[NEWS] New 'Batwoman' teaser trailer
Your Name
2019-06-29 03:13:56 UTC
From ComingSoon.net ...

Batwoman teaser features the dark knight vigilante's new motorcycle
The CW has released a new Batwoman teaser, featuring Kate Kane
saddling up on her new motorcycle as she prepares to become the new
dark knight vigilante of Gotham. Check out the teaser now in the
video below!

Teaser Trailer: (30secs)

<https://springboardplatform.com/storage/comingsoon.net/conversion/1740149.mp4>

Kate Kane (Rose) never planned to be Gotham's new vigilante. Three
years after Batman mysteriously disappeared, Gotham is a city in
despair. Without the Caped Crusader, the Gotham City Police
Department was overrun and outgunned by criminal gangs. Enter Jacob
Kane (Dougray Scott) and his military-grade Crows Private Security,
which now protects the city with omnipresent firepower and militia.
Years before, Jacob's first wife and daughter were killed in the
crossfire of Gotham crime. He sent his only surviving daughter, Kate
Kane, away from Gotham for her safety. After a dishonorable
discharge from military school and years of brutal survival
training, Kate returns home when the Alice in Wonderland gang
targets her father and his security firm, by kidnapping his best
Crow officer Sophie Moore (Meagan Tandy). Although remarried to
wealthy socialite Catherine Hamilton-Kane (Elizabeth Anweis), who
bankrolls the Crows, Jacob is still struggling with the family he
lost, while keeping Kate - the daughter he still has - at a
distance.

But Kate is a woman who's done asking for permission. In order to
help her family and her city, she'll have to become the one thing
her father loathes - a dark knight vigilante. With the help of her
compassionate stepsister, Mary (Nicole Kang), and the crafty Luke
Fox (Camrus Johnson), the son of Wayne Enterprises' tech guru
Lucius Fox, Kate Kane continues the legacy of her missing cousin,
Bruce Wayne, as Batwoman. Still holding a flame for her
ex-girlfriend, Sophie, Kate uses everything in her power to combat
the dark machinations of the psychotic Alice (Rachel Skarsten),
who's always somewhere slipping between sane and insane. Armed
with a passion for social justice and a flair for speaking her
mind, Kate soars through the shadowed streets of Gotham as
Batwoman. But don't call her a hero yet. In a city desperate for a
savior, she must first overcome her own demons before embracing the
call to be Gotham's symbol of hope.

Based on the characters from DC, Batwoman is from Berlanti
Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television with
executive producers Greg Berlanti, Caroline Dries, Geoff Johns and
Sarah Schechter. David Nutter and Marcos Siega executive produced
the pilot.

Batwoman will premiere on Sundays this fall on The CW at 8 PM ET,
followed by Supergirl at 9.

<https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/trailers/1079495-batwoman-teaser-motorcycle>
Ubiquitous
2019-08-09 20:05:02 UTC
Post by Your Name
Batwoman teaser features the dark knight vigilante's new motorcycle
The CW has released a new Batwoman teaser, featuring Kate Kane
saddling up on her new motorcycle as she prepares to become the new
dark knight vigilante of Gotham. Check out the teaser now in the
video below!
I saw another one earlier this evening which features someone telling her
not to give money to a bum because it only "encourages them", so she does
it anyway, out of spite.

I am starting to hate her already.

--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-10 19:43:12 UTC
Post by Your Name
Batwoman teaser features the dark knight vigilante's new motorcycle
The CW has released a new Batwoman teaser, featuring Kate Kane
saddling up on her new motorcycle as she prepares to become the new
dark knight vigilante of Gotham. Check out the teaser now in the
video below!
I saw another one earlier this evening which features someone telling her
not to give money to a bum because it only "encourages them", so she does
it anyway, out of spite.
I am starting to hate her already.
Yeah, she goes back and gives the street person her fabulously expensive
watch just to piss off the cop who politely told her she shouldn't be giving
them money.

So what exactly is going to happen here?

Other street people descend on this woman and kill her.
Or
Street woman trades watch for a fix
Or
Street woman takes watch into pawn shop and gets arrested
Or
Street woman takes watch into ED Marshall and they give her $5 for it (1/1000
of actual value is what they offered me for Mom's stuff)

There's just no way giving somebody on the street an expensive watch ends
well for them.
2019-08-10 20:55:38 UTC
Post by Your Name
Batwoman teaser features the dark knight vigilante's new motorcycle
The CW has released a new Batwoman teaser, featuring Kate Kane
saddling up on her new motorcycle as she prepares to become the new
dark knight vigilante of Gotham. Check out the teaser now in the
video below!
I saw another one earlier this evening which features someone telling her
not to give money to a bum because it only "encourages them", so she does
it anyway, out of spite.
I am starting to hate her already.
Yeah, she goes back and gives the street person her fabulously expensive
watch just to piss off the cop who politely told her she shouldn't be giving
them money.
So what exactly is going to happen here?
Mostly unrelated to this, I think I heard that Ruby Rose quit all of
her social media recently. While I have no doubt the criticism she was
receiving was about 98% unfair, the way she has played this has her
coming off looking vain and thin-skinned.

So, basically, I don't think *anything* has gone right for The CW's
attempt with "Batwoman" here!!
2019-08-10 22:29:05 UTC
Post by Your Name
[...]
Was it even possible for anything to go "right" with it?
instinct are running screaming.
Ubiquitous
That was meant to be rhetorical, right?
Your Name
2019-08-10 22:13:32 UTC
Post by Your Name
[...]
Or 'Street woman' gets up at the end of her 'shift', puts on the watch,
and walks around the corner to get into her Lamborghini sportscar and
drive back to her billion-dolar mansion (which happens to be next door
to Bruce Wayne's mansion).

There are a few con artists out there pretending to be beggars who do
do exactly this type of thing:

Pregnant beggar with boy drives off in a Mercedes Benz

Fake homeless person drives a luxury car

Homeless beggar drives home in a fancy car

anim8rfsk
2019-08-11 01:43:13 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by Your Name
[...]
http://youtu.be/CynYgP8PcWc
Fake homeless person drives a luxury car
http://youtu.be/KjCb_Et5uok
Homeless beggar drives home in a fancy car
http://youtu.be/4fuicO8Xwas
heh
2019-08-10 22:13:32 UTC
Post by Your Name
[...]
Street person is a faker scamming the gullible out of their money.