PENNYWORTH tonight?
2019-08-11 16:28:18 UTC
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
2019-08-11 19:17:58 UTC
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
instinct are running screaming.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-11 20:14:32 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
Which means those that have EPIX can already watch tonight's episode
through the On Demand service.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-11 20:36:11 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
Which means those that have EPIX can already watch tonight's episode
through the On Demand service.
Although it's not on the gray, but THE ROOK 07 is.
2019-08-11 21:19:36 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
Which means those that have EPIX can already watch tonight's episode
through the On Demand service.
Although it's not on the gray, but THE ROOK 07 is.
Ah, but it is found on the gray. Though I also get it on my settop box
as I'm one of those that gets Epix as part of my cable package.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-11 22:57:51 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will
finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also
says
ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
Which means those that have EPIX can already watch tonight's episode
through the On Demand service.
Although it's not on the gray, but THE ROOK 07 is.
Ah, but it is found on the gray. Though I also get it on my settop box
as I'm one of those that gets Epix as part of my cable package.
You found Pennyworth ep 4 on the gray?
2019-08-11 23:11:13 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will
finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also
says
ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I
blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
Which means those that have EPIX can already watch tonight's episode
through the On Demand service.
Although it's not on the gray, but THE ROOK 07 is.
Ah, but it is found on the gray. Though I also get it on my settop box
as I'm one of those that gets Epix as part of my cable package.
You found Pennyworth ep 4 on the gray?
And, yes, as soon as I posted that, it appeared.
2019-08-11 23:53:09 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
There's a difference?
instinct are running screaming.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-12 01:36:49 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
It's on EPIX.
There's a difference?
I had EPIX a long time ago. It was just a regular, albeit premium, cable
channel.

Checking ...

11 flavors of EPIX are available as cable channels if I move to the top tier.
2019-08-12 19:44:06 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
You made me look it up.

ePix had a hard time getting cable operators to pick it up in 2009 and
didn't become a satellite channel till Verizon FiOS agreed to distribute
it. It started with two satellite channels. In 2010 Cox, Mediacom, and
Dish Network agreed to distribute it.

Comcast only started offering it within the last few years but it's not a
satellite channel. On Demand or streaming only.

And you can subscribe to streaming without going through a provider.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-12 19:56:13 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
You made me look it up.
ePix had a hard time getting cable operators to pick it up in 2009 and
didn't become a satellite channel till Verizon FiOS agreed to distribute
it. It started with two satellite channels. In 2010 Cox, Mediacom, and
Dish Network agreed to distribute it.
Comcast only started offering it within the last few years but it's not a
satellite channel. On Demand or streaming only.
And you can subscribe to streaming without going through a provider.
So it's both a floor wax and a dessert topping.
2019-08-12 20:09:48 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4
will finally air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped
(The Wiki also says ep 3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until
tonight, and, yes, I blame Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
You made me look it up.
ePix had a hard time getting cable operators to pick it up in 2009 and
didn't become a satellite channel till Verizon FiOS agreed to distribute
it. It started with two satellite channels. In 2010 Cox, Mediacom, and
Dish Network agreed to distribute it.
Comcast only started offering it within the last few years but it's not a
satellite channel. On Demand or streaming only.
And you can subscribe to streaming without going through a provider.
So it's both a floor wax and a dessert topping.
Thank you Chevy Chase.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/shimmer-floor-wax/n8625
anim8rfsk
2019-08-12 22:29:53 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The Wiki (and, yes, I blame Ian) says that PENNYWORTH episode 4 will finally
air tonight, a couple weeks after the first 3 dropped (The Wiki also says ep
3, which I watched weeks ago, won't air until tonight, and, yes, I blame
Ian.). Talk about your momentum killers!
Isn't this a streaming show?
You made me look it up.
ePix had a hard time getting cable operators to pick it up in 2009 and
didn't become a satellite channel till Verizon FiOS agreed to distribute
it. It started with two satellite channels. In 2010 Cox, Mediacom, and
Dish Network agreed to distribute it.
Comcast only started offering it within the last few years but it's not a
satellite channel. On Demand or streaming only.
And you can subscribe to streaming without going through a provider.
So it's both a floor wax and a dessert topping.
Tastes like floor wax and protects your floor like a dessert.
instinct are running screaming.