Florida Wants to Fine Social Media Platforms for Banning Politicians
Add Reply
Anonymous
2021-05-02 02:45:00 UTC
https://dailystormer.su/florida-wants-to-fine-social-media-platforms-for-banning-politicians/

Florida Wants to Fine Social Media Platforms for Banning Politicians

Elvis Dunderhoff
May 1, 2021

It's too little, too late.

Donald Trump's biggest mistake was not stopping censorship when it
started. If he would have dealt with censorship, there would have
been no way to convince people to believe in this nonsensical
coronavirus hoax, and he would still be president.

The First Amendment is the first of the amendments because it is
the most important. Without it, none of the other amendments are
relevant, because it is so easy to take them away when no one has
freedom of speech.

BBC: (https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56952435)

It is such abject lunacy that these people claim that the First
Amendment gives private companies the right to destroy the First
Amendment.

What none of these people will say is that the government subsidizes
these companies in order to make them into monopolies. They have all
of these various exemptions, including exemptions from anti-trust:
that means they are subsidized by the government.

Furthermore, no one will say that these companies, and the mainstream
media, are involved in a conspiracy to silence independent media,
which is the direct competitor of the mainstream media. The
mainstream media lobbies for mass censorship of competitors. This is
a violation of all kinds of different laws against anti-competitive
practices, and in the case of what they did to Donald Trump and his
supporters, could actually meet the definition of sedition.

Whatever the case, it's all just a bunch of gobbledygook.

The only way the Daily Stormer is online is with the blessing of non-
Americans. Every single company in America, including all of the
registrars, all of the CDNs, all of the servers, and so on, colluded
together to silence my protected speech.

This idea that we have a "free market" where political pressure can
be applied to everyone to cooperate with the same agenda to harm
specific individuals is actually insane. As if it isn't insane
enough that communists are promoting hardcore anarcho-capitalism at
all.

I have explained fully: all grocery stores and restaurants are
"private companies." According to the theory being put forward by
the government, every grocery store and restaurant in the country
can get together and decide to ban you from shopping there, at
which point you would starve to death, and that would be totally
legal.

With the vaccine passport, we're actually going to see something
very much like that, with these private companies colluding to deny
service to individuals who refuse the vaccine. Just try to work
that through in your brain: they are going to be legally allowed to
starve you to death.

This is what I warned about in 2017 when all of these ultra-
libertarian arguments were being put forward by communists. I said:
this will not stop with freedom of speech, they will take this into
other areas, where they use the alleged rights of private companies
to deny people their basic freedoms.
Dutch
2021-05-02 03:02:54 UTC
Post by Anonymous
With the vaccine passport, we're actually going to see something
very much like that, with these private companies colluding to deny
service to individuals who refuse the vaccine. Just try to work
that through in your brain: they are going to be legally allowed to
starve you to death.
It wouldn't be collusion, they would just separately come to the same
sensible decision. And since everyone will have access to a vaccine for
free it would be the person who refuses to take it starving himself to
death. It's similar to the situation where people refuse a life-saving
blood transfusion "on religious grounds". The hospital isn't killing
them, they are killing themselves with stupidity.

You're entitled to risk your own life, you aren't entitled to endanger me.
Rudy The Dick Sucker
2021-05-02 07:04:38 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Anonymous
With the vaccine passport, we're actually going to see something
very much like that, with these private companies colluding to deny
service to individuals who refuse the vaccine. Just try to work
that through in your brain: they are going to be legally allowed to
starve you to death.
It wouldn't be collusion, they would just separately come to the same
sensible decision. And since everyone will have access to a vaccine for
free it would be the person who refuses to take it starving himself to
death. It's similar to the situation where people refuse a life-saving
blood transfusion "on religious grounds". The hospital isn't killing
them, they are killing themselves with stupidity.
The vaccine is a social / political / media facade. Think about
it you dumb son of a bitch.

You can no more protect against a virus with a vaccine than you
can convert humans to breathing and surviving carbon monoxide.

You want protection from a virus? Get sick from it and get
well. It's better than any vaccine made. There are entire
communities across the globe that have herd immunity against
multiple viral strains because they reacted naturally, the way
humans have for thousands of years.

