Deaths due to covid? How about due to the lock-down?
2021-06-07 05:08:51 UTC
Obesity, depression, bad eating, skewed hours. I wonder how many more people will die earlier because of the lock-down? On the flip-side, there were probably fewer shooting deaths in American cities.

Your Name
2021-06-07 06:18:55 UTC
Obesity, depression, bad eating, skewed hours. I wonder how many more
people will die earlier because of the lock-down?
A lot of the so-called problems are down to individual choice, so they
only have themselves to blame.

The bigger problems are the medical issues casued by delayed non-urgent
surgeries, treatments, and diagnosis.
Post by RichA
On the flip-side, there were probably fewer shooting deaths in
American cities.
There were also fewer traffic accidents and worplace accidents, and
less noise and pollution.
ZZyXX
2021-06-07 19:50:22 UTC
Obesity, depression, bad eating, skewed hours. I wonder how many more people will die earlier because of the lock-down? On the flip-side, there were probably fewer shooting deaths in American cities.
flu deaths down
auto accident deaths down
airplane deaths down
deaths on cruise ships down