What liberal media?
2018-06-01 12:19:18 UTC
“I would be more concerned about leaving her on the air if it were
more directly connected to the news that she was delivering,” Culver
said, “but I do think they run the risk of looking like they’re
giving her a free pass. They do have to be concerned about how this
appears.”
Yes... because if it's one thing Republicans have proved, it's that how
things appear that is ever so important.

Like how they looked supporting a president who pays off porn stars.

Like how they looked when they supported a child abuser and pedophile
for US Senate.

Like how they looked when they joked about a war hero and US Senator not
mattering because he was dying.
--
"I'm all the way down now. I can see all the way to the bottom.
They said there were two fathers, one above, one below.
back down at you." -James Delos (Westworld 5-12-18)
BTR1701
2018-06-01 15:16:52 UTC
On Tuesday, Fox News ran a headline, "Tone-deaf MSNBC slammed for
bringing on Joy Reid to discuss Roseanne Barr's social media slur."
Wednesday night, Fox host Tucker Carlson aired a segment
highlighting decade-old posts in which Reid expressed views on
immigration that sounded straight from the "America First" playbook,
including that "flying the Mexican flag on U.S. soil strikes me as
incredibly presumptuous and insulting to the US".
LOL! Reid is an asshole, but I'm not going to criticize her when she
actually says something true.

Entering the US illegally, then bitching that the country you've
illegally entered isn't handing out enough freebies to you, while flying
the flag of the country you just fled, *is* presumptuous and insulting
to U.S. citizens who are providing all the largesse to the illegals.
trotsky
2018-06-02 10:50:57 UTC
On Tuesday, Fox News ran a headline, "Tone-deaf MSNBC slammed for
bringing on Joy Reid to discuss Roseanne Barr's social media slur."
Wednesday night, Fox host Tucker Carlson aired a segment
highlighting decade-old posts in which Reid expressed views on
immigration that sounded straight from the "America First" playbook,
including that "flying the Mexican flag on U.S. soil strikes me as
incredibly presumptuous and insulting to the US".
LOL! Reid is an asshole, but I'm not going to criticize her when she
actually says something true.
Entering the US illegally, then bitching that the country you've
illegally entered isn't handing out enough freebies to you, while flying
the flag of the country you just fled, *is* presumptuous and insulting
to U.S. citizens who are providing all the largesse to the illegals.
Wow, that's one of the more dumb fuck things you've said in a while.
Having pride in your country, and leaving that country when you become
less proud of it, is normal. And the cultural melting pot that is the
U.S. is one of the things that makes it great. You wouldn't complain
about a Mexican chick flying a Mexican flag if she was a hot piece of
ass you were trying to pursue so as ever you are a liar, hypocrite and
stupid motherfucking piece of crap that just needs to get the fuck off
this group. I'm trying to make this as easy for you as possible.
Ubiquitous
2018-06-16 05:23:50 UTC
Two MSNBC analysts falsely claimed on Friday that the Trump
administration is operating concentration camps for illegal immigrant
children who are separated from their parents.

Guests Stephanie Cutter and Michael Steele made the remarks, which went
completely unchallenged by host Stephanie Ruhle.

Cutter, who was a high-level official in Barack Obama's 2012
presidential campaign, claimed that what the Trump administration is
doing was not the law, just merely their "interpretation" of the law.

"We can't find a solution to this problem without harming children?
Without putting them in concentration camps?" Cutter asked, according
to the Free Beacon.

Steele, who is the former Chairman of the Republican National Committee
(RNC), turned the rhetoric up a notch, warning Americans that their
children could be next.

"I call this a concentration camp for kids," Steele said. "When you
give kids 22 hours of lock-up time and two hours of airtime, what else
can it be? And if this is where this country's going, the American
people need to wake up and pay attention, because your kids could be
next."

WATCH:
Ryan Saavedra ????
MSNBC analysts claim that the Trump administration is
currently operating concentration camps.
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1007770184415830016
2018-06-17 13:33:22 UTC
CNN and MSNBC buried the inspector general report’s revelation that a
number of FBI agents were receiving unauthorized free handouts, such as
dinners and tickets, from reporters.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz noted in his
report on the Clinton investigation, which was released Thursday, that
his department found numerous instances in which FBI agents were
improperly in contact with reporters and were receiving a number of
free perks from their relationships.

The department “identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the
organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the
media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters.”

FBI agents’ relationships with the media extended to “improperly
receiving benefits from reporters, including tickets to sporting
events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic
social events” and could have encouraged some agents to leak
information to the press, Horowitz implied in the report.

