Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
BTR1701
2024-05-11 07:16:23 UTC
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.

Pshaw! That's just nonsense.

-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.

"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
FPP
2024-05-11 11:35:21 UTC
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Nothing to see here. Non citizens can't vote by law.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
BTR1701
2024-05-11 19:50:30 UTC
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Nothing to see here. Non citizens can't vote by law.
Which is why any minute now we'll be seeing Dems start a push to give all
10 million fresh illegals a 'path to citizenship'.
suzeeq
But not immediately. It would be a process that takes several years.
BTR1701
2024-05-12 22:57:31 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Nothing to see here. Non citizens can't vote by law.
Which is why any minute now we'll be seeing Dems start a push to give all
10 million fresh illegals a 'path to citizenship'.
But not immediately. It would be a process that takes several years.
Democrats at the southern border if illegals mostly voted Republican:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1747600594074771456/vid/avc1/284x270/An8F3IHb4GFEI_8y.mp4?tag=14
trotsky
2024-05-13 09:49:12 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Nothing to see here. Non citizens can't vote by law.
Which is why any minute now we'll be seeing Dems start a push to give all
10 million fresh illegals a 'path to citizenship'.
But not immediately. It would be a process that takes several years.
You did it! You pegged the meter of the highest amount of stupidity per
word count in a sentence I've ever seen!
FPP
2024-05-18 08:16:14 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Nothing to see here. Non citizens can't vote by law.
Which is why any minute now we'll be seeing Dems start a push to give all
10 million fresh illegals a 'path to citizenship'.
Hey, Carnac the Magnificent, that was over 10,000 minutes ago. How long
are we supposed to wait for "any minute now"?

Ready to admit you were lying yet? No?
No problem... we can wait until Hell freezes over.

A lie will still be a lie then too.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0
BTR1701
2024-05-25 00:42:32 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Chuck Schumer just today-- he expressly states Dems want to give all illegal
a path to citizenship:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1794095261968465920/pu/vid/avc1/480x270/Wz8MGQCqv7Nh8Vt6.mp4?tag=12

So gaslight me some more about how it's a lie. Need me to bring you a coa
down there in Hell. Feelin' a little chilly, are ya, Effa?
suzeeq
2024-05-25 04:23:53 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Chuck Schumer just today-- he expressly states Dems want to give all illegals
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1794095261968465920/pu/vid/avc1/480x270/Wz8MGQCqv7Nh8Vt6.mp4?tag=12
So gaslight me some more about how it's a lie. Need me to bring you a coat
down there in Hell. Feelin' a little chilly, are ya, Effa?
A path to citizenship doesn't happen automatically, takes a while.
BTR1701
It shouldn't happen AT ALL.
trotsky
Well ANONYSHITTED and OATH KEEPER'd.
FPP
2024-05-25 13:32:15 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
[...]
Nazi Oathkeeper now. He doesn't want to poison the blood of our
country, like his Little Orange Rapist

That's Nazi propaganda.

suzeeq
Huh, even if iimigrants become citizens?
FPP
2024-05-25 13:48:17 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
[...]
That's how bigots think. For our entire history, this has been the
normal state of affairs, with few exceptions.

Republicans used to be all for this until a rapist told them not to be.

Adam H. Kerman
2024-05-25 14:42:53 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
. . .
A path to citizenship doesn't happen automatically, takes a while.
It shouldn't happen AT ALL.
Huh, even if iimigrants become citizens?
His long-standing position is that the legal immigration process should
begin by applying for an immigration visa in his native land and that
there shouldn't be a path to citizenship for those who entered the
country illegally.

FPP
2024-05-25 13:31:16 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Why? Is it illegal? Nope.

Why shouldn't it happen, since it's been happening under all parties and
all congresses?

Only a bigot would have a problem with legal citizenship.

FPP
2024-05-25 13:29:53 UTC
Post by suzeeq
[...]
And it's what the US has done since it's been the US.

trotsky
2024-05-25 09:33:58 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Hey, here's a thing: why don't whiny fucking crybaby right wing bastards
get movement going to get the inscription on the Statue of Liberty
removed because they hate liberty and hate immigrants? That might be
even more laughable than perpetually looking stupid saying migrants
crossing the border are "illegal." Or, if you've ever had a parking
ticket, or jaywalked, then we need to start calling everybody "illegal."
Which you prefer you fucking moronic jackass?
BTR1701
2024-05-25 09:50:28 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
[...]
If you're talking about that schmaltzy poem, Hutt, you wheezing gasbag,
it's not inscribed on the statue. It's embossed on a plaque hung in a side
hallway inside the pedestal, almost as if it was nothing more than an
afterthought. It's certainly not the basis for United States immigration
policy.
FPP
2024-05-25 13:37:25 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by trotsky
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Here's what the Cornell School of Law says:

"Naturalized citizens have all the same rights and responsibilities as a
natural born citizen except for presidential eligibility. To be eligible
for naturalization, an applicant must be at least 18 years old and
deemed mentally competent."

Don't need a poem to have the right to vote... it's in our laws.

Gee, you'd think a lawyer would understand how laws work?

FPP
2024-05-25 13:34:39 UTC
Post by trotsky
[...]
Wasn't it illegals that Thanny was worried about voting?

When did that extend to legal naturalized citizens? Did I miss that change?

Why should anyone have a problem with a naturalized citizens voting?
It's in the law books, and is allowed by all 50 states and the Constitution.

FPP
2024-05-25 13:29:25 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
[...]
No dumbfuck, you were saying they wanted ILLEGALS to vote. Now you're
moving those goalposts out of the solar system.

He said he wanted a path to citizenship, which is not the same thing,
and has been what the US has done since it's birth.

Now, I know this is hard for you to understand... but once people are
citizen, they are not illegal, and allowed to vote, by law.

No gaslighting dumbfuck... because nobody ever said otherwise.

The Horny Goat
2024-05-12 05:47:45 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Nothing to see here. Non citizens can't vote by law.
While true, how many of the illegals will qualify to apply for US
citizenship by the 2028 election?
shawn
2024-05-12 06:21:36 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Nothing to see here. Non citizens can't vote by law.
While true, how many of the illegals will qualify to apply for US
citizenship by the 2028 election?
None because people who entered the country illegally can't become
citizens without a change in the law. Those who enter the country
legally this year will have to wait at least five years to apply for
citizenship. So it's not a fast process and not one that could benefit
Biden as there's no way he would run again in 2028 if he doesn't win
this next election.
suzeeq
None. They would have to be legal immigrants to vote.
Adam H. Kerman
2024-05-12 15:26:19 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Nothing to see here. Non citizens can't vote by law.
While true, how many of the illegals will qualify to apply for US
citizenship by the 2028 election?
None. They would have to be legal immigrants to vote.
An immigrant with a green card (immigrant visa) cannot vote. To vote,
they must become naturalized citizens. Plenty of immigrants don't bother
with the naturalization process. Other than voting, running for public
office, or working a job with a security clearance that requires
citizenship, they have all the same rights as natural born Americans.
trotsky
Yay, hall monitor suzee got one right.
FPP
2024-05-18 08:18:56 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Nothing to see here. Non citizens can't vote by law.
While true, how many of the illegals will qualify to apply for US
citizenship by the 2028 election?
Pretty much none. He's playing you again.
They've been predicting this since at least 2013.

https://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Politics/immigration-reform-sizing-undocumented-vote/story?id=18976717

shawn
2024-05-11 14:12:01 UTC
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Sounds like he's talking about people who come here legally and want
to get their green card and become a citizen. At which point they have
every right to vote or not just like any other US citizen.
The Horny Goat
2024-05-12 05:51:20 UTC
On Sat, 11 May 2024 10:12:01 -0400, shawn
Post by shawn
Sounds like he's talking about people who come here legally and want
to get their green card and become a citizen. At which point they have
every right to vote or not just like any other US citizen.
Just because somebody has a US green card doesn't mean they're
eligible for US citizenship - one of the things I found while cleaning
up my parents' things after their deaths was my mother's green card.

