Today's Republican Party.
2024-06-09 09:51:03 UTC
Keith Boykin
@keithboykin

June 2020: St. Louis couple threatens Black Lives Matter protesters.

June 2021: Guilty of assault.

August 2021: Republican governor Mike Parson pardons them. They speak at
Republican National Convention.

June 2024: Republican judge expunges records.

One guy described this as a two tiered system but I would say it's
Mickey Mouse Club governance.
FPP
2024-06-10 11:30:17 UTC
Keith Boykin
@keithboykin
June 2020: St. Louis couple threatens Black Lives Matter protesters.
June 2021: Guilty of assault.
August 2021: Republican governor Mike Parson pardons them. They speak at
Republican National Convention.
June 2024: Republican judge expunges records.
One guy described this as a two tiered system but I would say it's
Mickey Mouse Club governance.
And, yet, they continue to talk about being the "tough on crime" party...

"Texas Gov. Greg Abbott pardoned a man convicted of killing a Black
Lives Matter protester in the summer of 2020. Daniel Perry was serving a
25-year prison sentence for the murder of Garrett Foster, an armed white
man who was attending a racial justice protest with his Black fiancee.
Abbott had faced pressure to issue the pardon from conservative media
figures."

And the murderer had a habit of wanting to kill protestors.
Post by trotsky
Daniel Perry, whom Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has pledged to pardon for the murder of an Austin protester, often made racist comments and regularly made clear his desire to kill protesters in the months leading up to Garrett Foster’s death, according to social media posts and texts contained in newly unsealed court documents.
https://www.texastribune.org/2023/04/14/daniel-perry-racist-comments-texas-shooting-austin-protester/
--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony
counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
2024-06-11 08:39:57 UTC
Post by trotsky
Daniel Perry, whom Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has pledged to pardon for
the murder of an Austin protester, often made racist comments and
regularly made clear his desire to kill protesters in the months
leading up to Garrett Foster’s death, according to social media posts
and texts contained in newly unsealed court documents.
https://www.texastribune.org/2023/04/14/daniel-perry-racist-comments-texas-shooting-austin-protester/
Greg Abbott like to show he's both mentally and physically crippled.