In fact, these relationships could have violated federal gift-giving
rules laid out by the U.S. Office of Government Ethics. (RELATED:IG
Revelations On Agent/Journo Gift-Giving Could Be Federal Crimes)

Despite the serious potential implications of the IG’s findings, CNN
and MSNBC gave little coverage to that part of the report. It was only
ever mentioned on CNN twice — once by Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham
and once by former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara — and received no
mentions in articles on their website.

MSNBC anchors were similarly mum about the story with the exception of
Ari Melber, host of “The Beat.” Melber dedicated at least two minutes
Thursday to the FBI’s obsession with its image in the media and a
little under a minute to the specific findings on improper contacts
with the media.

Melber also showed several charts from the IG report that showed the
extent of some reporters’ contacts with members of the FBI.

Melber’s report was an outlier rather than the norm, as he was the only
person on the network to even mention the FBI’s inappropriate contacts
with the media, according to a search of TV clipping service Grabien.

CNN and MSNBC reported plenty on other aspects of the IG report,
particularly the fact that Horowitz found no evidence that political
bias motivated former FBI director James Comey’s missteps in the
Clinton probe. Yet, they seemingly found the FBI’s culture of leaks and
the possibility that reporters were bribing sources to not be as
noteworthy.
2018-06-17 21:08:46 UTC
CNN and MSNBC buried the inspector general report’s revelation that a
number of FBI agents were receiving unauthorized free handouts, such as
dinners and tickets, from reporters.
https://www.infowars.com/cnn-msnbc-bury-fbi-agents-getting-freebies-from-reporters/

Yeah... trust InfoWARS and Alex Jones for your news. That explains a lot!
Ubiquitous
2018-06-17 22:07:59 UTC
CNN and MSNBC buried the inspector general report’s revelation that a
number of FBI agents were receiving unauthorized free handouts, such as
dinners and tickets, from reporters.
https://www.infowars.com/cnn-msnbc-bury-fbi-agents-getting-freebies-from-reporters/
Yeah... trust InfoWARS and Alex Jones for your news. That explains a lot!
For starters, that's not where I get my news, but I guess that's also why you so conveniently removed that part from the article I quoted; you are unable to provide a rebuttal and counter example of the facts.
Post by FPP
[...]
Do let us know when you are able to provide a counter-argument to the point.
I shant hold my breath b/c this is where you suddenly pretend to not have seen my followup, as your normal SOP when you've lost a debate here.

Ad hominem noted.
"Dowdification" noted.
Deflection noted.
Nonrersposnse noted.

Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
Ubiquitous
2018-06-19 01:05:02 UTC
The pundit class have officially snapped over the Trump
administration’s zero-tolerance border enforcement policy. Since
Friday, the collective breakdown has yielded a total of 22 instances
in which cable news commentators compared the separation of parents
and children illegally entering the country to World War II-era war
crimes and human rights violations.

The Holocaust was invoked 12 times across CNN and MSNBC between June
15 and the 18th, generally in the form of comparisons between DHS
detention centers and Nazi concentration camps. There were also six
mentions of Japanese-American internment camps, as well as four
comparisons to slavery.

On Friday, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough opened Morning Joe with a
tasteless Holocaust reference. “_Children are being marched away to
showers_,” he intoned, “_just like the Nazis said they were taking
people to the showers, and then they never came back. You’d think
they would use another trick_.”

Over the weekend, CNN political commentator Dave Jacobson threw a
miniature tantrum over the policy. On Saturday’s CNN Newsroom during
the 10 a.m. hour, he opined, “_Donald Trump increasingly looks like
Hitler in Nazi Germany_.” The following day, he appeared again on
Newsroom in the afternoon to embellish on his already hysterical
take: “_Increasingly, Donald Trump is turning this nation into Nazi
Germany and turning these [detention centers] into concentration
camps_.”

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, evidently eager to join in the
hyperventilating excitement, managed to last less than a minute
before evoking concentration camps while hosting Hardball on Monday.
Throughout the show, he repeatedly interrupted guests to draw their
attention to images of crying children that flashed across the
screen.

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/cable-news-22-comparisons-immigration-
policy-holocaust-slavery

Media darling and former National Security Director General Michael
Hayden poured gasoline on the fire with a June 16 tweet featuring an
image of the Birkenau concentration camp along with the text, “Other
governments have separated mothers and children,”:

While cooler heads in the media condemned this comparison, Hayden
later defended those statements during two CNN appearances on
Monday. “Now look, I know we’re not Nazi Germany,” he said on New
Day, “_but there is a commonality there_.”

