Most ham-fisted scene in TV in a long while
2021-05-01 22:27:42 UTC
Eddie in "Blue Bloods" trying to entice a criminal with sex. I thought it was a joke. In real-life, she'd never be asked to work undercover again.
ZZyXX
2021-05-02 01:36:45 UTC
damn documentaries
Adam H. Kerman
2021-05-02 21:32:12 UTC
Eddie in "Blue Bloods" trying to entice a criminal with sex. I thought
it was a joke. In real-life, she'd never be asked to work undercover
again.
Fair enough. Wasn't this the same crime the other former parole officer
was charged with? I also have no idea what the phony scheme was. He
doesn't choose his parolees.

I know I've asked before: Does New York still have parole? My state
abolished it.

Jaimie (Jaimeson!) gets in big trouble with daddy for pissing off a
somehow politically connected rising young star in the police department
(none of this made any sense), still a rookie, because he just wouldn't
let him file felony charges against a drug addict who assaulted him.
They dragged this story out the entire episode. All he had to do with
talk to his trainee; turned out she was part of a small patrol that had
a serious firefight that kept Danny alive in Iraq (or Afghanistan, I've
forgotten). For someone who just wanted to be left alone, assaulting a
police officer is a strange way to go about it.

Erin doesn't have anything to do this episode except make a token
appearance at dinner. Anthony has a bigger role as Rich described above.

Baez and Danny have something to do with a dead comedy club host. Baez
doesn't buy Danny's theory about why a comic he likes isn't the prime
suspect but she talks him into treating him that way and then solves the
crime entirely with Danny dragging his heals. She comes up with he was
drunk and crashed his car with his daughter in the car AND THEN fell
apart. Uh, the doofus had already fallen apart. The murderer was the
comedienne who replaced him on stage, even though at no point did we
ever see her violent or lose her temper.

Garrett tries to keep Frank from going on a Commie radio host's talk
show. What's talk radio? Gawd they must think the audience for this show
is ancient.

Sid had fewer lines than Baker. Baker gave zero significant looks and I
can't recall what she wore.
BTR1701
2021-05-02 22:07:05 UTC
Eddie in "Blue Bloods" trying to entice a criminal with sex. I thought
it was a joke. In real-life, she'd never be asked to work undercover
again.
Fair enough. Wasn't this the same crime the other former parole officer
was charged with? I also have no idea what the phony scheme was. He
doesn't choose his parolees.
I know I've asked before: Does New York still have parole? My state
abolished it.
Jaimie (Jaimeson!) gets in big trouble with daddy for pissing off a
somehow politically connected rising young star in the police department
(none of this made any sense), still a rookie, because he just wouldn't
let him file felony charges against a drug addict who assaulted him.
Well, Jamie also basically said the rookie lied and the assault didn't happen
When the cop's body cam showed that it did, Jamie should have gotten a lo
more than just a 2-day rip.
anim8rfsk
2021-05-02 22:25:22 UTC
Eddie in "Blue Bloods" trying to entice a criminal with sex. I thought
it was a joke. In real-life, she'd never be asked to work undercover
again.
Fair enough. Wasn't this the same crime the other former parole officer
was charged with? I also have no idea what the phony scheme was. He
doesn't choose his parolees.
I know I've asked before: Does New York still have parole? My state
abolished it.
Jaimie (Jaimeson!) gets in big trouble with daddy for pissing off a
somehow politically connected rising young star in the police department
(none of this made any sense),
The Nookie apparently worked in Frank’s office in some capacity before
becoming a police officer. So they all knew and liked him.

Post by Adam H. Kerman
let him file felony charges against a drug addict who assaulted him.
Well, Jamie also basically said the rookie lied and the assault didn't happen.
When the cop's body cam showed that it did, Jamie should have gotten a lot
more than just a 2-day rip.
Jamie hedged his bets by saying he wasn’t there when the assault took place
which as near as I could tell was true. But why the hell do these people
make any kind of judgments before they look at the body cam footage?

He got away with it because he was keeping a promise to a hero although it
was never clear to me what exactly that promise was.

And, yeah, Frank should’ve come down on Jamie like a ton of bricks.

