DC protests Turn Anti-Semitic
2020-07-03 20:08:30 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.

https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
trotsky
2020-07-03 20:20:15 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
Here's the weird thing about this, Thanny: you comment on stuff like
this but you are too much of a dickless wonder to put in the context of
how it compares to the horseshit Trump is inflicting on this country.
Your general dicklessness, anonyshittiness, and sockpuppetry keep
rearing their ugly heads while you are so desperate to "make a point"
like this.
Rhino
2020-07-03 20:55:41 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
Frankly, I'm surprised they restrained themselves from showing their
anti-Semitism this long....
2020-07-03 21:25:04 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
Frankly, I'm surprised they restrained themselves from showing their
anti-Semitism this long....
They haven't restrained themselves, not at all. There's no shortage of
American Jews marching with Black Live Matter and the protests about the
death of George Floyd. Jewish civil rights leaders participated and were
allied with black civil rights protestors in the 1960s. It's hard to
point to a precedent-setting civil rights case concerning the right to
protest that wasn't assisted by a Jewish attorney.

You're not going to find too many American Jews supporting most of
Netanyahu's more aggressive moves versus the Palestinians.

As pro-Palestinian tactics, these people are blowing it, but it's more
important to be anti-Semitic than pro peace, it seems
Rhino
2020-07-03 23:28:53 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
Frankly, I'm surprised they restrained themselves from showing their
anti-Semitism this long....
They haven't restrained themselves, not at all. There's no shortage of
American Jews marching with Black Live Matter and the protests about the
death of George Floyd. Jewish civil rights leaders participated and were
allied with black civil rights protestors in the 1960s. It's hard to
point to a precedent-setting civil rights case concerning the right to
protest that wasn't assisted by a Jewish attorney.
You're not going to find too many American Jews supporting most of
Netanyahu's more aggressive moves versus the Palestinians.
*My* Jewish friend, who is admittedly Canadian, not American, Is
actually hoping Netanyahu - who he DOESN'T much like due to the
corruption charges, he likes Benny Ganz a lot better - annexes the parts
of the West Bank that Bibi has been talking about annexing. He's also
disgusted with the whole BDS movement. You might be surprised to hear
that he's actually pretty liberal in most other respects. He actually
thought very seriously about making alliyah (sp?) the last time he
visited Israel but he decided it was too soon; he may do it when he's
ready to retire though.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
As pro-Palestinian tactics, these people are blowing it, but it's more
important to be anti-Semitic than pro peace, it seems
That's pretty clear. If the "activists" favoured peace, they'd be after
the Palestinians to stop pushing Jew-hatred at all costs, even onto
their kids in kindergarten. But the reality is that they seem to find
fault with everything Israel does and nothing that the Palestinians do
so their sincerity about wanting peace is absolutely laughable.
2020-07-04 00:05:06 UTC
[...]
Remember when put sanctions on Iran and Ilhan Omar claimed sanctions
against a country are the equivalent of a hate crime, then like the very
next week said she supports the BDS movement against Israel?

I wonder if anyone explained to her what the "S" in BDS stands for, or
if it's only a hate crime to put sanctions on any country other than
Israel?
Sounds an awful lot like our own anorexic cerulean mime.
Rhino
2020-07-04 00:12:25 UTC
[...]
Yeah, I do.
Post by BTR1701
I wonder if anyone explained to her what the "S" in BDS stands for, or
if it's only a hate crime to put sanctions on any country other than
Israel?
If we've said it once, we've said it a thousand times: "if it weren't
for double standards, the Left wouldn't have any standards at all".
But the reality is that they seem to find fault with everything
Israel does and nothing that the Palestinians do so their sincerity
about wanting peace is absolutely laughable.
Sounds an awful lot like our own anorexic cerulean mime.
You got his body-shape and colour from his writing?
No, from his screen name.
Rhino
2020-07-05 00:36:52 UTC
Post by BTR1701
I wonder if anyone explained to her what the "S" in BDS stands for, or
if it's only a hate crime to put sanctions on any country other than
Israel?
If we've said it once, we've said it a thousand times: "if it weren't
for double standards, the Left wouldn't have any standards at all".
But the reality is that they seem to find fault with everything
Israel does and nothing that the Palestinians do so their sincerity
about wanting peace is absolutely laughable.
Sounds an awful lot like our own anorexic cerulean mime.
You got his body-shape and colour from his writing?
No, from his screen name.
Oh, I've course... Duh!
2020-07-04 00:20:37 UTC
[...]
I don't know what the practical effect of annexation is. Ending the
occupation? Police officers and not army troops? The occupation has been
a disaster but I have no idea if the area can be policed successfully.

