Now that Herman Cain is dead...
2020-07-30 15:11:16 UTC
will Gohmert be next hopefully?
thinbluemime2
2020-07-30 15:18:42 UTC
will Gohmert be next hopefully?
Oh lord, we need to get Ben Carson onboard with the CDC....

Yeah, that's the ticket !

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/TjfZEqqWdvA/OXvs9IckJAAJ
trotsky
Yes, hopefully Trump can get clearance from Putin to do so.
JG Rove
2020-07-30 20:45:29 UTC
Avoid pepperoni pizza!
FPP
2020-08-02 13:50:40 UTC
will Gohmert be next hopefully?
Sometimes, bad things happen to bad people.
--
History will show when Tyranny came to the streets of America, the 3%,
Militiamen and Gun Nuts, who like to dress up as GI Joe in tactical

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20