because
they’re being overwhelmed by the uncontrolled mass migration promoted and
enabled by your and yours.
"Overwhelm the system, then blame the system."
Right out of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".
"Create a sockpuppet and then have a conversation with it"--right out of
the dickheads manual for sockpuppeting and trolling.

---
What page, liar?
FPP
2019-08-10 13:16:06 UTC
Cambridge Dictionary definition: "a place where large numbers of people
are kept as prisoners in extremely bad conditions, especially for political
reasons."
Except they’re not “extremely bad conditions” with the claims of illegal migrants
being forced to drink out of toilets and such being a pack of lies spewed by you
and yours and whatever problems the detention centers do have, is because
they’re being overwhelmed by the uncontrolled mass migration promoted and
enabled by your and yours.
"Overwhelm the system, then blame the system."
Right out of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".
What page, liar?
(Pssssttt... he's probably gonna say "page 88". You watch!)
trotsky
2019-08-10 11:31:24 UTC
Cambridge Dictionary definition: "a place where large numbers of people
are kept as prisoners in extremely bad conditions, especially for political
reasons."
Except they’re not “extremely bad conditions” with the claims of illegal migrants
being forced to drink out of toilets
So if they weren't forced to drink out of toilets the human rights
violations no longer exist. You're a fucking moron and a LIAR.
FPP
2019-08-10 13:18:37 UTC
Cambridge Dictionary definition: "a place where large numbers of people
are kept as prisoners in extremely bad conditions, especially for political
reasons."
Except they’re not “extremely bad conditions” with the claims of illegal migrants
being forced to drink out of toilets
So if they weren't forced to drink out of toilets the human rights
violations no longer exist. You're a fucking moron and a LIAR.
Freezing cold, not enough food, not enough room to lie down, no showers,
no tooth brushes?
What the fuck, Ed.

They held an American citizen WITH ID for over a month - and he lost 26 lbs.
What do you think? He was working out and doing cardio? Idiot.
trotsky
2019-08-10 14:02:29 UTC
Cambridge Dictionary definition: "a place where large numbers of people
are kept as prisoners in extremely bad conditions, especially for political
reasons."
Except they’re not “extremely bad conditions” with the claims of illegal migrants
being forced to drink out of toilets
So if they weren't forced to drink out of toilets the human rights
violations no longer exist.  You're a fucking moron and a LIAR.
Freezing cold, not enough food, not enough room to lie down, no showers,
no tooth brushes?
What the fuck, Ed.
They held an American citizen WITH ID for over a month - and he lost 26 lbs.
What do you think?  He was working out and doing cardio?  Idiot.
Thanny believes frequent visits from Richard Simmons were part of his
punishment. MAGA!
Ed Stasiak

2019-08-09 10:42:59 UTC
[...]
Holy fuck, a term was used based on its actual definition? And you
expect right wing shitbirds like Thanny to stand for this?

---
2019-08-08 07:40:02 UTC
Post by FPP
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.
Yet you haven't refuted any fact that BTR1701 provided about the other
criminals who found inspiration in the words of prominent Democrats.
You noticed that, too, huh?
Ah... so you think your shit-sucking lie is going to just be taken as
gospel?
Fat fucking chance, shit shoes.

"Theresa Brown, director of immigration and cross-border policy at the
Bipartisan Policy Center in Washington D.C., said the Facebook claim is
"not accurate."

"If you are in detention, you just can’t leave the center," Brown said.
"If they are in government custody they are not free to leave. They are
detained, they can’t just walk out. And if somebody arrives at a port of
entry to legally seek entry to the U.S. and is told they are
inadmissible, they can request to withdraw their application for
admission and return. But it is not their absolute right; it is the
government’s discretion … at that point in time, they can say, ‘I just
want to go home,’ but the government does not need to grant that request."

"Some unauthorized immigrants in detention are eligible to apply for
‘voluntary departure’ during a removal hearing," David FitzGerald,
co-director at the Center for Comparative Immigration Studies, told
PolitiFact. He continued: "An immigration judge has to approve the
application."

Yeah, sure... you can just walk out any time your little heart desires,
right "lawyer"? Because you would think someone who says they're a
"lawyer" would know a little something about, oh... I don't know... the
fucking LAW, maybe?

