[NEWS] "Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous" trailer (animated series)
Add Reply
Your Name
2020-07-28 20:38:23 UTC
From ComingSoon.net ...

The Mighty T-Rex Is Back in Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous Trailer
It may take a while before Jurassic Park fans can watch the next
long-featured installment in the franchise, Jurassic World: Dominion.
But life, ah, as they say, finds a way, and this year fans will get
their share of dinosaurs thanks to Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous.
Netflix and DreamWorks Animation have released the first trailer for
the upcoming animated series. The teaser focuses on the adventures of
six teenagers on Isla Nublar alongside the island's dangerous
inhabitants. The eight-episode story will premiere in late summer.

You can watch the official Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous trailer
here below.

Trailer: (59secs)

The official synopsis of Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous reads:

"Set against the timeline of the blockbuster film Jurassic World,
Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous follows a group of six teenagers
trapped at a new adventure camp on the opposite side of Isla
Nublar. When the events of the film unfold and dinosaurs are
unleashed across the island, each kid realizes their very
survival rests on the shoulders of themselves and their fellow
campers. Unable to reach the outside world, our six teens will
go from strangers to friends to family as they band together to
survive the dinosaurs and uncover hidden secrets so deep they
threaten the world itself."

The voice cast includes Paul-Mikél Williams as Darius, Jenna Ortega
as Brooklynn, and Ryan Potter as Kenji. Additionally, Raini Rodriguez
as Sammy, Sean Giambrone as Ben, Kausar Mohammed as Yaz, Jameela
Jamil as Roxie, Glen Powell as Dave

The series sees Scott Kreamer and Lane Lueras serve as both
showrunners and executive producers. Steven Spielberg, Frank Marshall,
and Colin Trevorrow will serve as executive producers.

Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous will premiere on Netflix on
September 18.

<https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/trailers/1143370-jurassic-world-camp-cretaceous-trailer-the-mighty-t-rex-is-back>
b***@gmail.com
2020-07-28 21:21:37 UTC
"Kuuuuummmm-baaaayaaaaa! Kuuuuuummmm-bayyyyyaaaaaaa!"

{{CHOMP!}}
Your Name
2020-07-30 01:50:44 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
"Kuuuuummmm-baaaayaaaaa! Kuuuuuummmm-bayyyyyaaaaaaa!"
{{CHOMP!}}
You really have to wonder what sort of parent would send their kids to
a camp on a dinosaur island that has had *multiple* problems with its
"livestock"?!?

"We're a tired of raising little Johnny. I know, let's send him to
dinosaur camp ... 'problem' solved."
BTR1701
2020-07-30 03:04:15 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by b***@gmail.com
"Kuuuuummmm-baaaayaaaaa! Kuuuuuummmm-bayyyyyaaaaaaa!"
{{CHOMP!}}
You really have to wonder what sort of parent would send their kids to
a camp on a dinosaur island that has had *multiple* problems with its
"livestock"?!?
Well, that's been the central conceit of all these movies since the
first one. Why is the world putting up with this place after all the
carnage it keeps causing?
anim8rfsk
2020-07-30 04:38:32 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by b***@gmail.com
"Kuuuuummmm-baaaayaaaaa! Kuuuuuummmm-bayyyyyaaaaaaa!"
{{CHOMP!}}
You really have to wonder what sort of parent would send their kids to
a camp on a dinosaur island that has had *multiple* problems with its
"livestock"?!?
Well, that's been the central conceit of all these movies since the
first one. Why is the world putting up with this place after all the
carnage it keeps causing?
I have no problem believing that.

My first date, girl took me to the Maricopa County Fair. Wanted to go on one
of these stupid hyped up Ferris Wheel things that they cart around and
hastily assemble and just look like they're waiting to kill somebody. Thing
goes up and gets stuck. Takes them half an hour to rescue the people. And she
and the other couple we're with *still* want to ride it! "Oh, it's fixed now"
I'm like "are you kidding? It just broke!" And, yes, it goes right up and
gets stuck AGAIN. Half an hour later they notice it's running and want to
ride it AGAIN. And I'm willing to be dragged on a death trap for smoochies.

People died a few times at Legend City, our answer to Disneyland (whatever
the question was, it must have been a stupid one). It was always rumored
somebody died on the sky ride. Whether it was true or not doesn't matter;
people stood in line to ride it discussing how many people it had killed!

Previous carnage and death doesn't deter anyone from going to an amusement
park for a minute.
2020-07-30 05:23:20 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Yes, but anim8r, if Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates
don't eat the tourists.
anim8rfsk
2020-07-30 05:42:59 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
But if they did, the survivors would get right back in the boats again.
You're saying Freddy Kruger Dreamland would attrack myriad crowds?
anim8rfsk
2020-08-03 17:02:50 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
If Katie McGrath is there, you better believe it.
2020-09-22 12:29:27 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by b***@gmail.com
"Kuuuuummmm-baaaayaaaaa! Kuuuuuummmm-bayyyyyaaaaaaa!"
{{CHOMP!}}
You really have to wonder what sort of parent would send their kids to
a camp on a dinosaur island that has had *multiple* problems with its
"livestock"?!?
Well, that's been the central conceit of all these movies since the
first one. Why is the world putting up with this place after all the
carnage it keeps causing?
Yeah, that doesn't seem credible but recreating real dinosaurs in this
day and age does. Have you ever thought about taking your brain and
throwing it in a lake somewhere?
kensi
2020-09-23 11:09:15 UTC
Well, that's been the central conceit of all these movies since the
first one. Why is the world putting up with this place after all the
carnage it keeps causing? >
Yeah, that doesn't seem credible
Well, let's see. It brings in zillions of dollars annually, and every
few years a dozen or so tourists and a lawyer or two die.

Capitalism easily tolerates such things, indeed embraces them. How much
money is there in automobiles and fossil fuels? How many die annually in
traffic accidents, and how many excess deaths attributable to climate
change?

By capitalism's standards Jurassic Park is actually uncommonly safe.
in here." ~Checkmate