1%, if that, is the death rate questionably attributable to
COVID.

The media is milking this because they are making buckets of
money from morons clicking COVID stories.

Oh the horror. Stupid fucks.
Post by Dutch
You're entitled to risk your own life, you aren't entitled to endanger me.
Translation: I'm a coward. I will be obedient and comply with
the oppression of the left.
Dutch
2021-05-02 16:44:15 UTC
Post by Rudy The Dick Sucker
Post by Dutch
Post by Anonymous
With the vaccine passport, we're actually going to see something
very much like that, with these private companies colluding to deny
service to individuals who refuse the vaccine. Just try to work
that through in your brain: they are going to be legally allowed to
starve you to death.
It wouldn't be collusion, they would just separately come to the same
sensible decision. And since everyone will have access to a vaccine for
free it would be the person who refuses to take it starving himself to
death. It's similar to the situation where people refuse a life-saving
blood transfusion "on religious grounds". The hospital isn't killing
them, they are killing themselves with stupidity.
The vaccine is a social / political / media facade. Think about
it you dumb son of a bitch.
India is cutting down trees in parks for wood so they can burn all the
bodies. This is a plague, you absolute fencepost.
Post by Rudy The Dick Sucker
You can no more protect against a virus with a vaccine than you
can convert humans to breathing and surviving carbon monoxide.
Yet research has proven they work and is still doing so.
Post by Rudy The Dick Sucker
You want protection from a virus? Get sick from it and get
well. It's better than any vaccine made.
No, it actually is not better. Mrna vaccines immunize against multiple
strains of Covid-19.

There are entire
Post by Rudy The Dick Sucker
communities across the globe that have herd immunity against
multiple viral strains because they reacted naturally, the way
humans have for thousands of years.
Sure, if you want hundreds of millions of people to die.
Post by Dutch
You're entitled to risk your own life, you aren't entitled to endanger me.
Translation: I'm a coward. I will be obedient and comply with
the oppression of the left.
I used to think that it was good that we live in a society where morons
like you are allowed to live and say whatever shit you pull out of your
asses, I'm not so sure any more.

I think you need to get Covid-19 and struggle on a ventilator for a week
or so, then survive and have lung scars and all food taste like gasoline
for the rest of your life, sound fair?
super70s
2021-05-02 07:56:14 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Anonymous
With the vaccine passport, we're actually going to see something
very much like that, with these private companies colluding to deny
service to individuals who refuse the vaccine. Just try to work
that through in your brain: they are going to be legally allowed to
starve you to death.
It wouldn't be collusion, they would just separately come to the same
sensible decision. And since everyone will have access to a vaccine for
free it would be the person who refuses to take it starving himself to
death. It's similar to the situation where people refuse a life-saving
blood transfusion "on religious grounds". The hospital isn't killing
them, they are killing themselves with stupidity.
You're entitled to risk your own life, you aren't entitled to endanger me.
intellectually inferior Retrumplicans die out = improved gene pool =
long term benefit for all humanity
trotsky
Agreed.
trotsky
The best analog to Republicans is a kid taking a dump in the gene pool.
Kill Maskholes
2021-05-03 20:47:00 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Anonymous
With the vaccine passport, we're actually going to see something
very much like that, with these private companies colluding to deny
service to individuals who refuse the vaccine. Just try to work
that through in your brain: they are going to be legally allowed to
starve you to death.
It wouldn't be collusion,
Yes it would.
Post by Dutch
they would just separately come to the same sensible decision.
Most people are stupid herd animals (doctors and today's
"scientists" included) who lack the mental capacity to
look at the data and make a good decision.
Post by Dutch
And since everyone will have access to a vaccine for free it
would be the person who refuses to take it starving himself to
death.
No it wouldn't.
Post by Dutch
It's similar to the situation where people refuse a life-saving
blood transfusion "on religious grounds". The hospital isn't
killing them, they are killing themselves with stupidity.
There's a very significant difference between an individual
refusing treatment, and a collusive collective action intended
to deprive, you total retard.
Post by Dutch
You're entitled to risk your own life, you aren't entitled to
endanger me.
If the vaccine does in fact work, then your taking it means
NOBODY can endanger you.