But don't worry... you little Rhin-hole will swallow that codswallop,
and chew down the bigger chunks he can't just swallow whole. Without
gagging. It's a talent he has.
BTR1701
2019-08-08 00:12:55 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
"Dayton Gunman Said Climate Deniers are Endangering the Planet, So Has
Elizabeth Warren"
"Tacoma Firebomber Said There Were 'Concentration Camps' At the Border, So
Has Ocasio-Cortez"
The media bias is so transparent at this point, they don't even try to hide
it.
They are activists and propagandists. Not journalists.
Often.  But they're also finders/bringers of fact.  It's up to you to
winnow the geography from the perspective ...and maybe always has been.
The difference here is that that "propaganda" just happens to be factual.
FACT: There ARE concentration camps on our border. They fit the definition.
FACT: Climate deniers ARE endangering the planet.
FACT: We ARE experiencing a slow-motion invasion along the southern border.
Post by FPP
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.
FACT: The Tacoma firebomber DID echo Statist Barbie

FACT: The Dayton shooter DID echo Hunts at Whole Foods
FPP
-Elizabeth Warren
FPP
2019-08-08 00:36:52 UTC
Post by FPP
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.
FACT: The Tacoma firebomber DID echo Statist Barbie
FACT: The Dayton shooter DID echo Hunts at Whole Foods
Again... it doesn't matter if a killer supports a particular candidate,
or their views.
It matters THAT THE CANDIDATE is inciting that supporter to violence.

There are dozens and dozens of examples of Trump doing this. All you
can come up with is that someone "echoes" some talking point?

Show us where AOC, or anybody else is making jokes about shooting
people, like Trump did.
Invasion. Murderers. Rapists. Criminals. That's what Trump keeps
calling immigrants. Care to match that?

Go ahead... try. Show us where AOC incited violence. A grate "lawyer"
like you should be able to make one hell of a case, right?
Right?
-Elizabeth Warren
BTR1701
2019-08-08 04:20:42 UTC
Post by FPP
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.
FACT: The Tacoma firebomber DID echo Statist Barbie
FACT: The Dayton shooter DID echo Hunts at Whole Foods
Again... it doesn't matter if a killer supports a particular candidate,
or their views.
It matters THAT THE CANDIDATE is inciting that supporter to violence.
Incitement to violence requires a call for actual imminent violence as a
matter of law.

Otherwise, you just get "he was inspired by ____'s rhetoric" which can
apply to Tacoma firebombers, Congressional baseball assassins, and
Dayton shooters as easily as it applies to El Paso shooters.
FPP
2019-08-08 07:48:12 UTC
Post by FPP
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.
FACT: The Tacoma firebomber DID echo Statist Barbie
FACT: The Dayton shooter DID echo Hunts at Whole Foods
Again... it doesn't matter if a killer supports a particular candidate,
or their views.
It matters THAT THE CANDIDATE is inciting that supporter to violence.
Incitement to violence requires a call for actual imminent violence as a
matter of law.
Nope. We're not talking legalese, or statuary language here... we're
talking plain English.
Nobody is suggesting anybody be charged with a violation.

He's still inciting, whether it could be prosecuted, or not.
NoBody
FPP just makes up his own realities to suit his viewpoint.
T***@agent.com
2019-08-08 20:03:08 UTC
Post by FPP
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.
FACT: The Tacoma firebomber DID echo Statist Barbie
FACT: The Dayton shooter DID echo Hunts at Whole Foods
Again... it doesn't matter if a killer supports a particular candidate,
or their views.
It matters THAT THE CANDIDATE is inciting that supporter to violence.
Incitement to violence requires a call for actual imminent violence as a
matter of law.
Otherwise, you just get "he was inspired by ____'s rhetoric" which can
apply to Tacoma firebombers, Congressional baseball assassins, and
Dayton shooters as easily as it applies to El Paso shooters.
FPP just makes up his own realities to suit his viewpoint.
"And bid them speak for me. But were I Brutus,
And Brutus Antony, there were an Antony
Would ruffle up your spirits and put a tongue
In every wound of Caesar that should move
The stones of Rome to rise and mutiny."

