Trolling the Vegans
2021-09-14 19:44:23 UTC
Hey, I did this before it was cool!

Years ago, during the IMF Conference in DC, I was assigned a street post right
in front of the PETA protesters who were chanting their standard "meat is
murder" drivel non-stop.

So for lunch, me and the other uniform cops got together and placed an order
from a local BBQ joint and had them deliver it to us, where we proceeded to
eat our delicious murder right in front of the neck-beards, commenting to each
other on how tasty it was.

It drove the soy boys pigshit. It was hilarious.

---------------------------------------

https://nypost.com/2021/09/14/wild-video-shows-vegan-protesters-beefing-with-burger-gobbling-prankster/

A UK TikTok troll ignited the ire of herbivores everywhere after filming
himself eating a massive hamburger at a vegan demonstration. A clip of his
meat-licious trolling currently boasts 6 million views and over 1 million
likes.

The beef began after Jordan Adams asked his near 750,000 followers what he
should do for his next prank, whereupon he was dared to "eat the world's
biggest hamburger in front of vegan protesters", per the carnivorous clip.

It appears that Adams put his money where his mouth is. The next shot shows
the prankster chowing down on a mondo burger at an unnamed rally where
protestors, some wearing Guy Fawkes masks, are seen holding signs condemning
animal cruelty at the hands of the agricultural industry.

At one point, a smiling demonstrator sarcastically dubbed the display "so
funny", before politely declining Adams' offer to take a bite of his burger.
Another outraged protestor accused the jokester of littering next to their
demonstration, and even tried to sic the cops on him.

Another activist asked if Adams was proud of his behavior, before calling him
"pathetic".
trotsky
2021-09-14 20:10:48 UTC
Hey, I did this before it was cool!
Years ago, during the IMF Conference in DC, I was assigned a street post right
in front of the PETA protesters who were chanting their standard "meat is
murder" drivel non-stop.
So for lunch, me and the other uniform cops got together and placed an order
from a local BBQ joint and had them deliver it to us, where we proceeded to
eat our delicious murder right in front of the neck-beards, commenting to each
other on how tasty it was.
It drove the soy boys pigshit. It was hilarious.
Wow, your indoctrination into the world of white supremacy has really
brought out the best in you. An anonymous fucking loser hanging out on
a forum nobody uses, talking about the glory days when you supposedly
did things that weren't anonymous. Just more proof that you have no
testicles.