Biden's Newest Vax Mandate
2021-11-24 03:27:29 UTC
BREAKING: President Joe "There Will Be No Vax Mandates" Biden will requir
essential, nonresident travelers crossing U.S. land borders, such as truc
drivers, to be fully vaccinated beginning on Jan. 22 - AP

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1463252168656441349?s=20

Joe Biden looks at the already grim supply chain crisis and thinks "Hmm… ho
can I make this even worse?"

(Note: There will still be no vaccine or Wuhan Flu restrictions whatsoever o
illegal aliens. They can still cross the border vax-free and Wuhan-positiv
and go wherever the hell they want.)
moviePig
2021-11-24 04:17:36 UTC
BREAKING: President Joe "There Will Be No Vax Mandates" Biden will require
essential, nonresident travelers crossing U.S. land borders, such as truck
drivers, to be fully vaccinated beginning on Jan. 22 - AP
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1463252168656441349?s=20
Joe Biden looks at the already grim supply chain crisis and thinks "Hmm… how
can I make this even worse?"
(Note: There will still be no vaccine or Wuhan Flu restrictions whatsoever on
illegal aliens. They can still cross the border vax-free and Wuhan-positive
and go wherever the hell they want.)
That Biden. Why doesn't he just put his foot down and show that
on-again, off-again epidemic who's boss?...
BTR1701
2021-11-24 17:58:48 UTC
BREAKING: President Joe "There Will Be No Vax Mandates" Biden will require
essential, nonresident travelers crossing U.S. land borders, such as truck
drivers, to be fully vaccinated beginning on Jan. 22 - AP
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1463252168656441349?s=20
Joe Biden looks at the already grim supply chain crisis and thinks "Hmm...
how can I make this even worse?"
(Note: There will still be no vaccine or Wuhan Flu restrictions whatsoever
on illegal aliens. They can still cross the border vax-free and Wuhan-
positive and go wherever the hell they want.)
That Biden. Why doesn't he just put his foot down and show that
on-again, off-again epidemic who's boss?...
Yeah, those truck drivers, of whom we already have a critical shortage
and who spend hours and hours and hours all alone in their trucks. It's
absolutely essential we force a vaccine on them at the cost of even more
of them saying fuck off and leaving the workforce.

Or, you know, "that Biden" could put one of those feet down and apply
the same measures to fight that on-again, off-again epidemic against the
illegals that he does against American citizens and legitimate foreign
travelers... just a wacky thought, I know. We'd hate to inconvenience an
illegal in any way.
trotsky
2021-11-24 23:34:32 UTC
[...]
SO YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID AS TO THINK SPENDING ALONE TIME IN A TRUCK
MAKES YOU IMMUNE TO COVID? I'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS, THIS IS BEYOND
STUPID, IT'S HARD TO EVEN DESCRIBE. MENTAL ILLNESS IS THE BEST BET.
The Horny Goat
2021-11-24 21:37:30 UTC
Joe Biden looks at the already grim supply chain crisis and thinks "Hmm… how
can I make this even worse?"
(Note: There will still be no vaccine or Wuhan Flu restrictions whatsoever on
illegal aliens. They can still cross the border vax-free and Wuhan-positive
and go wherever the hell they want.)
That Biden. Why doesn't he just put his foot down and show that
on-again, off-again epidemic who's boss?..
I am NOT a Trump fan but there is no question Biden has been given a
far easier time on Covid than Trump. Of course Biden isn't continually
making goofy statements about the pandemic - just not leading the
charge against it
moviePig
2021-11-24 22:29:27 UTC
Joe Biden looks at the already grim supply chain crisis and thinks "Hmm… how
can I make this even worse?"
(Note: There will still be no vaccine or Wuhan Flu restrictions whatsoever on
illegal aliens. They can still cross the border vax-free and Wuhan-positive
and go wherever the hell they want.)
That Biden. Why doesn't he just put his foot down and show that
on-again, off-again epidemic who's boss?..
I am NOT a Trump fan but there is no question Biden has been given a
far easier time on Covid than Trump. Of course Biden isn't continually
making goofy statements about the pandemic - just not leading the
charge against it
The easier time is at least partly because (in the public's perception,
and rightly or wrongly) Covid has gradually moved from "existential
threat" to mere "major inconvenience".
The Horny Goat
2021-11-24 23:35:10 UTC
I am NOT a Trump fan but there is no question Biden has been given a
far easier time on Covid than Trump. Of course Biden isn't continually
making goofy statements about the pandemic - just not leading the
charge against it
The easier time is at least partly because (in the public's perception,
and rightly or wrongly) Covid has gradually moved from "existential
threat" to mere "major inconvenience".
I look forward to that day but we're not there yet.

I think it's fair to say that I nearly defecated on the spot when I
got the news of my daughter's case - at that time we had no idea how
serious it was going to be and in the end she was very very fortunate
and had excellent care even though most of it was "here are some
drugs, take them as you need them, isolate at home and call this
hotline daily to check in"

No question that having had two shots they didn't give her the
intensive medical care they would have 6 months earlier before the
vaccinations were available.
While I >didn't< soil my shorts when I got that particular news I did
say "Holy Sh****!" (literally)

trotsky
2021-11-24 23:25:58 UTC
BREAKING: President Joe "There Will Be No Vax Mandates" Biden will require
essential, nonresident travelers crossing U.S. land borders, such as truck
drivers, to be fully vaccinated beginning on Jan. 22 - AP
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1463252168656441349?s=20
TWITTER ISN'T PROOF. STOP LYING.