Now THAT is "incitement to violence"!
Rhino
2019-08-08 04:47:08 UTC
Post by FPP
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.
FACT: The Tacoma firebomber DID echo Statist Barbie
FACT: The Dayton shooter DID echo Hunts at Whole Foods
Nope, and nope.
Now THERE is a compelling refutation! I'm reminded of the Monty Python
Argument sketch, especially the line:

This isn't an argument, it's a contradiction!!
2019-08-08 00:29:21 UTC
[...]
Seeking asylum is a LEGAL thing. Too bad for you, it's the law.
Wouldn't you think a "lawyer" would KNOW that?

You say the word "fact" like it means something, coming from a liar who
can't prove what he's saying?

It doesn't.
-Elizabeth Warren
FPP
2019-08-08 02:43:56 UTC
Post by FPP
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.
FACT: The Tacoma firebomber DID echo Statist Barbie
FACT: The Dayton shooter DID echo Hunts at Whole Foods
Fact: Here's the difference between AOC and most Republicans, and
especially President Trumplethinskin:

WASHINGTON — Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appeared for an hour-long
town hall on MSNBC Friday evening to discuss her Green New Deal proposal
and the issue of climate change but things got heated when an audience
member called a former Republican congressman a "moron" during a debate."

"Hey! Hey! Hey! That's unacceptable," Ocasio-Cortez said as she pointed
her finger at the audience member. Then, looking back at Inglis, she
added: "And that's the difference between me and Trump."

And, boom goes the dynamite! What would Trump have done in that
situation? We don't have to guess, do we... we've seen it play out time
after time.

Call and Response. Chants. Jokes about murdering people they don't like.
Pretty simple moral distinction, isn't it?
-Elizabeth Warren
BTR1701
She's a proto-communist.
FPP
2019-08-08 07:30:00 UTC
Post by FPP
FACT: The gunman in El Paso DID echo Grate Leader.
FACT: The Tacoma firebomber DID echo Statist Barbie
FACT: The Dayton shooter DID echo Hunts at Whole Foods
Fact: Here's the difference between AOC and most Republicans
She's a proto-communist.
Whatever it takes for you to get it up... don't let me cramp your style.
trotsky
Does that make you a proto shitbag?
trotsky
2019-08-08 09:37:38 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
"Dayton Gunman Said Climate Deniers are Endangering the Planet, So Has
Elizabeth Warren"
"Tacoma Firebomber Said There Were 'Concentration Camps' At the Border, So
Has Ocasio-Cortez"
The media bias is so transparent at this point, they don't even try to hide
it.
They are activists and propagandists. Not journalists.
Often.  But they're also finders/bringers of fact.  It's up to you to
winnow the geography from the perspective ...and maybe always has been.
That's horseshit. "Invasion" is specific language that both Trump and
the El Paso shooter used. What the fuck are you talking about?
moviePig
2019-08-08 13:51:22 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
"Dayton Gunman Said Climate Deniers are Endangering the Planet, So Has
Elizabeth Warren"
"Tacoma Firebomber Said There Were 'Concentration Camps' At the Border, So
Has Ocasio-Cortez"
The media bias is so transparent at this point, they don't even try to hide
it.
They are activists and propagandists. Not journalists.
Often.  But they're also finders/bringers of fact.  It's up to you to
winnow the geography from the perspective ...and maybe always has been.
That's horseshit. "Invasion" is specific language that both Trump and
the El Paso shooter used. What the fuck are you talking about?
I'm talking about the fact that CNN is left-biased, even if their bias
is less obsessive and feral than FoxNews's.
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
FPP
2019-08-08 22:45:10 UTC
[...]
You don't watch much CNN, do you? They twist themselves into pretzels
to show "both sides are to blame."

If CNN comes out dead set against something, it's gotta be pretty damned
obvious.
-Elizabeth Warren
moviePig
2019-08-08 23:07:39 UTC
[...]
In fact, I *don't* watch much CNN. But what's usually on when I watch
is Don Lemon, whose "tsk, tsk"-ing at Trump is a constant given. No,
CNN doesn't seem to me nearly as airheaded as FoxNews (or even MSNBC),
but I don't esteem them as highly as, say, the Washington Post...
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
trotsky
2019-08-10 11:35:55 UTC
[...]
Yes, on CNN "Congress is to blame" is code for "Republicans are being
assholes."
NoBody
2019-08-08 14:20:09 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
"Dayton Gunman Said Climate Deniers are Endangering the Planet, So Has
Elizabeth Warren"
"Tacoma Firebomber Said There Were 'Concentration Camps' At the Border, So
Has Ocasio-Cortez"
The media bias is so transparent at this point, they don't even try to hide
it.
They are activists and propagandists. Not journalists.
Often.  But they're also finders/bringers of fact.  It's up to you to
winnow the geography from the perspective ...and maybe always has been.
That's horseshit. "Invasion" is specific language that both Trump and
the El Paso shooter used. What the fuck are you talking about?
What else would you call thousands of people storming the border over
a short period of time?
David Johnston

