Amanpour. Hot Indian-Brit actress or something hypocritically decries Photoshopping
2018-10-08 04:56:09 UTC
Ugly people resent the attention paid to pretty people, but good-looking people seem to think technology to make people look better isn't needed. This person wanted to "outlaw" photoshopping, which is typical for a Brit. But I wondered if she'd be so against it if she wasn't attractive? She also criticized cosmetic surgery. I'd like to see her in 20 years when that surgery begins to look more attractive to her.
trotsky
2018-10-08 22:07:00 UTC
Ugly people resent the attention paid to pretty people, but good-looking people seem to think technology to make people look better isn't needed. This person wanted to "outlaw" photoshopping, which is typical for a Brit. But I wondered if she'd be so against it if she wasn't attractive? She also criticized cosmetic surgery. I'd like to see her in 20 years when that surgery begins to look more attractive to her.
Do you think she'll ever manage to have a name, moron?
2018-10-11 14:19:18 UTC
Ugly people resent the attention paid to pretty people, but good-looking people seem to think technology to make people look better isn't needed. This person wanted to "outlaw" photoshopping, which is typical for a Brit. But I wondered if she'd be so against it if she wasn't attractive? She also criticized cosmetic surgery. I'd like to see her in 20 years when that surgery begins to look more attractive to her.
Do you think she'll ever manage to have a name, moron?
Good point - the only Amanpour I know is a journalist.