(She and my father attended colleges in first Seattle then San
Francisco back in the 1950s. They met and married while they were in
Seattle and produced me while living in the US - though I was born in
Vancouver - but were permanently in Canada by my brother's birth 3
years later)

Now to be sure the rules have changed numerous times during the last
75 years.....
FPP
2024-05-18 08:12:32 UTC
Post by shawn
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Sounds like he's talking about people who come here legally and want
to get their green card and become a citizen. At which point they have
every right to vote or not just like any other US citizen.
Thanny also pretended Obama told illegals to vote too. (Remember that
one, Thanny? I sure do!)

He has a hard on for this.

Last time, he presented an edited video of Obama with a couple of
sentences cut out to make it look like Obama was telling illegals to vote.

Go ahead, ask him. I'm sure he'll tell you about it. I showed him the
unedited video, and he ran like a scalded dog.

He'll run this time too.

Adam H. Kerman
2024-05-11 14:33:05 UTC
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Could we have the entire quote in context of a portion of the transcript
please?
Dimensional Traveler
2024-05-11 14:47:41 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Could we have the entire quote in context of a portion of the transcript
please?
No, because that would undercut the political spin he is trying to add.
dirty old man.
moviePig
2024-05-11 15:37:31 UTC
Post by Dimensional Traveler
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Could we have the entire quote in context of a portion of the transcript
please?
No, because that would undercut the political spin he is trying to add.
I found only the Fox News article. It does celebrate Biden's stumble as
if it were a potato chip with Elvis's face confirming an Afterlife.
shawn
2024-05-11 14:49:22 UTC
On Sat, 11 May 2024 14:33:05 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
Even without the influx of Hispanics into the country it makes sense
for both parties, Democrats and Republicans, to court those Hispanic
voters. Ignoring them makes no sense in the long run. Assuming that
the majority are going to end up voting Democrat also doesn't make
sense. It will be years before anyone entering the country from
South/Central America will be able to vote so it will be the policies
in place at that time that are more likely to impact which party they
tend to vote for.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Could we have the entire quote in context of a portion of the transcript
please?
Looks like BTR was quoting this Fox News article:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-roasted-freudian-slip-referring-immigration-influx-hispanic-voters

President Biden appeared to accidentally refer to Hispanic migrants as
"voters" during an interview on a Spanish-speaking radio show released
Tuesday.

"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or
Hispanic - Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President
Biden said of the current migrant crisis.

He argued that the current wave of immigration is "a little bit like
back in the 1840s and the great exodus of Ireland, because of the
famine and the way Irish Catholics were treated. They said no, no, we
don't need any more of those folks. There was a large influx."

"The Hispanic community is part of the future of America," Biden told
a host from Spanish radio show Chiquibaby this week. "Twenty-eight out
of every 100 students in school speak Spanish, the idea that you’re
gonna ignore that? That’s our future. One of the reasons that we’re
growing so much is we have a significant influx of immigrants coming
into our country, only reason our economy’s so good. We’re not a
xenophobic nation. Other nations are, we’re not, that’s why our
economy is the best in the world."

-----
It's the sort of typical miss step that people have when speaking. Fox
News naturally chooses to read into it some nefarious meaning when it
is more likely that Biden just used the wrong term by accident. After
all the people coming in today aren't going to be voting for some time
to come.
suzeeq
2024-05-11 15:16:58 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
[...]
True. The Rs want to make sure the non-citizens don't vote - there's
already a 'rule' for that. When you register you have to be a citizen to
do so.
BTR1701
2024-05-11 19:50:30 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
[...]
Why would only Republicans want to make sure of that? Shouldn't every
American want to ensure that foreign nationals aren't swaying out
elections?
But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
Adam H. Kerman
2024-05-11 21:41:53 UTC
Post by BTR1701
. . .
Post by suzeeq
there's already a 'rule' for that. When you register you have to be a
citizen to do so.
But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
Every time you repeat this bullshit, I've corrected you on it. It's not
an honor system.

Two federal laws apply, National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (Motor
Voter Act) and Help America Vote Act (the post Bush v. Gore
legislation). States are required to offer voter registration on
simultaneous application for basic government services, like applying
for or updating the address on a driver's license.

The voter registrant provides his driver's license number or four most
significant digits of his Social Security Number. The state voter
registrar finds the registrant on either of these databases.

The birth certificate is linked to both databases.

The birth certificate is evidence of citizenship.

For naturalized persons, the registrant includes the federal court and
date of naturalization.

We've had Enumeration at Birth (1987 to 1991 rollout) in which each
state uses an application that applies jointly for a birth certificate
and SSN. Pretty much anyone born in the United States in the last three
decades was enumerated at birth. Again, use of the SSN is a pretty good
indicator of citizenship given the evidence of the birth certificate.

We've also had Enumeration at Entry since 2002, in which foreign
nationals applying for an immigrant visa simultaneously apply for an
SSN. If the visa is granted, then the application is released for SSN
enumeration. In this case, the SSN is linked to nationality records and
if queried, I suppose a record of "immigrated but not yet naturalized"
would turn up.

If you want a more robust system, then you are talking about creating an
all-encompassing federal database of birth certificates in Department of
Health and Human Services, receiving records from state vital statistics
registries. That may be more than a little creepy and could certainly be
used for fraud when the records leak. Then anybody needing to obtain a
copy of a birth certificate for official purposes from out of state
could obtain it from this database.

I don't see why there couldn't be a national database from
naturalization courts created, if one doesn't already exist. This could
be queried.

Might as well require internal passports like a Communist country if the
federal government is to collect all birth registrations at birth.
Ubiquitous
2024-05-16 19:37:28 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by suzeeq
[...]
Ohio Republican Secretary of State Frank LaRose ordered the Midwest state’s
voter rolls to be purged Tuesday after finding that 137 people were
registered to vote in the upcoming election despite not being U.S. citizens,
Fox News reported.

