"Stargirl" one of the villains is a lot like current liberals
2020-08-02 07:15:10 UTC
The guy in the coma who could read minds, and wanted to kill people for their thoughts.
ZZyXX
2020-08-02 18:02:50 UTC
The guy in the coma who could read minds, and wanted to kill people for their thoughts.
yes, he wants to build low cost housing and increase health care options
m***@gmail.com
2020-08-11 20:43:02 UTC
The guy in the coma who could read minds, and wanted to kill people for their thoughts.
Now at least I understand how so many Americans can be so stupid. They have all been brainwashed by this guy. I guess Liberals really do have a legitimate excuse for being insane. Hopefully the second part will come true and their brains will explode before November.