Could the right wing get any more desperate?
2019-10-05 11:37:13 UTC
https://t.co/Xe2kupsx2X?amp=1
Morning Mix
Conservatives attacked Ocasio-Cortez over a bizarre town hall speaker. Now a pro-Trump fringe group says it planned the stunt.
m***@hotmail.com
2019-10-05 16:08:14 UTC
https://t.co/Xe2kupsx2X?amp=1
Morning Mix
Conservatives attacked Ocasio-Cortez over a bizarre town hall speaker. Now a pro-Trump fringe group says it planned the stunt.
All they can screech is "Schitt, Schitt, Schitt". Conservatives are sooo unpopular right now. Elizabeth Warren is beating Trump in Ohio by 4 points, right now. Look:

Emerson 9/29 - 10/2 837 RV 3.2 52 48 Warren +4 Ohio

Real Clear Politics
-- https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_warren-6762.html
trotsky
2019-10-06 09:53:39 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
https://t.co/Xe2kupsx2X?amp=1
Morning Mix
Conservatives attacked Ocasio-Cortez over a bizarre town hall speaker. Now a pro-Trump fringe group says it planned the stunt.
Emerson 9/29 - 10/2 837 RV 3.2 52 48 Warren +4 Ohio
Real Clear Politics
-- https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_warren-6762.html
Unfortunately Liz is headed for a fall.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-elizabeth-warren-lied-about-losing-public-school-teaching-job-because-she-was-visibly-pregnant/

One more lie or stretching of the truth and I'm going to think of her as
a compulsive liar.
FPP
2019-10-06 13:37:31 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
https://t.co/Xe2kupsx2X?amp=1
Morning Mix
Conservatives attacked Ocasio-Cortez over a bizarre town hall speaker. Now a pro-Trump fringe group says it planned the stunt.
Emerson 9/29 - 10/2 837 RV 3.2 52 48 Warren +4 Ohio
Real Clear Politics
-- https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_warren-6762.html
Unfortunately Liz is headed for a fall.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-elizabeth-warren-lied-about-losing-public-school-teaching-job-because-she-was-visibly-pregnant/
One more lie or stretching of the truth and I'm going to think of her as
a compulsive liar.
Like anybody cares what Warren said about her pregnancy over a decade
ago to a local interviewer.

"By the end of the first year, I was quite visibly pregnant and the
principal didn’t invite me back for the next school year."

How is that "a lie"? Like there couldn't have been multiple reasons
they didn't invite her back... or she didn't think it was anybody's
business but her own.

What Warren may have left out about her personal life a dozen years ago
is her business. She wasn't a public figure then.

Looks like the right wing has finally figured out Biden isn't going to
be the nominee... finally.
--
"You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all
so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe
attacks the press so often.)
moviePig
2019-10-06 14:28:11 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
[...]
As I just posted, that source is rated 'Left Bias' by
mediaBiasFactCheck. So, not obviously 'right wing', anyway.
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
FPP
2019-10-06 19:39:20 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
[...]
And you're clearly mis-characterizing what I said. That's why I choose
my words carefully.

Nowhere did I say Mediate was right-wing. I said that the right-wing has
finally figured out what the rest of us already knew. That Biden wasn't
likely to get the nomination.

Where did I comment on the political bias of Mediaite? They're just
liars, half of the time.

"Overall, we rate Mediaite Left Biased based on story selection that
almost always favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to
misleading sensational headlines and use of poor sources."