The Ohio Public Integrity Division looked into data from the state’s Bureau
of Motor Vehicles and found 137 non-citizens on the voter rolls even though
they had twice confirmed they were not U.S. citizens. Ohio, which was won by
former President Donald Trump in 2016 and 2020, “leans Trump” for the 2024
election, according to RealClearPolitics.

To help the state remove non-citizens from its voter rolls, LaRose’s office
has also requested information on citizenship data from President Joe Biden’s
Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration, along
with federal district court records, which show who has been disqualified
from jury duty due to not being a U.S. citizen.

“These individuals will receive at least two written notices from the
Secretary of State’s office asking them to confirm their citizenship status
or cancel their registration. Failure to respond to these notices will result
in removal of the registration from the voter rolls by the county boards of
elections,” LaRose told Fox News.

“It’s important to recognize that some of these registrations may be the
result of an honest mistake,” LaRose added. “These may be well-meaning people
trying to pursue the American dream, and communication barriers sometimes
result in a registration form being submitted in error. We need to help them
get that cleared up before an accidental registration becomes an illegal vote
that could result in a felony conviction or even deportation.”

As the southern border crisis continues under Biden’s leadership, Republicans
across the country have raised concerns about illegal immigrants potentially
voting in local and federal elections. Some municipalities, such as
Washington, D.C., allow non-citizens to vote in local elections, a statute
that was challenged but kept in place after a federal judge threw out the
lawsuit seeking to prevent non-citizens from casting ballots.

Last week, House Republicans introduced the Safeguard American Voter
Eligibility (SAVE) Act, which would require documentation proving U.S.
citizenship from anyone who registers to vote in U.S. elections. Currently,
under the 1993 Voter Registration Act, people are only required to fill out a
form swearing they are U.S. citizens and are not required to provide
documentation, USA Today reported.

House Speaker Mike Johnson said it’s hard to prove how many illegal
immigrants are voting in federal elections, but he added that Americans know
“intuitively” that it is happening.

“We all know, intuitively, that a lot of illegals are voting in federal
elections. But it’s not been something that is easily provable. We don’t have
that number,” he said.

Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) told The Daily Mail, “Without the verification measures
in the SAVE Act, we’re basically asking people who are already breaking the
law by coming to the US illegally to abide by the honor system. No way;
American elections should belong to American citizens, period.”

[Kerman's incorrect formatting fixed.]

Let's go Brandon!
The Horny Goat
2024-05-17 07:28:31 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) told The Daily Mail, “Without the verification measures
in the SAVE Act, we’re basically asking people who are already breaking the
law by coming to the US illegally to abide by the honor system. No way;
American elections should belong to American citizens, period.”
Why is it unjust to insist on ID when one is registering to vote?

When I voted in the last election (remember I'm a Canadian) I brought
my voter card showing where to vote + my drivers' licence. I saw other
people with various other kinds of ID - they were flexible on what ID
they would accept but they DID require some sort of ID.

After I voted I asked how many people were registered to vote from my
address - then explained that my wife had passed away since the last
election... (they seemed unhelpful until I mentioned that and said
"are there two or three? there WERE three in the last election, now
only two" and they did say two so I thanked them and went on my way.
Ubiquitous
2024-05-17 08:30:44 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by Ubiquitous
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) told The Daily Mail, “Without the verification
measures in the SAVE Act, we’re basically asking people who are already
breaking the law by coming to the US illegally to abide by the honor
system. No way; American elections should belong to American citizens,
period.”
Why is it unjust to insist on ID when one is registering to vote?
Because those opposed to it complainers are depending on voter fraud to win
elections.

Let's go Brandon!
Adam H. Kerman
2024-05-17 17:26:44 UTC
Let's properly cite the article plagarized by Ubi the shithead, shall we?

Republican-Led State Finds Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls,
Requests Citizenship Data From Biden Admin
By Zach Jewell
The Daily Wire
May 15, 2024
https://www.dailywire.com/news/republican-led-state-finds-over-100-non-citizens-on-voter-rolls-requests-citizenship-data-from-biden-admin

"Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls"; this would be statewide in all
of Ohio. No one is trying to steal an election.

He requested the Social Security database. The asshole ALREADY has access
to it under existing federal law, so it sure sounds like he was failing
to check applications using SSNs (last four digits) against the database.

The error is in his own procedures.

In my state, there is a state-wide vital statistics register. Replacement
birth certificates are issued through the state register, no longer the
local board of health or county clerk. This means it's possible to check
the birth certificate durimg the voter registration process of someone
born in the state later registering to vote in the state. That's proof
of citizenship.
Post by The Horny Goat
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) told The Daily Mail, "Without the verification measures
in the SAVE Act, we're basically asking people who are already breaking the
law by coming to the US illegally to abide by the honor system. No way;
American elections should belong to American citizens, period."
Why is it unjust to insist on ID when one is registering to vote?
You failed to quote the portion of the article you are commenting on.
Post by The Horny Goat
Last week, House Republicans introduced the Safeguard American Voter
Eligibility (SAVE) Act, which would require documentation proving U.S.
citizenship from anyone who registers to vote in U.S. elections.
Currently, under the 1993 Voter Registration Act, people are only
required to fill out a form swearing they are U.S. citizens and are
not required to provide documentation, USA Today reported.
The name of the act is wrong. It's the National Voter Registration Act
of 1993 (Motor Voter).

I just explained all this earlier in the thread. When registering to
vote, yes, the applicant swears that he is a citizen. This was true
under state law prior to this federal legislation. In my state prior to
implementation of this federal law, the applicant was registered by a
deputy of the county clerk (or township clerk or city clerk) or deputy
registrar. The deputy registrar was a citizen who was part of a group
that was a civic organization that registered voters. The deputy would
fill out the form and register the voter. He was obligated to return the
form to the county clerk within a couple of days, otherwise the voter
was registered but his paperwork wouldn't end up with election judges at
the polling place.

Once states implemented Motor Voter procedures, it all changed. The
voter filled out the application himself but wasn't registered to vote.
This was handled in back office by the county clerk who was supposed to
find the applicant in either the driver's license database or the
Social Security database.

There is no honor system. The person isn't registered under Motor Voter
if he isn't found in one of the two databases. Both driver's license
and Social Security require submission of the birth certificate, which
proves citizenship.
Post by The Horny Goat
When I voted in the last election (remember I'm a Canadian) I brought
my voter card showing where to vote + my drivers' licence. I saw other
people with various other kinds of ID - they were flexible on what ID
they would accept but they DID require some sort of ID.
You didn't bring your birth certificate, so everybody should be
screaming and yelling that your citizenship claim was unverified.
BTR1701
2024-05-17 19:27:53 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Let's properly cite the article plagarized by Ubi the shithead, shall we?
Republican-Led State Finds Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls,
Requests Citizenship Data From Biden Admin
By Zach Jewell
The Daily Wire
May 15, 2024
https://www.dailywire.com/news/republican-led-state-finds-over-100-non-citizens-on-voter-rolls-requests-citizenship-data-from-biden-admin
"Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls"; this would be statewide in all
of Ohio. No one is trying to steal an election.
So we have to wait until someone actually does try to steal an election befor
putting more robust safeguards in place to prevent non-citizens from voting?

