Yo, Semites! Illiterate Feeble Old Boob Trump Struggles With National Park's Name During Signing Ceremony
Turtle
2020-08-05 11:19:07 UTC
Yo, Semites!: Trump Struggles With National Park's Name During Signing
Ceremony

‘WASSUP’

Updated Aug. 04, 2020 4:22PM ET /
Published Aug. 04, 2020 12:22PM ET

President Donald Trump generated widespread mockery on Tuesday morning when
he repeatedly flubbed the name of Yosemite National Park.

During a White House signing ceremony for the Great American Outdoors Act, a
bipartisan bill directing $3 billion to conservation projects, the president
attempted to wax poetic about the beauty of some of the nation’s most well-
known parks. “When young Americans experience the breathtaking beauty of the
Grand Canyon,” Trump said, reading from a prepared statement. “When their
eyes widen in amazement as Old Faithful bursts into the sky. When they gaze
upon Yo-Semite’s, Yo-Semite’s towering sequoias.”

The president pronouncing the park as “Yo, Semites” immediately sparked
ridicule on social media. “‘Yo! Semites’ is the name of a popular Jewish rap
group,” conservative pollster Frank Luntz tweeted, while actor Bradley
Whitford wrote: “Yo Semites! Wassup???”
Miloch
You really shouldn't pick on Trump so much. He's trying to MAGA.
Turtle
I thought he already did that? Aren't things great again?
LinuxGal
2020-08-05 14:15:00 UTC
Post by Turtle
Post by Miloch
You really shouldn't pick on Trump so much. He's trying to MAGA.
I thought he already did that? Aren't things great again?
Trump, four years ago: "I alone can fix it."

Trump, today: "It is what it is."
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Jack Shit
There wasn't a virus 4 years ago you moron.
Hello Kiitty
There was but China needed to do more work on it.
Miloch
2020-08-05 16:01:56 UTC
In article <***@teresita-Latitude-D630>, LinuxGal
says...
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Turtle
Post by Miloch
You really shouldn't pick on Trump so much. He's trying to MAGA.
I thought he already did that? Aren't things great again?
Trump, four years ago: "I alone can fix it."
Trump, today: "It is what it is."
The post was from my doppelganger...NOT the genuine Miloch...prolly Hello
Kiitty. Someone using MicroPlanet-Gravity/2.9.15

*
Yak
2020-08-05 13:26:33 UTC
Post by Turtle
Yo, Semites!: Trump Struggles With National Park's Name During Signing
Ceremony
Is that where all the Navy Corpse-Men live?
Siri Cruise
2020-08-05 14:45:41 UTC
Post by Turtle
Yo, Semites!: Trump Struggles With National Park's Name During Signing
Ceremony
Yosey mighty, I remember it well.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Jack Shit
2020-08-05 15:13:09 UTC
You losers grab on to anything you can. It is amusing.
Gronk
2020-08-12 05:30:46 UTC
Related to Yosey Wales?
Siri Cruise
2020-08-12 06:22:16 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Turtle
Yo, Semites!: Trump Struggles With National Park's Name During Signing
Ceremony
Yosey mighty, I remember it well.
Related to Yosey Wales?
The Inlaw Yosey Wales? Does England regard Wales as an inlaw or
outlaw?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\