I suppose Netanyahu would just build more wall.
Post by Rhino
He's also disgusted with the whole BDS movement.
As am I, but I don't support legislating against it as that would be
unconstitutional.
Post by Rhino
You might be surprised to hear that he's actually pretty liberal in most
other respects. He actually thought very seriously about making alliyah
(sp?) the last time he visited Israel but he decided it was too soon;
he may do it when he's ready to retire though.
It's Hebrew, so you get to spell it as you wish. I usually see Aliyah.
He needs to go live there during a period without war, which may not be
convenient for him if he hasn't retired.
As pro-Palestinian tactics, these people are blowing it, but it's more
important to be anti-Semitic than pro peace, it seems
That's pretty clear. If the "activists" favoured peace, they'd be after
the Palestinians to stop pushing Jew-hatred at all costs, even onto
their kids in kindergarten. But the reality is that they seem to find
fault with everything Israel does and nothing that the Palestinians do
so their sincerity about wanting peace is absolutely laughable.
The Camp David Accords were signed over 4 decades ago. It hasn't been a
warm peace between Israel and Egypt, but it's better than war.
Rhino
2020-07-05 00:46:45 UTC
[...]
Yes, I imagine he might....
Post by Rhino
You might be surprised to hear that he's actually pretty liberal in most
other respects. He actually thought very seriously about making alliyah
(sp?) the last time he visited Israel but he decided it was too soon;
he may do it when he's ready to retire though.
It's Hebrew, so you get to spell it as you wish. I usually see Aliyah.
He needs to go live there during a period without war, which may not be
convenient for him if he hasn't retired.
When has that ever happened? The Israelis seem to have been at war or in
readiness to go to war every single day since they declared
independence. I'm not sure they've experienced a single day of real
peace yet, although a day without actually being in a shooting war or in
another intifadah may qualify for Israelis....
As pro-Palestinian tactics, these people are blowing it, but it's more
important to be anti-Semitic than pro peace, it seems
That's pretty clear. If the "activists" favoured peace, they'd be after
the Palestinians to stop pushing Jew-hatred at all costs, even onto
their kids in kindergarten. But the reality is that they seem to find
fault with everything Israel does and nothing that the Palestinians do
so their sincerity about wanting peace is absolutely laughable.
The Camp David Accords were signed over 4 decades ago. It hasn't been a
warm peace between Israel and Egypt, but it's better than war.
The Palestinians could help themselves enormously if they just
negotiated honestly and kept their promises but no matter what Israel
concedes, the Palestinians always seem to be acting in bad faith.