In what other area of life do we wait to address a recognizable problem unti
someone tries to exploit that problem?

Do you wait until you're burglarized before installing and using locks on you
doors?
moviePig
2024-05-17 20:00:01 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Let's properly cite the article plagarized by Ubi the shithead, shall we?
Republican-Led State Finds Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls,
Requests Citizenship Data From Biden Admin
By Zach Jewell
The Daily Wire
May 15, 2024
https://www.dailywire.com/news/republican-led-state-finds-over-100-non-citizens-on-voter-rolls-requests-citizenship-data-from-biden-admin
"Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls"; this would be statewide in all
of Ohio. No one is trying to steal an election.
So we have to wait until someone actually does try to steal an election before
putting more robust safeguards in place to prevent non-citizens from voting?
In what other area of life do we wait to address a recognizable problem until
someone tries to exploit that problem?
Hmm, global warming, maybe?...
Do you wait until you're burglarized before installing and using locks on your
doors?
Might depend on your neighborhood, household, and the cost of locks.
BTR1701
2024-05-17 21:21:27 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Let's properly cite the article plagarized by Ubi the shithead, shall we?
Republican-Led State Finds Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls,
Requests Citizenship Data From Biden Admin
By Zach Jewell
The Daily Wire
May 15, 2024
https://www.dailywire.com/news/republican-led-state-finds-over-100-non-citizens-on-voter-rolls-requests-citizenship-data-from-biden-admin
"Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls"; this would be statewide in all
of Ohio. No one is trying to steal an election.
So we have to wait until someone actually does try to steal an electio
before
putting more robust safeguards in place to prevent non-citizens from voting?
In what other area of life do we wait to address a recognizable proble
until
someone tries to exploit that problem?
Hmm, global warming, maybe?...
Who is exploiting global warming? (Other than the big government socialist
who are using it as an excuse to fulfill their redistributionist fantasies
that is.)
Adam H. Kerman
2024-05-17 21:10:37 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Let's properly cite the article plagarized by Ubi the shithead, shall we?
Republican-Led State Finds Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls,
Requests Citizenship Data From Biden Admin
By Zach Jewell
The Daily Wire
May 15, 2024
https://www.dailywire.com/news/republican-led-state-finds-over-100-non-citizens-on-voter-rolls-requests-citizenship-data-from-biden-admin
"Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls"; this would be statewide in all
of Ohio. No one is trying to steal an election.
So we have to wait until someone actually does try to steal an election
before putting more robust safeguards in place to prevent non-citizens
from voting?
Thanks for the selective quoting bullshit.

Whoever's job it was in Ohio to maintain those voting rolls in the
Secretary of State's office had failed to use existing state and federal
resources to perform the citizenship check. These resources have been
available and have been expected to be used in federal elections for
three decades.

Repeating the point I made in the part you snipped because you are
playing selective quoting games, voter registration for federal
elections relies on checking either of two databases, the state drivers'
license database and the Social Security database. Both databases have
the birth certificate.

A United States birth certificate is evidence of citizenship. The voter
registrar doesn't really need to check it himself if it's found in these
two other databases.

All that happened was the Ohio state voter registry ran a check it
failed to run when processing the application to begin with.

We don't need yet another federal law. Just processing voter
registration applications under the existing federal law does the job
nicely.
Post by BTR1701
In what other area of life do we wait to address a recognizable problem until
someone tries to exploit that problem?
The recognizeable problem was that the state of Ohio failed to follow
through on the citizenship check when these 100 or so applications were
first processed.
Post by BTR1701
Do you wait until you're burglarized before installing and using locks
on your doors?
It's so cute that you refuse to say what's wrong with checking for a
United States-issued birth certificate through the two databases in
question given that clerks enterting data into both databases performed
a birth certificate examination.

This "people registering to vote are on the honor system when claiming
to be United States citizens" is bullshit. You've gotten it very wrong.
FPP
2024-05-18 08:37:17 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Let's properly cite the article plagarized by Ubi the shithead, shall we?
Republican-Led State Finds Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls,
Requests Citizenship Data From Biden Admin
By Zach Jewell
The Daily Wire
May 15, 2024
https://www.dailywire.com/news/republican-led-state-finds-over-100-non-citizens-on-voter-rolls-requests-citizenship-data-from-biden-admin
"Over 100 Non-Citizens On Voter Rolls"; this would be statewide in all
of Ohio. No one is trying to steal an election.
So we have to wait until someone actually does try to steal an election before
putting more robust safeguards in place to prevent non-citizens from voting?
No, dumbfuck. We don't have to wait, and haven't since January 6, 2021
for somebody to try to steal an election.

Ask Georgia.

The Horny Goat
2024-05-18 23:22:57 UTC
On Fri, 17 May 2024 17:26:44 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by The Horny Goat
When I voted in the last election (remember I'm a Canadian) I brought
my voter card showing where to vote + my drivers' licence. I saw other
people with various other kinds of ID - they were flexible on what ID
they would accept but they DID require some sort of ID.
You didn't bring your birth certificate, so everybody should be
screaming and yelling that your citizenship claim was unverified.
I don't even know where my birth certificate is right now - last time
I know I had it in hand was at the passport office back sometime
around 2018-2020.

When I voted I >DID< have my passport along but wasn't asked for it.
BTR1701
2024-05-17 19:25:05 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by Ubiquitous
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) told The Daily Mail, “Without the verification measures
in the SAVE Act, we’re basically asking people who are already breaking the
law by coming to the US illegally to abide by the honor system. No way;
American elections should belong to American citizens, period.”
Why is it unjust to insist on ID when one is registering to vote?
Because-- and the racist Democrats actually said this out loud-- black peopl
aren't smart enough to find the DMV and obtain an ID like the rest of us do.
shawn
2024-05-17 20:17:43 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) told The Daily Mail, ?Without the verification measures
in the SAVE Act, we?re basically asking people who are already breaking the
law by coming to the US illegally to abide by the honor system. No way;
American elections should belong to American citizens, period.?
Why is it unjust to insist on ID when one is registering to vote?
Because-- and the racist Democrats actually said this out loud-- black people
aren't smart enough to find the DMV and obtain an ID like the rest of us do.
I haven't seen that be suggested, but I do recall people bringing up
places like South Dakota where the nearest DMV may be hours away.
BTR1701
2024-05-17 21:44:40 UTC
Post by shawn
Post by The Horny Goat
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) told The Daily Mail, ?Without the verificatio
measures
in the SAVE Act, we?re basically asking people who are already breaking the
law by coming to the US illegally to abide by the honor system. No way;
American elections should belong to American citizens, period.?
Why is it unjust to insist on ID when one is registering to vote?
Because-- and the racist Democrats actually said this out loud-- black people
aren't smart enough to find the DMV and obtain an ID like the rest of us do.
I haven't seen that be suggested, but I do recall people bringing up
places like South Dakota where the nearest DMV may be hours away.
One wonders, then, if black people are uniquely unable to go to that far-flun
DMV, how it is that driver licenses can be required to drive a vehicle i
South Dakota in the first place?