He repeated that point on The Situation Room that same day: “I knew
it would be controversial, but I felt a warning flare was
necessary.” Hayden’s tweet was also featured on five different MSNBC
shows on Monday, with hosts such as Nicolle Wallace of Deadline:
White House and Stephanie Ruhle of MSNBC Live appearing reluctant
even to criticize the comparison. “We don’t want to go too far, but
is this warning valid?” Ruhle pondered anxiously on her 9 a.m. show.

Some pundits too squeamish for Holocaust references instead made
overtures to America’s Japanese internment camps from World War II.
MSNBC contributor Jonathan Capehart mentioned both those camps and
the Trail of Tears on AM Joy, adding that he felt the practice was
“very American.” Leadership Development Strategist Kwame Jackson
echoed Capehart’s point later that day on MSNBC Live with Yasmin
Vossoughian:

We’re also talking about a legacy of this in the United
States of America, whether it was Native American family
separation, whether it was African slave separation,
whether it was the Japanese internment camps. So this is
a long line that we’re actually hearkening back to, that
we really should be ashamed of and look at where we come
from historically.

So absurd was the media's melodrama that even CNN’s Brian Stelter
felt the need to step in and pump the proverbial brakes. On Sunday’s
Reliable Sources, he posed a challenge to his guests: “_Doesn’t the
tone of this coverage offend a great deal of Americans who feel that
the real scandal is that people are entering the country illegally
in the first place_?”

--
"We have got to send a clear message, that just because your child gets across
the border, that doesn't mean the child gets to stay. We don't want to send a
that dangerous journey."
FPP
2018-06-19 22:43:54 UTC
The pundit class have officially snapped over the Trump
administration’s zero-tolerance border enforcement policy.
Glad you child abuse lovers can understand that.
Now you can go back to making your little yellow stars.
Ubiquitous
2018-06-20 01:20:33 UTC
[...]
Goodwin's Law violation noted.

that dangerous journey."
Ubiquitous

that dangerous journey."
FPP
2018-06-20 02:05:26 UTC
[...]
Don't you ever tire of saying nothing?
Ubiquitous
Don't you ever get tired of losing debates with me?
Ubiquitous
2018-07-09 09:13:54 UTC
On the morning of July 6, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of
Labor Statistics announced that Hispanic unemployment in the United
States had reached its lowest level, 4.6%, in the 45 years since the
agency first started keeping records on the statistic, back in 1973.

One would think such a historic achievement would be news that night
on the nation’s leading Spanish-language television news programs,
but that was not the case. The principal national evening newscasts
of Univision and Telemundo (sister network of NBC), along with their
lesser-known rivals Azteca América and Estrella TV, all kept silent
about the record low, and its significance for the country’s Latino
population.

Specifically, during the milestone month of June 2018, a net 164,000
Hispanics entered the U.S. workforce (employed or actively looking
for work), while employment per the Household Survey increased by
250,000, leading to 86,000 fewer unemployed. The principal,
Washington-based U.S. Spanish-language news program of CNN en
Español, Directo USA, also passed on reporting the historic news
that evening, as did NTN24’s evening Informativo.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, then candidate Donald Trump
repeatedly pledged to “create jobs and opportunities for African-
Americans and Hispanic Americans that have been failed so badly.”
The networks’ stone-cold silence, in the face of the evidence of the
Trump administration’s fulfillment of that pledge for Hispanics,
African-Americans and the country as a whole, is as clear an
indication as any of the depth of the bias that clouds and sullies
the news judgement of these media outlets.

While Univision, Telemundo, Azteca América, Estrella TV, CNN en
Español and NTN24 had no time in their principal evening news
programs on July 6 for reporting on the record low Latino
unemployment rate, they did have plenty of time to devote to all
kinds of other, less consequential topics, such as Telemundo’s
feature on International Kissing Day, not to mention never skimping
any opportunity to report the latest from the World Cup.
2018-07-09 18:16:17 UTC
One would think such a historic achievement would be news that night
on the nation’s leading Spanish-language television news programs,
but that was not the case.
Guess they were busy listening to the cries of children in cages, and
got distracted.
--
Mike Godwin
"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm
8:03 PM - Aug 13, 2017
Ubiquitous
2018-07-09 18:28:18 UTC
One would think such a historic achievement would be news that night
on the nation’s leading Spanish-language television news programs,
but that was not the case.
Guess they were busy listening to the cries of children in cages, and
got distracted.
The premise of your statement is incorrect.
Unlike you, they recognise a bogus baseless story.
Do let us know when you find sopme proof for your conspiracy story.