I really don't understand why all the subsidies they get aren't
suspended until they start having democratic elections again. Hamas got
elected in Gaza and may very well get booted out today if they finally
had another election; ditto, Fatah might get booted out in the West Bank
to be replaced by moderates if they had another election. But both would
die rather than relinquish power so they use every excuse not to have
another election, although it is many years overdue. This alone tells me
these leaders have no respect for democracy at all.
2020-07-03 22:32:00 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
Frankly, I'm surprised they restrained themselves from showing their
anti-Semitism this long....
Anti-Israel isn't Anti-Semitic... just ask the ADL.

https://www.adl.org/resources/fact-sheets/response-to-common-inaccuracy-israel-critics-are-anti-semites

Another Rhino Idiocy bites the dust!
--
Nuts that spent the last twenty years prepping their bunker to survive
indefinitely in a nuclear winter are giving up after wearing a thin

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
Ubiquitous
2020-07-03 22:48:33 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even
cover it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
Frankly, I'm surprised they restrained themselves from showing their
anti-Semitism this long....
All you have to do is look at the BLM website to know that.

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.
FPP
2020-07-03 22:30:47 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
Let the Jewish Anti-Defamation League explain it better than I can...

Response To Common Inaccuracy: Israel Critics are Anti-Semites:
Certainly the sovereign State of Israel and its government can be
legitimately criticized just like any other country or government in the
world. Criticism of particular Israeli actions or policies – even harsh
and strident criticism and advocacy - in and of itself does not
constitute anti-Semitism.
Post by BTR1701
Julia Ioffe juliaioffe Jul 1
Isn't it anti-Semitic to equate Israel with Jews? Asking, you know, as a Jew
Being anti-Israel isn't being anti-Semitic. (Just ask the Jews.)
Thanny loses again... fuck, THAT WAS SO HARD!

Rhino
2020-07-03 23:18:06 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Julia Ioffe  juliaioffe  Jul 1
Isn't it anti-Semitic to equate Israel with Jews? Asking, you know, as a Jew
Being anti-Israel isn't being anti-Semitic.  (Just ask the Jews.)
Thanny loses again...  fuck, THAT WAS SO HARD!
You REALLY have a problem with reading comprehension don't you? You've
completely INVERTED the intent of Julia Ioffe's comment: she was saying
it IS anti-Semitic to equate Israel with Jews.
2020-07-03 23:25:17 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Julia Ioffe  juliaioffe  Jul 1
Isn't it anti-Semitic to equate Israel with Jews? Asking, you know, as a Jew
Being anti-Israel isn't being anti-Semitic.  (Just ask the Jews.)
Thanny loses again...  fuck, THAT WAS SO HARD!
You REALLY have a problem with reading comprehension don't you? You've
completely INVERTED the intent of Julia Ioffe's comment: she was saying
it IS anti-Semitic to equate Israel with Jews.
It means FPP has lost the debate.
Surely you've noticed by now this is his SOP?

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.
BTR1701
2020-07-04 00:00:16 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
Let the Jewish Anti-Defamation League explain it better than I can...
Certainly the sovereign State of Israel and its government can be
legitimately criticized just like any other country or government in the
world. Criticism of particular Israeli actions or policies ­ even harsh
and strident criticism and advocacy - in and of itself does not
constitute anti-Semitism.
Nice try, but the protesters weren't chanting "Israel kills children",
they were chanting "Jews kill children".

That's what makes it anti-Semitic.
Ubiquitous
2020-07-04 00:34:55 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
Let the Jewish Anti-Defamation League explain it better than I can...
Certainly the sovereign State of Israel and its government can be
legitimately criticized just like any other country or government in the
world. Criticism of particular Israeli actions or policies ­ even harsh
and strident criticism and advocacy - in and of itself does not
constitute anti-Semitism.
Nice try, but the protesters weren't chanting "Israel kills children",
they were chanting "Jews kill children".
That's what makes it anti-Semitic.
Uh-oh! Is FPP inventing quotes again or is this another case of his
selective reading comprehension problems?

--
"Rhino, when do I say things I *can't* back up with citations of
fact? Go ahead... go and find something I stated as fact that you
2020-07-04 07:07:23 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
Let the Jewish Anti-Defamation League explain it better than I can...
Certainly the sovereign State of Israel and its government can be
legitimately criticized just like any other country or government in the
world. Criticism of particular Israeli actions or policies ­ even harsh
and strident criticism and advocacy - in and of itself does not
constitute anti-Semitism.
Nice try, but the protesters weren't chanting "Israel kills children",
they were chanting "Jews kill children".
That's what makes it anti-Semitic.
Then take the shit out of your ears.