If it's racist to ask for an ID to vote because black people can't easily ge
the ID, then it would be equally racist to require a license to drive if i
disproportionately affects blacks to such a degree.

Based on federal civil rights law and the Court cases that have followed fro
them, there's no way a state could legally even require a license to drive i
doing so resulted in virtually barring an entire class of people fro
something as essential to modern life as the ability to drive a car, based o
nothing but their race.
moviePig
2024-05-17 22:15:35 UTC
Post by shawn
Post by The Horny Goat
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) told The Daily Mail, ?Without the verification measures
in the SAVE Act, we?re basically asking people who are already breaking the
law by coming to the US illegally to abide by the honor system. No way;
American elections should belong to American citizens, period.?
Why is it unjust to insist on ID when one is registering to vote?
Because-- and the racist Democrats actually said this out loud-- black people
aren't smart enough to find the DMV and obtain an ID like the rest of us do.
I haven't seen that be suggested, but I do recall people bringing up
places like South Dakota where the nearest DMV may be hours away.
One wonders, then, if black people are uniquely unable to go to that far-flung
DMV, how it is that driver licenses can be required to drive a vehicle in
South Dakota in the first place?
If it's racist to ask for an ID to vote because black people can't easily get
the ID, then it would be equally racist to require a license to drive if it
disproportionately affects blacks to such a degree.
Based on federal civil rights law and the Court cases that have followed from
them, there's no way a state could legally even require a license to drive if
doing so resulted in virtually barring an entire class of people from
Post by shawn
Post by The Horny Goat
When I voted in the last election (remember I'm a Canadian) I brought
my voter card showing where to vote + my drivers' licence. I saw other
people with various other kinds of ID - they were flexible on what ID
they would accept but they DID require some sort of ID.
After I voted I asked how many people were registered to vote from my
address - then explained that my wife had passed away since the last
election... (they seemed unhelpful until I mentioned that and said
"are there two or three? there WERE three in the last election, now
only two" and they did say two so I thanked them and went on my way.
They had to travel once. You're repeating whatever inconvenience that
entailed. Moreover, you're doing it because you think they won't...
The Horny Goat
2024-05-18 23:26:17 UTC
Based on federal civil rights law and the Court cases that have followed from
them, there's no way a state could legally even require a license to drive if
doing so resulted in virtually barring an entire class of people from
something as essential to modern life as the ability to drive a car, based on
nothing but their race.
How the heck does having a driver's licence prove citizenship?

When I was a tiny tyke and living in San Francisco my (Canadian)
mother definitely had a driver's licence but was not a US citizen.
Adam H. Kerman
2024-05-19 00:10:13 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Based on federal civil rights law and the Court cases that have followed from
them, there's no way a state could legally even require a license to drive if
doing so resulted in virtually barring an entire class of people from
something as essential to modern life as the ability to drive a car, based on
nothing but their race.
How the heck does having a driver's licence prove citizenship?
The driver's license record has a record of your birth certificate.
Usually an American birth certificate is adequate to prove American
citizenship. It's not adequate to replace a passport but it's good
enough for voter registration purposes.

The only exceptions I can think of would be a child born of foreign
representatives of a delegation, a child born of foreign military
personnel stationed, or a child born of embassy staff.
The Horny Goat
2024-05-20 22:46:24 UTC
On Sun, 19 May 2024 00:10:13 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
The driver's license record has a record of your birth certificate.
Usually an American birth certificate is adequate to prove American
citizenship. It's not adequate to replace a passport but it's good
enough for voter registration purposes.
When my late father took Canadian citizenship he was required to
renounce his US citizenship (natural born) - though about 10 years
later he was allowed to reclaim it which it did and kept both till his
passing.

He once got a US speeding ticket when he had his car on cruise control
and saw several cars with US plates passing him but NOT getting pulled
over. He was on his way to visit his mother so scheduled his next trip
to her on the day of his speeding ticket hearing. He turned up at the
appointed time, the ticketing cop didn't and he was dismissed in under
10 minutes.

He and his mother took great pleasure in the story...he was convinced
(probably correctly) that the ticketing officer never dreamed someone
from out of state would turn up for the judge. (Though this was less
than 15 miles from the Canada-US border and obviously the cop didn't
know my father had US family to visit...)
trotsky
2024-05-19 09:12:43 UTC
Post by shawn
Post by The Horny Goat
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) told The Daily Mail, ?Without the verification measures
in the SAVE Act, we?re basically asking people who are already breaking the
law by coming to the US illegally to abide by the honor system. No way;
American elections should belong to American citizens, period.?
Why is it unjust to insist on ID when one is registering to vote?
Because-- and the racist Democrats actually said this out loud-- black people
aren't smart enough to find the DMV and obtain an ID like the rest of us do.
I haven't seen that be suggested, but I do recall people bringing up
places like South Dakota where the nearest DMV may be hours away.
One wonders, then, if black people are uniquely unable to go to that far-flung
DMV,
Why should they have to? Hint: arbitrary fucking bullshit isn't a
reason, and everything you're said heretofore about "illegal votes" has
been lies. In fact if you're going to even fucking mention "illegal
voting" put it in the context of Fox News multibillion dollar loss to
Dominion. The right wing fails in its lying over and over and over and
over and yet you keep coming back to it like a dog to its own vomit, to
quote a line from David Mamet's "House of Games."

FPP
2024-05-18 08:35:46 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by Ubiquitous
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) told The Daily Mail, “Without the verification measures
in the SAVE Act, we’re basically asking people who are already breaking the
law by coming to the US illegally to abide by the honor system. No way;
American elections should belong to American citizens, period.”
Why is it unjust to insist on ID when one is registering to vote?
Because-- and the racist Democrats actually said this out loud-- black people
aren't smart enough to find the DMV and obtain an ID like the rest of us do.
Prove that, liar. Give us the quote that says black people aren't smart
enough to find a DMV.

This should be good... but, then, you're already running, aren't you?

trotsky
Hey, that's not fair, Twat thinks DMV means "De-militarized vehicle."
BTR1701
2024-05-17 21:47:34 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
If I have to show identification to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights, it'
hardly an unreasonable imposition to require ID to exercise voting rights.

We're told that merely requiring ID is racially discriminatory because black
can't figure out how to get ID. Or they're not smart enough to operat
computers. Or they can't get it because they have to take a bus to the DMV an
it takes too much time or something. Honestly, I have no idea what is suppose
to be the huge hurdle a black person faces with regard to getting a state I
that a white person doesn't face, but the 'progressives' have figured it ou
for us, and trust them, it's racist.

If an ID requirement in and of itself is racist because minorities can'
manage to get ID, then it's equally racially discriminatory to require ID t
exercise one's right to own a gun because the same minorities will have th
same problems obtaining it for that purpose.