The El Paso did in fact have an anti-immigrant manifesto.
BTR1701
Yes.
FPP
2019-08-07 23:25:40 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
"Tacoma Firebomber Said There Were 'Concentration Camps' At the Border, So
Has Ocasio-Cortez"
Did he?
Yes.
Oh, well, if a known bigot and liar says so, it MUST be true.
-Elizabeth Warren
trotsky
Cite, shitbird?
RichA
I wish there were. Might keep some of the VERMIN away. I suppose they think other illegal migrants around the world live in luxury? They should check-out Malta, or some of the migrant camps in the Arab areas.
FPP
2019-08-07 23:20:10 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
"Dayton Gunman Said Climate Deniers are Endangering the Planet, So Has
Elizabeth Warren"
"Tacoma Firebomber Said There Were 'Concentration Camps' At the Border, So
Has Ocasio-Cortez"
The media bias is so transparent at this point, they don't even try to hide
it.
They are activists and propagandists. Not journalists.
Sure they are. Because you say so!
It's a well noted fact that facts are biased.
-Elizabeth Warren
FPP
2019-08-08 00:25:00 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
"Dayton Gunman Said Climate Deniers are Endangering the Planet, So Has
Elizabeth Warren"
"Tacoma Firebomber Said There Were 'Concentration Camps' At the Border, So
Has Ocasio-Cortez"
The media bias is so transparent at this point, they don't even try to hide
it.
They are activists and propagandists. Not journalists.
You want a REAL example of propaganda in the news industry?
Sure, glad to oblige!

"Tucker Carlson: White Supremacy Is a ‘Hoax’ and ‘Not a Real Problem in
America"

Whew! Bet all them people with dead loved ones in El Paso are damned
glad to hear that!
They can just dig 'em all up now...
trotsky
2019-08-08 09:36:35 UTC
That's fact, not "bias" you stupid motherfucker.
FPP
2019-08-08 10:31:15 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
That's fact, not "bias" you stupid motherfucker.
So what's the problem with "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion,
So Has Trump"?
That's a 100% factual statement of the state of affairs - not opinion.

Bias? 2 + 2 = 4. That ain't fucking bias, either... it's arithmetic.

I'm going to disagree with you trots. Calling Thanny a stupid
motherfucker is to do a disservice to stupid motherfuckers.

I'd go with galactically stupid motherfucker, myself.
trotsky
2019-08-08 11:44:36 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
That's fact, not "bias" you stupid motherfucker.
So what's the problem with "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion,
So Has Trump"?
That's a 100% factual statement of the state of affairs - not opinion.
Bias?  2 + 2 = 4.  That ain't fucking bias, either... it's arithmetic.
I'm going to disagree with you trots.  Calling Thanny a stupid
motherfucker is to do a disservice to stupid motherfuckers.
I'd go with galactically stupid motherfucker, myself.
I used to think he was clever enough to use the stupidity as a trolling
technique, but not anymore. He's just a MAGA sucking Trump apologist.
trotsky
2019-08-09 10:51:38 UTC
CNN chyron: "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion, So Has Trump"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oghy4bi4xtdxqel/CNN-Paso.jpg?dl=0
That's fact, not "bias" you stupid motherfucker.
So what's the problem with "El Paso Gunman Warned of Immigrant Invasion,
So Has Trump"?
That's a 100% factual statement of the state of affairs - not opinion.
Bias?  2 + 2 = 4.  That ain't fucking bias, either... it's arithmetic.
I'm going to disagree with you trots.  Calling Thanny a stupid
motherfucker is to do a disservice to stupid motherfuckers.
I'd go with galactically stupid motherfucker, myself.
This thread should be retitled "Thanny not even trying to hide his
stupidity anymore".

---