P.S.
Does this mean you got your GoogleAlerts operating properly
or you got tired of going into hiding?
Ubiquitous
2018-07-13 02:13:17 UTC
On Monday night, MSNBC prime-time shows spent the vast majority of
their time discussing President Trump’s pick for the Supreme Court. Of
the 27 guests which appeared over the four-hour block from 8:00 p.m. to
midnight ET, not a single conservative was given time to speak about
the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh.

Among the guests were progressive activists brought on to discuss the
significance of the nomination. Nancy Northup, president of the Center
for Reproductive Rights, Cecile Richards, former CEO of Planned
Parenthood, and Neera Tanden, president of the Center for American
Progress, all got screen time.

Each expressed deep concern about Kavanaugh, and Northup in particular
argued that “this nomination really is a threat to all of our rights.”
Conservative activists, such as representatives from the Heritage
Foundation or Federalist Society who helped pick Kavanaugh and could
offer a more positive evaluation, were conspicuously absent.

Moreover, three elected officials were interviewed: Democratic Senator
Richard Blumenthal from Connecticut, Democratic Senator Elizabeth
Warren of Massachusetts, and, appearing across two different shows,
Democratic Senator and likely presidential candidate Cory Booker from
New Jersey.

Booker described himself as “sort of stunned at the way this has all
played out,” and would later appear along with Warren at a protest
against Kavanaugh on the steps of the Supreme Court. Not a single
Republican lawmaker appeared during the four different segments.

Rounding out the cast of progressive speakers were a slate of former
Democratic staffers and journalists. Former Democrat aides Adam
Jentleson (for Harry Reid) and Ron Klain (for Barack Obama) were
present. Jonathan Alter from the Daily Beast, Dahlia Lithwick from
Slate, and Jess McIntosh from progressive Shareblue Media likewise
spoke. And while there were also a number of journalists from center-
Left publications, such as David Maraniss from The Washington Post,
there was not a single writer from a conservative publication.

For those watching MSNBC on Monday night, instead of the news viewers
saw a carefully curated exhibition of the Left and their criticisms of
an otherwise qualified nominee.
2018-07-13 02:54:13 UTC
On Monday night, MSNBC prime-time shows spent the vast majority of
their time discussing President Trump’s pick for the Supreme Court. Of
the 27 guests which appeared over the four-hour block from 8:00 p.m. to
midnight ET, not a single conservative was given time to speak about
the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh.
Scarborough is a conservative... he had 3 hours.
Nicole Wallace is a conservative... she had an hour.

That makes 4 hours, not that you can count that high.
8:03 PM - Aug 13, 2017
Ubiquitous
2018-07-13 09:14:38 UTC
On Monday night, MSNBC prime-time shows spent the vast majority of
their time discussing President Trump’s pick for the Supreme Court. Of
the 27 guests which appeared over the four-hour block from 8:00 p.m. to
midnight ET, not a single conservative was given time to speak about
the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh.
Scarborough is a conservative...
TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

Post by FPP
That makes 4 hours, not that you can count that high.
Well, there you go trying to use ad hominems as a debating technique when
you've lost the debate again!
[...]
"By all means cite GL if you think some Nazi comparison is baseless,
needlessly inflammatory or hyperbolic."
4:05 AM - June 24, 2018
FPP
2018-06-22 22:17:52 UTC
National Enquirer sent stories about Trump to his attorney Michael Cohen
before publication.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/national-enquirer-sent-stories-about-trump-to-his-attorney-michael-cohen-before-publication-people-familiar-with-the-practice-say/2018/06/21/3978aff4-57a4-11e8-858f-12becb4d6067_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d63f53b1faca

During the presidential campaign, National Enquirer executives sent
digital copies of the tabloid’s articles and cover images related to
Donald Trump and his political opponents to Trump’s attorney Michael
Cohen in advance of publication, according to three people with
knowledge of the matter — an unusual practice that speaks to the close
relationship between Trump and David Pecker, chief executive of American
Media Inc., the Enquirer’s parent company.

Federal prosecutors subpoenaed American Media Inc. as part of their
investigation into Cohen, the Wall Street Journal reported earlier this
week. A Justice Department official said Pecker did not fall under the
regulation that governs when and how prosecutors can obtain records of
members of the news media.

Yeah, I know... #FakeNews. I've saved you the trouble.