Hell, I don't know how it's even legal to require a driver license to drive
car. There's no constitutional right to drive a car but if the government i
going to make a privilege available to the citizens, it can't do it o
racially discriminatory basis and if getting to the DMV and obtaining
license has a disparate impact on blacks as the 'progressives' keep tellin
us, then the driver license requirement should be illegal on its face, too.

Of course that's absurd. We all know that, including the progs. Basically
what they want us to believe is that blacks ONLY mysteriously have a hard tim
getting ID to vote. Getting the *same* ID for any other purpose is a piece o
cake for them.
Adam H. Kerman
2024-05-17 22:44:48 UTC
. . .
If I have to show identification to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights, it's
hardly an unreasonable imposition to require ID to exercise voting rights.
Is it an unreasonable imposition to require ID to freely exercise
religion or peaceably to assemble or to petition the government?

Your analogy sucks.

Roger Fortson, an airman on active duty, was exercising his 2nd
Amendment rights. He was in his own home. What does ID have to do with
anything? Police shot him anyway as he had brought a gun with him to
see who was unexpectedly at his front door in the afternoon.

After he was shot, he was ordered to drop the gun. He would die later.

Was this good policing or bad policing?
. . .
Hell, I don't know how it's even legal to require a driver license to drive a
car.
Because at some point a judge upheld the state on the privilege versus
right argument in enforcing the law of drunk driving.
There's no constitutional right to drive a car
This is an excellent example of the right to travel is an unenumerated
right, and Thomas and Alito are wrong for claiming that unenumerated
rights cannot be expanded beyond those in existence at the time of the
Founding, whatever the hell those were. The amendment itself is written
in expansive language so clearly that's not Madison's intent.
but if the government is
going to make a privilege available to the citizens, it can't do it on
racially discriminatory basis and if getting to the DMV and obtaining a
license has a disparate impact on blacks as the 'progressives' keep telling
us, then the driver license requirement should be illegal on its face, too.
Of course that's absurd. We all know that, including the progs. Basically,
what they want us to believe is that blacks ONLY mysteriously have a hard time
getting ID to vote. Getting the *same* ID for any other purpose is a piece of
cake for them.
The old Stevens opinion is still the law. Why is it still being
discussed?
shawn
2024-05-17 23:47:53 UTC
On Fri, 17 May 2024 22:44:48 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
. . .
If I have to show identification to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights, it's
hardly an unreasonable imposition to require ID to exercise voting rights.
Is it an unreasonable imposition to require ID to freely exercise
religion or peaceably to assemble or to petition the government?
Your analogy sucks.
Roger Fortson, an airman on active duty, was exercising his 2nd
Amendment rights. He was in his own home. What does ID have to do with
anything? Police shot him anyway as he had brought a gun with him to
see who was unexpectedly at his front door in the afternoon.
So they didn't identify themselves before he opened the door? What was
their excuse for shooting him as his having a gun isn't an excuse
unless he also had the excuse to shoot the cops because they
apparently must have had a gun in their hands.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
After he was shot, he was ordered to drop the gun. He would die later.
Was this good policing or bad policing?
Depends on what the rules are now. Used to be that would be bad
policing unless the guy decided to fire on the cops. Currently in many
districts it seems like that might be considered good policing by the
higher ups.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
. . .
Hell, I don't know how it's even legal to require a driver license to drive a
car.
Because at some point a judge upheld the state on the privilege versus
right argument in enforcing the law of drunk driving.
There's no constitutional right to drive a car
This is an excellent example of the right to travel is an unenumerated
right, and Thomas and Alito are wrong for claiming that unenumerated
rights cannot be expanded beyond those in existence at the time of the
Founding, whatever the hell those were. The amendment itself is written
in expansive language so clearly that's not Madison's intent.
Why are they so set on this ultra strict reading of the Constitution?
Post by Adam H. Kerman
but if the government is
going to make a privilege available to the citizens, it can't do it on
racially discriminatory basis and if getting to the DMV and obtaining a
license has a disparate impact on blacks as the 'progressives' keep telling
us, then the driver license requirement should be illegal on its face, too.
Of course that's absurd. We all know that, including the progs. Basically,
what they want us to believe is that blacks ONLY mysteriously have a hard time
getting ID to vote. Getting the *same* ID for any other purpose is a piece of
cake for them.
Except the situation I was mentioning in my post about the situation
in places like South Dakota involves whites, native Americans and
maybe some blacks.
discussed?
suzeeq
It suits their agenda. Which is not being impartial and following the law.
FPP
2024-05-18 08:38:44 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
We're told that merely requiring ID is racially discriminatory because blacks
can't figure out how to get ID.
You're lying again. Nobody told you that, and you can say it all you like.
Without proof, it's more verbal diarrhea.

trotsky
2024-05-18 10:30:41 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
What militia are you in?

it's
Post by BTR1701
hardly an unreasonable imposition to require ID to exercise voting rights.
We're told that merely requiring ID is racially discriminatory because blacks
can't figure out how to get ID. Or they're not smart enough to operate
computers. Or they can't get it because they have to take a bus to the DMV and
it takes too much time or something. Honestly, I have no idea what is supposed
to be the huge hurdle a black person faces with regard to getting a state ID
that a white person doesn't face, but the 'progressives' have figured it out
for us, and trust them, it's racist.
If an ID requirement in and of itself is racist because minorities can't
manage to get ID, then it's equally racially discriminatory to require ID to
exercise one's right to own a gun because the same minorities will have the
same problems obtaining it for that purpose.
Hell, I don't know how it's even legal to require a driver license to drive a
car. There's no constitutional right to drive a car but if the government is
cake for them.
FPP
2024-05-18 08:34:21 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
[...]
This is the bullshit coming to the top again. I've said this a hundred
times; asking for ID isn't unreasonable.

Making it a requirement AND THEN MAKING IT INCREDIBLY HARD IS.

Like a state making it OK to use a state issued Hunting License, but
refusing a state issued Student ID.

Why? Because they don't want one of those groups voting.

Like a state making the prospective voter get a birth certificate from
their place of birth. Impossible in some cases... because that's what
they want it to be.

The find something that's difficult to do, and they mandate you do that.
It isn't about identification, it's designed for disqualification.

Like making it mandatory that your current signature match the signature
when you registered. Does anyone's signature today match their
signature from 40 years ago? And how the fuck would you know?

