International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees strike deadline
2021-10-13 16:29:58 UTC
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees has set a strike
deadline of Monday. They want an agreement on rest and meal periods and
pay for low-paid employees. This would affect tv and movie production
nationwide. I guess Canada has different unions.

I'm always behind on tv viewing so who cares.
The Horny Goat
2021-10-14 00:32:48 UTC
On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:29:58 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees has set a strike
deadline of Monday. They want an agreement on rest and meal periods and
pay for low-paid employees. This would affect tv and movie production
nationwide. I guess Canada has different unions.
I'm always behind on tv viewing so who cares.
I dunno - am pretty sure I've seen the initials IATSE on TV show
trailers even up here...
A Friend
2021-10-14 02:36:49 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees has set a strike
deadline of Monday. They want an agreement on rest and meal periods and
pay for low-paid employees. This would affect tv and movie production
nationwide. I guess Canada has different unions.
I'm always behind on tv viewing so who cares.
I dunno - am pretty sure I've seen the initials IATSE on TV show
trailers even up here...
Pronounced eye-YACHT-zee. I used to deal with them as a member of the
WGAe.
BTR1701
2021-10-15 01:05:56 UTC
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees has set a strike
deadline of Monday. They want an agreement on rest and meal periods and
pay for low-paid employees. This would affect tv and movie production
nationwide. I guess Canada has different unions.
I'm always behind on tv viewing so who cares.
Yes, I'm actually relieved to hear this. Perhaps this will give me time t
catch up on all the shows in my queue.
anim8rfsk
2021-10-15 02:54:38 UTC
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees has set a strike
deadline of Monday. They want an agreement on rest and meal periods and
pay for low-paid employees. This would affect tv and movie production
nationwide. I guess Canada has different unions.
I'm always behind on tv viewing so who cares.
Yes, I'm actually relieved to hear this. Perhaps this will give me time to
catch up on all the shows in my queue.
That’s how I am reacting to getting thrown on Facebook today.
2021-10-15 03:32:39 UTC
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees has set a strike
deadline of Monday. They want an agreement on rest and meal periods and
pay for low-paid employees. This would affect tv and movie production
nationwide. I guess Canada has different unions.
I'm always behind on tv viewing so who cares.
Yes, I'm actually relieved to hear this. Perhaps this will give me time to
catch up on all the shows in my queue.
That’s how I am reacting to getting thrown on Facebook today.
You got thrown *on* Facebook?!?

Damn, Zuckerburg really is the Borg, isn't he? Resistance is futile.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-10-15 03:38:57 UTC
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees has set a strike
deadline of Monday. They want an agreement on rest and meal periods and
pay for low-paid employees. This would affect tv and movie production
nationwide. I guess Canada has different unions.
I'm always behind on tv viewing so who cares.
Yes, I'm actually relieved to hear this. Perhaps this will give me time to catch up on all the shows in my queue.
That's how I am reacting to getting thrown on Facebook today.
You got thrown *on* Facebook?!?
Damn, Zuckerburg really is the Borg, isn't he? Resistance is futile.
Zuckerberg will never get me! Adam Green and his ilk might.

I always thought it was going to be mime.
anim8rfsk
2021-10-15 12:42:30 UTC
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees has set a strike
deadline of Monday. They want an agreement on rest and meal periods and
pay for low-paid employees. This would affect tv and movie production
nationwide. I guess Canada has different unions.
I'm always behind on tv viewing so who cares.
Yes, I'm actually relieved to hear this. Perhaps this will give me time to
catch up on all the shows in my queue.
That’s how I am reacting to getting thrown on Facebook today.
You got thrown *on* Facebook?!?
Thrown up on is more likely. Or golden showered.

trotsky
2021-10-15 08:53:58 UTC
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees has set a strike
deadline of Monday. They want an agreement on rest and meal periods and
pay for low-paid employees. This would affect tv and movie production
nationwide. I guess Canada has different unions.
I'm always behind on tv viewing so who cares.
Yes, I'm actually relieved to hear this. Perhaps this will give me time to
catch up on all the shows in my queue.
I'm sure we're all relieved to hear this.