And Mediaite was started by Dan Abrahms, who was fired by MSN, and has
had an axe to grind against them since Day One. That's HIS bias.
attacks the press so often.)
moviePig
2019-10-06 21:46:48 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
[...]
You commented on an anti-Warren news story, saying "the right wing [has
realized] Biden [won't be nominated]". How should one take that if not
as alleging a right-wing news-source?
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
FPP
2019-10-07 05:49:26 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
[...]
The site just has an axe to grind, and a lousy reputation for the
truth.. It doesn't need to be for a political motive. And embracing a
right-wing position doesn't mean they're right-wingers.
attacks the press so often.)
NoBody
Well that reply made no sense whatsoever...
NoBody
2019-10-07 11:10:26 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
[...]
Notice that FPP is unable to address the story, preferring instead to
focus on the publication itself.
moviePig
2019-10-07 13:38:45 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
[...]
*I* focused on the publication. I often do for thinly reported stories.
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
NoBody
2019-10-08 11:07:29 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
[...]
Correct but FPP also attempted to smear the publication as "right
wing" to avoid addressing the topic.
Ubiquitous
2019-10-08 23:51:25 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by moviePig
Post by NoBody
[...]
That's just FPP's way of letting you know he has lost another debate.
--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.
FPP
attacks the press so often.)
moviePig
2019-10-09 14:20:48 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
[...]
Can't improve on perfection...
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
FPP
2019-10-09 21:37:11 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
[...]
Hence, the "Perfect Call".
--
And now, another in a series of Mental Health Bulletins:
"... If Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom,

Next up: "Kneel before ZOD!"
m***@hotmail.com
Ubi can improve by admitting that he's lost yet another argument.
NoBody
2019-10-07 11:08:08 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
https://t.co/Xe2kupsx2X?amp=1
Morning Mix
Conservatives attacked Ocasio-Cortez over a bizarre town hall speaker. Now a pro-Trump fringe group says it planned the stunt.
Emerson 9/29 - 10/2 837 RV 3.2 52 48 Warren +4 Ohio
Real Clear Politics
-- https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_warren-6762.html
Unfortunately Liz is headed for a fall.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-elizabeth-warren-lied-about-losing-public-school-teaching-job-because-she-was-visibly-pregnant/
One more lie or stretching of the truth and I'm going to think of her as
a compulsive liar.
Like anybody cares what Warren said about her pregnancy over a decade
ago to a local interviewer.
People care that she lied (once again) about something and then used
it to promote her political career.
Post by FPP
"By the end of the first year, I was quite visibly pregnant and the
principal didn’t invite me back for the next school year."
She was about 4-5 months at the time of evaluation. Not so sure how
"visible" she may have been.
Post by FPP
How is that "a lie"? Like there couldn't have been multiple reasons
they didn't invite her back... or she didn't think it was anybody's
business but her own.
She stated on video her reasons. Now that she's running for office
and the story has transformed. Maybe the pregnancey was 1/1024th the
reason...
She apparently told the truth then and is now revising history.
moviePig
2019-10-06 14:23:59 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
https://t.co/Xe2kupsx2X?amp=1
Morning Mix
Conservatives attacked Ocasio-Cortez over a bizarre town hall speaker. Now a pro-Trump fringe group says it planned the stunt.
Emerson 9/29 - 10/2 837 RV 3.2 52 48 Warren +4 Ohio
Real Clear Politics
-- https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_warren-6762.html
Unfortunately Liz is headed for a fall.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-elizabeth-warren-lied-about-losing-public-school-teaching-job-because-she-was-visibly-pregnant/
One more lie or stretching of the truth and I'm going to think of her as
a compulsive liar.
Surprisingly, that source is rated 'Left Bias'.
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
NoBody
2019-10-07 11:09:17 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
https://t.co/Xe2kupsx2X?amp=1
Morning Mix
Conservatives attacked Ocasio-Cortez over a bizarre town hall speaker. Now a pro-Trump fringe group says it planned the stunt.
Emerson 9/29 - 10/2 837 RV 3.2 52 48 Warren +4 Ohio
Real Clear Politics
-- https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_warren-6762.html
Unfortunately Liz is headed for a fall.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-elizabeth-warren-lied-about-losing-public-school-teaching-job-because-she-was-visibly-pregnant/
One more lie or stretching of the truth and I'm going to think of her as
a compulsive liar.
Surprisingly, that source is rated 'Left Bias'.
I wouldn't label a video with her own words biased in either
direction. The publication may be leftie though.
Ubiquitous
2019-10-06 00:15:56 UTC
https://t.co/Xe2kupsx2X?amp=1
Morning Mix
Conservatives attacked Ocasio-Cortez over a bizarre town hall speaker.
Now a pro-Trump fringe group says it planned the stunt.
Well, there goes your poor reading comprehension skills again...