The Horny Goat
2024-05-18 23:36:14 UTC
Post by FPP
This is the bullshit coming to the top again. I've said this a hundred
times; asking for ID isn't unreasonable.
Making it a requirement AND THEN MAKING IT INCREDIBLY HARD IS.
Like a state making it OK to use a state issued Hunting License, but
refusing a state issued Student ID.
Why? Because they don't want one of those groups voting.
Two points: (a) neither of those two says anything about citizenship
though if they use it to prove the name matches somebody on the
voters' list it should be ok

(b) I >didn't< get asked for ID last time I voted mostly because the
poll clerk could see I was holding it out to him

(c) One time I found myself on the voters list TWICE - I go by my
middle name and am registered that way for voting. However they ALSO
had me down under my first name. So I voted then asked the poll clerk
(who had just crossed my name off the list as having voted) to let me
talk to his supervisor which he did and I said "I just voted but I can
guarantee this guy (pointing to the name below mine on the list) WON'T
be voting today!" He was curious so asked how I could know such a
thing. I handed him my ID and said "Because he's me and I just voted
and don't plan on doing so a second time! You can look after this
right?" He thanked me and that was that.
suzeeq
What Adam said. There's a couple of steps where verification takes place.
BTR1701
2024-05-12 22:52:05 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
-----------------
Post by suzeeq
there's already a 'rule' for that. When you register you have to be
citizen to
do so.
But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
What Adam said. There's a couple of steps where verification takes place.
And yet despite what Adam said, roughly 4000 non-citizens voted in Nevada i
the last election.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1751458680439271424/pu/vid/avc1/640x512/ifZpVLWhXavuSs4R.mp4?tag=12
Adam H. Kerman
2024-05-12 23:43:47 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
-----------------
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by shawn
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by shawn
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
there's already a 'rule' for that. When you register you have to be a citizen to
do so.
But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
What Adam said. There's a couple of steps where verification takes place.
And yet despite what Adam said, roughly 4000 non-citizens voted in Nevada in
the last election.
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1751458680439271424/pu/vid/avc1/640x512/ifZpVLWhXavuSs4R.mp4?tag=12
It sounds like Nevada has incompetent procedures. How did the witness
get the dead to admit they voted?
shawn
2024-05-12 23:52:30 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
-----------------
Post by suzeeq
there's already a 'rule' for that. When you register you have to be a citizen to
do so.
But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
What Adam said. There's a couple of steps where verification takes place.
And yet despite what Adam said, roughly 4000 non-citizens voted in Nevada in
the last election.
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1751458680439271424/pu/vid/avc1/640x512/ifZpVLWhXavuSs4R.mp4?tag=12
Which shows the system is working as it should. They voted improperly
and then those votes were found and removed from the results. This is
much like the people who were in prison, released and then thought
they were eligible to vote so they did so. Only to find out they
weren't allowed to vote so their votes were removed from the count.
BTR1701
How do you know they were removed?
shawn
2024-05-13 02:48:12 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by shawn
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
-----------------
Post by suzeeq
there's already a 'rule' for that. When you register you have to be a
citizen to
do so.
But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
What Adam said. There's a couple of steps where verification takes place.
And yet despite what Adam said, roughly 4000 non-citizens voted in Nevada in
the last election.
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1751458680439271424/pu/vid/avc1/640x512/
ifZpVLWhXavuSs4R.mp4?tag=12
Which shows the system is working as it should. They voted improperly
and then those votes were found and removed from the results.
How do you know they were removed?
If they identified them and didn't remove them then they weren't doing
their jobs.
The Horny Goat
2024-05-13 03:41:40 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2024 22:48:12 -0400, shawn
Post by shawn
Post by BTR1701
Post by shawn
Which shows the system is working as it should. They voted improperly
and then those votes were found and removed from the results.
How do you know they were removed?
If they identified them and didn't remove them then they weren't doing
their jobs.
So you have confidence that all ineligible voters were in fact
removed? That seems naive to me particularly if there were the numbers
that were claimed.
FPP
2024-05-18 08:28:24 UTC
Post by shawn
Post by BTR1701
Post by shawn
Which shows the system is working as it should. They voted improperly
and then those votes were found and removed from the results.
How do you know they were removed?
If they identified them and didn't remove them then they weren't doing
their jobs.
So you have confidence that all ineligible voters were in fact
removed? That seems naive to me particularly if there were the numbers
that were claimed.
I have confidence because it hasn't been proven. They investigated all
this already, for fuck's sake!

Can you NOT Google?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/02/05/fact-check-viral-post-makes-false-claims-nevadas-election/4392902001/

FPP
2024-05-18 08:26:47 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by shawn
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
-----------------
Post by suzeeq
there's already a 'rule' for that. When you register you have to be a
citizen to
do so.
But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
What Adam said. There's a couple of steps where verification takes place.
And yet despite what Adam said, roughly 4000 non-citizens voted in Nevada in
the last election.
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1751458680439271424/pu/vid/avc1/640x512/
ifZpVLWhXavuSs4R.mp4?tag=12
Which shows the system is working as it should. They voted improperly
and then those votes were found and removed from the results.
How do you know they were removed?
How do we know something didn't happen? Are you sick?

Adam H. Kerman
Unless they had voted provisionally there's no way to remove votes.
anim8rfsk
2024-05-13 02:50:14 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by shawn
. . .
Which shows the system is working as it should. They voted improperly
and then those votes were found and removed from the results. This is
much like the people who were in prison, released and then thought
they were eligible to vote so they did so. Only to find out they
weren't allowed to vote so their votes were removed from the count.
Unless they had voted provisionally there's no way to remove votes.
You can just have the post office throw 20,000 ballots in the desert like
they do here.
FPP
2024-05-18 08:26:10 UTC
Post by shawn
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
-----------------
Post by suzeeq
there's already a 'rule' for that. When you register you have to be a citizen to
do so.
But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
What Adam said. There's a couple of steps where verification takes place.
And yet despite what Adam said, roughly 4000 non-citizens voted in Nevada in
the last election.
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1751458680439271424/pu/vid/avc1/640x512/ifZpVLWhXavuSs4R.mp4?tag=12
Which shows the system is working as it should. They voted improperly
and then those votes were found and removed from the results. This is
much like the people who were in prison, released and then thought
they were eligible to vote so they did so. Only to find out they
weren't allowed to vote so their votes were removed from the count.
It was debunked already. Don't even entertain his lying bullshit.