"VIDEO: Black Lives Matter Demonstrators In DC Chant ‘Israel, We Know
You, You Murder Children, Too’"

https://vosizneias.com/2020/07/02/video-black-lives-matter-demonstrators-in-dc-chant-israel-we-know-you-you-murder-children-too/

"Demonstrators in DC chant ‘Israel, we know you, you murder children, too’"

"BLM demonstrators in DC chant ‘Israel, we know you, you murder
children, too’"

https://jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/blm-demonstrators-in-dc-chant-israel-we-know-you-you-murder-children-too/

THE WORD WAS "YOU', NOT 'JEW'. You heard 'jew'... everybody else heard
'you'.

https://jewishjournal.com/news/united-states/318382/black-lives-matter-demonstrators-dc-chant-israel-we-know-you-you-murder-children-too/

Try again... this time take your dick out of your ear.

trotsky
Good luck with that.
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-04 14:38:05 UTC
[...]
In 2014 after the Israeli Jews murdered 500 Palestinian children over a 30 day period in an assault Noam Chomsky called a 'hideous atrocity', a short time later, President Obama issued a public statement published on the White House website expressing his concern and sense of loss over the death of ... comedian Robin Williams.

Your government has been fucking hijacked, wake the fuck-up !
Ubiquitous
2020-07-03 22:47:11 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even
cover it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
Well, we already know how leftists, including FPP, feel about jews.

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.
weary flake
2020-07-04 22:57:37 UTC
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
I've got a hunch that FPP and Trotsky are on your side
on the Israel debate. It's kind of like FOX/CNN or
Trump/Biden, they can only accuse the other of not
supporting Israel as much.

Where's your position on outlawing criticism of Israel?
Ability to criticize Israel strengthens America's
security, so it's an unpatriotic to move to outlaw the
criticism of Israel.
Adam H. Kerman
2020-07-04 23:28:12 UTC
Post by weary flake
Post by BTR1701
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
I've got a hunch that FPP and Trotsky are on your side
on the Israel debate. It's kind of like FOX/CNN or
Trump/Biden, they can only accuse the other of not
supporting Israel as much.
Where's your position on outlawing criticism of Israel?
Speaking only for myself, the nice thing about the First Amendment is
even if I take an outrageous position thwarting your ability to write
something that doesn't agree with what I've said, it's irrelevant.

The First Amendment protects the writer or the publisher, not the
censor, no matter how outrageous the person's position is. My position
may be in the right morally but that still doesn't give me the ability
to suppress anyone else's speech or writing.
Post by weary flake
Ability to criticize Israel strengthens America's
security, so it's an unpatriotic to move to outlaw the
criticism of Israel.
Eh. What's far more important to me is that having a variety of opinions
out there strengthens America. We lead the world by example in free speech
and freedom of the press.

I agree with you that outlawing criticism of any kind, not just versus
Israel, is highly unpatriotic indeed, something worth thinking about on
this 4th of July holiday.
BTR1701
2020-07-04 23:38:01 UTC
Post by weary flake
Post by BTR1701
This will be excused, both by the media (who probably won't even cover
it) and by FPP and his remoras.
https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1278457182657413120?s=20
I've got a hunch that FPP and Trotsky are on your side
on the Israel debate. It's kind of like FOX/CNN or
Trump/Biden, they can only accuse the other of not
supporting Israel as much.
Where's your position on outlawing criticism of Israel?
Are you asking where is it or what is it?
Post by weary flake
Ability to criticize Israel strengthens America's
security, so it's an unpatriotic to move to outlaw the
criticism of Israel.
Not just unpatriotic. Unconstitutional.