Does Ann Coulter Support Trump's Wife Beaters Because of Their Radical Right Wing America Hating Position, Or Is She A Self Loathing Female?
Tig
2018-02-13 13:05:25 UTC
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/oct/22/ann-
coulter/coulter-says-husbands-rarely-beat-their-wives/
Clave
2018-02-13 17:00:44 UTC
[followups vandalism by slimy shitworm repaired]
Post by Tig
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/oct/22/ann-
coulter/coulter-says-husbands-rarely-beat-their-wives/
LOL! It may be true that husbands rarely hit their wives, but that
isn't saying anything. It would be a true statement even if *every*
husband hit his wife, but 99% of them only did it once or twice a year.
LOL!

It may be that the ignorant skanky slut Coulter is trying to say that
the vast majority of husbands have *never* hit their wives, and maybe
that's true, too, but it doesn't change the fact that several close
Trumpchev aides and advisors beat their wives to a pulp, and John Kelly
just ignored it when he learned of it.

John Kelly has beaten his wife up several times.
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2018-02-13 17:46:34 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:00:44 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; "Clave
<***@TheMonastery.com>" determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
Post by Tig
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/oct/22/ann-
coulter/coulter-says-husbands-rarely-beat-their-wives/
LOL! It may be true that husbands rarely hit their wives, but that
isn't saying anything. It would be a true statement even if *every*
husband hit his wife, but 99% of them only did it once or twice a year.
LOL!
It may be that the ignorant skanky slut Coulter is trying to say that
the vast majority of husbands have *never* hit their wives, and maybe
that's true, too, but it doesn't change the fact that several close
Trumpchev aides and advisors beat their wives to a pulp, and John Kelly
just ignored it when he learned of it.
John Kelly has beaten his wife up several times.
sometimes they rarely kill them, too.

i've noticed it's almost always a white male that beats up and kills women, though...
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
max headroom
2018-02-13 18:03:09 UTC
In news:0REgC.135177$***@fx33.iad,
Clave <***@TheMonastery.com> typed:

Has Rudy hit writer's block dreaming up new 'nyms, and he's reduced to forging now?
NoBody
2018-02-14 10:49:39 UTC
Rudey has gone so low that he likely can't get any lower.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-02-14 00:00:27 UTC
Post by Tig
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/oct/22/ann-
coulter/coulter-says-husbands-rarely-beat-their-wives/
LOL!  It may be true that husbands rarely hit their wives, but that
isn't saying anything.
It's saying most wives are smart enough to learn the first time....
isn't it?

The really slow learners have two black eyes don't they?
That's Karma
FPP
2018-02-14 01:01:11 UTC
Post by Tig
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/oct/22/ann-
coulter/coulter-says-husbands-rarely-beat-their-wives/
LOL! It may be true that husbands rarely hit their wives, but that
isn't saying anything.
It's saying most wives are smart enough to learn the first time....
isn't it?
The really slow learners have two black eyes don't they?
Actually, the really slow learners hire their husbands...
--
"Politicians can be cheered for the promises they make. Our country will
be judged by the promises we keep. That is the measure of our
1-30-18
b***@gmail.com
The justice system is there to teach. If only they knew.
Ubiquitous
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/oct/22/ann-coulter/coulter-says-husbands-rarely-beat-their-wives/
Her statement being "fact checked" has nothing to do with the premise of
your subject header.
Do try to work on those reading comprehension problems, mmkay?