2021-05-03 00:10:41 UTC
In article
[...]
Right, which means he also couldn't say it didn't take place, so why was
he even allowed to dispute the nookie's report?
Agreed
2021-05-03 00:10:42 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
let him file felony charges against a drug addict who assaulted him.
Well, Jamie also basically said the rookie lied and the assault didn't happen.
When the cop's body cam showed that it did, Jamie should have gotten a lot
more than just a 2-day rip.
Jamie hedged his bets by saying he wasn’t there when the assault took place
which as near as I could tell was true. But why the hell do these people
make any kind of judgments before they look at the body cam footage?
He got away with it because he was keeping a promise to a hero although it
was never clear to me what exactly that promise was.
And, yeah, Frank should’ve come down on Jamie like a ton of bricks.
None of it would make any difference in real-life as trash in Blue States
are allowed to walk after assaulting police all the time.
Sure, the soldier's story was pitiable, but you should not be allowed to
attack cops and just walk. The mentally-ill wandering
the streets are as big a danger to people as organized criminals.
The penalty for Assaulting a Peace Officer with Weapon or Causing Bodily
Harm is a maximum of 10 years' imprisonment as an indictable offence, or
18 months' imprisonment by summary conviction. Aggravated Assault of a
Peace Officer is always an indictable offence and has a maximum penalty
of 14 years' imprisonment.
Is that New York law?
ZZyXX
2021-05-03 04:23:02 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
[...]
thank you for admitting that rogue cops should be euthanized
yet another broken link
RichA
It came from an advertisement served up by Google. They got their pound.
ZZyXX
2021-05-03 23:47:28 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
[...]
of course it did, imagine an advertisement popup that doesn't have a
link. LOL, you just making lamer excuses

anim8rfsk
2021-05-02 22:22:02 UTC
Eddie in "Blue Bloods" trying to entice a criminal with sex. I thought
it was a joke. In real-life, she'd never be asked to work undercover
again.
Fair enough. Wasn't this the same crime the other former parole officer
was charged with? I also have no idea what the phony scheme was. He
doesn't choose his parolees.
His scheme was just to get laid. He’d pick a parole who had a girlfriend he
liked (and he liked absolutely anything or he wouldn’t of been going for
Eddie) and then threaten the parolee unless the girlfriend put out for him.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
[...]
Did you recognize him? Cash cab!

isn’t the prime
Post by Adam H. Kerman
suspect but she talks him into treating him that way and then solves the
crime entirely with Danny dragging his heals. She comes up with he was
drunk and crashed his car with his daughter in the car AND THEN fell
apart. Uh, the doofus had already fallen apart. The murderer was the
comedienne who replaced him on stage, even though at no point did we
ever see her violent or lose her temper.
Garrett tries to keep Frank from going on a Commie radio host's talk
show. What's talk radio? Gawd they must think the audience for this show
is ancient.
Sid had fewer lines than Baker. Baker gave zero significant looks and I
can't recall what she wore.
Gasp!
2021-05-03 01:44:36 UTC
Eddie in "Blue Bloods" trying to entice a criminal with sex. I thought
it was a joke. In real-life, she'd never be asked to work undercover
again.
Fair enough. Wasn't this the same crime the other former parole officer
was charged with? I also have no idea what the phony scheme was. He
doesn't choose his parolees.
His scheme was just to get laid. He'd pick a parole who had a
girlfriend he liked (and he liked absolutely anything or he wouldn't of
been going for Eddie) and then threaten the parolee unless the
girlfriend put out for him.
I meant, Edit put it to him as if he had some ability to improve things
for any parolee, but he had no control at all.
. . .
anim8rfsk
2021-05-03 02:02:13 UTC
Eddie in "Blue Bloods" trying to entice a criminal with sex. I thought
it was a joke. In real-life, she'd never be asked to work undercover
again.
Fair enough. Wasn't this the same crime the other former parole officer
was charged with? I also have no idea what the phony scheme was. He
doesn't choose his parolees.
His scheme was just to get laid. He'd pick a parole who had a
girlfriend he liked (and he liked absolutely anything or he wouldn't of
been going for Eddie) and then threaten the parolee unless the
girlfriend put out for him.
I meant, Edit put it to him as if he had some ability to improve things
for any parolee, but he had no control at all.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
. . .
It sure seems like entrapment, too, since he didn’t approach her in any way
shape or form

2021-05-03 11:43:52 UTC
Garrett tries to keep Frank from going on a Commie radio host's talk
show. What's talk radio? Gawd they must think the audience for this show
is ancient.
TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8