PENNYWORTH tonight?
2019-08-11 16:28:18 UTC
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
2019-08-11 19:17:58 UTC
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
instinct are running screaming.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-11 20:14:32 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
Which means those that have EPIX can already watch tonight's episode
through the On Demand service.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-11 20:36:11 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
Which means those that have EPIX can already watch tonight's episode
through the On Demand service.
Although it's not on the gray, but THE ROOK 07 is.
2019-08-11 21:19:36 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
Which means those that have EPIX can already watch tonight's episode
through the On Demand service.
Although it's not on the gray, but THE ROOK 07 is.
Ah, but it is found on the gray. Though I also get it on my settop box
as I'm one of those that gets Epix as part of my cable package.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-11 22:57:51 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will
finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also
says
ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
Which means those that have EPIX can already watch tonight's episode
through the On Demand service.
Although it's not on the gray, but THE ROOK 07 is.
Ah, but it is found on the gray. Though I also get it on my settop box
as I'm one of those that gets Epix as part of my cable package.
You found Pennyworth ep 4 on the gray?
2019-08-11 23:11:13 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will
finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also
says
ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I
blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
Which means those that have EPIX can already watch tonight's episode
through the On Demand service.
Although it's not on the gray, but THE ROOK 07 is.
Ah, but it is found on the gray. Though I also get it on my settop box
as I'm one of those that gets Epix as part of my cable package.
You found Pennyworth ep 4 on the gray?
And, yes, as soon as I posted that, it appeared.
2019-08-11 23:53:09 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
There's a difference?
instinct are running screaming.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-12 01:36:49 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
There's a difference?
I had EPIX a long time ago. It was just a regular, albeit premium, cable
channel.

Checking ...

11 flavors of EPIX are available as cable channels if I move to the top tier.