trotsky
2024-05-13 09:42:14 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
-----------------
Post by suzeeq
there's already a 'rule' for that. When you register you have to be a citizen to
do so.
But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
What Adam said. There's a couple of steps where verification takes place.
And yet despite what Adam said, roughly 4000 non-citizens voted in Nevada in
the last election.
There's plenty of Republicans in the state to fix this, how did they
fuck it up? Can they do anything right, so to speak, or are they just
eunuchs like anonyshits on Usenet are?
trotsky
2024-05-14 20:26:18 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
-----------------
Post by suzeeq
there's already a 'rule' for that. When you register you have to be a citizen to
do so.
But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
What Adam said. There's a couple of steps where verification takes place.
And yet despite what Adam said, roughly 4000 non-citizens voted in Nevada in
the last election.
You have no proof as usual but it's probably true because the governor
is Republican. Typical right wing shit.
FPP
2024-05-18 08:25:15 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
-----------------
Post by suzeeq
there's already a 'rule' for that. When you register you have to be a citizen to
do so.
But no enforcement of it. It's basically on the honor system.
What Adam said. There's a couple of steps where verification takes place.
And yet despite what Adam said, roughly 4000 non-citizens voted in Nevada in
the last election.
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1751458680439271424/pu/vid/avc1/640x512/ifZpVLWhXavuSs4R.mp4?tag=12
Ooooohhhhh... another Thanny Approved video! Must be true!
But it isn't, is it you fucking lying piece of shit?
Post by BTR1701
Claim: 4,000 noncitizens voted
Binnall's claim that almost 4,000 noncitizens voted was purportedly found by comparing official DMV records of noncitizens to 2020 voter rolls.
DMV spokesman Kevin Malone told the Nevada Independent that it provided the Trump campaign with a list of the names and addresses of people who obtained a driver's license or driver authorization card using immigration paperwork within the last five years.
However, Malone said the list provided was not definitive proof of citizenship or noncitizenship because individuals could obtain citizenship and legally vote after obtaining a driver authorization card.
Michael Kagan, director of the UNLV Immigration Clinic, also noted to the Nevada Independent that "someone might have been a noncitizen three years ago when they got their driver's license, and they then got citizenship, voted legally, and haven't renewed their license with a new document yet.”
The Nevada Secretary of State’s Office "Facts vs. Myths" page addresses this claim as well and states that it is a felony for noncitizens to register to vote or cast a ballot in Nevada and as of Dec. 18 the office has "not been presented with evidence of noncitizens voting in the 2020 election."
USA TODAY has also previously debunked claims that voter turnout from noncitizens affected the popular vote in the 2020 presidential race in battleground states.
Run away again now. Let's see that fat, yellow ass waddle!

FPP
2024-05-18 08:20:12 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
[...]
We already have, dunderhead.

trotsky
I should have changed the header to "Twat says the shitty part out loud."
Adam H. Kerman
2024-05-11 16:11:50 UTC
Post by shawn
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
Even without the influx of Hispanics into the country it makes sense
for both parties, Democrats and Republicans, to court those Hispanic
voters. Ignoring them makes no sense in the long run.
Such voters cannot be courted as a single demographic, and this confuses
political campaigns. Those who immigrated speak Spanish (but there are
so many variations in Spanish that it's hard for people from different
countries to communicate, or even between different regions in Spain).
If their children were born here, they probably didn't grow up speaking
Spanish. I've told the story that my very own high school Spanish
teacher, born in Cuba, had not taught his own children to speak Spanish
in the home and expected his own kids to take high school Spanish. His
son was in my grade.

People from different countries have different attitudes. People from
different parts of Mexico have different attitudes. It depends on their
social status before they were forced to immigrate, and it depends what
they've achieved in the United States.

I would prefer that politicians win votes using practical politics, good
ideas, not insulting voters who won't vote for them, and not assuming
they are entitled to anybody's vote just because the voter is of a
certain demographic or the demographic is shared with the politician.
Post by shawn
Assuming that
the majority are going to end up voting Democrat also doesn't make
sense. It will be years before anyone entering the country from
South/Central America will be able to vote so it will be the policies
in place at that time that are more likely to impact which party they
tend to vote for.
Similarly, Republicans are morons for demonizing all immigrants to play
scapegoat politics to shore up the votes of disaffected older white
voters. Ok. I take that back. Scapegoating when done correctly works
quite well in the short run. Just look at anti-Semitic college protests.
Lemme go find my yellow armband.
Post by shawn
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
[...]
I don't agree with you on what his misspeak was. The term he left out was
"future", as in "future voters". He's thinking of them as future Democratic
voters, that a demographic change is being forced upon America and that
the Democratic Party can therefore sit on its hands and do nothing to
benefit from it. After all, the assumption that Democrats are entitled
to the black vote post-Goldwater has worked out spectacularly well (cough
cough Hillary).

I think that attitude, which leads to taking votes for granted, stinks.

Are children of immigrants learning English quickly enough that they are
catching up in public school? Unlikely. Teaching them in their native
language probably doesn't work all that well either given the great
difficulty of assessing what education they already had. No, the old
instant immersion and continuous English lessons to learn the new
culture and new language that we used to expect of immigrants was
probably the best idea. Also, if we expect children to learn another
language and culture quickly and do it right (a la a lot younger than
high school, 'cuz that just doesn't work for most of us), they can
accomplish it.

The immigrant crisis has been a disaster for everyone affected because
Biden put zero thought into any of it. Let's treat them as asylum
seakers knowing they don't qualify. Let's not allow them to work legally
even though no one came here to be on welfare.

I don't oppose immigration. I never have. But nothing leading to the
crisis is being addressed in our foreign relations, and the way we are
treating them upon arrival has been just awful.
shawn
2024-05-11 18:40:43 UTC
On Sat, 11 May 2024 16:11:50 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by shawn
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Agreed. I started to add another section about Cuba and how their
votes are split up but left it out as it felt like it was getting too
far from the central discussion, but it very much ties into this point
that the various groups may speak the same language but that doesn't
mean they all think the same or value the same things.
Post by shawn
Assuming that
the majority are going to end up voting Democrat also doesn't make
sense. It will be years before anyone entering the country from
South/Central America will be able to vote so it will be the policies
in place at that time that are more likely to impact which party they
tend to vote for.
Similarly, Republicans are morons for demonizing all immigrants to play
scapegoat politics to shore up the votes of disaffected older white
voters. Ok. I take that back. Scapegoating when done correctly works
quite well in the short run. Just look at anti-Semitic college protests.
Lemme go find my yellow armband.
Yes, and it seems that all most politicians can think about today is
the short term. So we get them focusing on what is happening today or
this year and ignoring how this will likely play out over the next
decade or two. Maybe because they are all old enough they won't be in
politics in a decade or two.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by shawn
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
[...]
No party should think they are entitle to someone's vote. I hearken
back to the Cuban voter issue where there was a tendency to vote
Republican but in the last election the vote in Florida among Cubans
was more evenly split between the two parties. Perhaps partly because
President Trump instituted various sanctions against Cuba while Biden
was talking about normalizing the relationship with Cuba.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
I think that attitude, which leads to taking votes for granted, stinks.
Are children of immigrants learning English quickly enough that they are
catching up in public school? Unlikely. Teaching them in their native
language probably doesn't work all that well either given the great
difficulty of assessing what education they already had. No, the old
instant immersion and continuous English lessons to learn the new
culture and new language that we used to expect of immigrants was
probably the best idea. Also, if we expect children to learn another
language and culture quickly and do it right (a la a lot younger than
high school, 'cuz that just doesn't work for most of us), they can
accomplish it.
Agreed. I have a large contingent of Spanish speakers living around me
with young kids. So when I'm out walking around I can hear them
talking to each other and most default to Spanish. That's great for
them in keeping up the language of their parents (and possibly their)
home country but it isn't so great at their mastering the English
language. What I don't know is how we (in Georgia) are handling these
kids and their language skills in school.

Hopefully we are pushing them to master the English language, but then
I see various businesses around town that have all their signage in
only one language (and it isn't English.) Perhaps that is just to
cater to the parents/grandparents but then I hear tell of generations
of people living in these enclaves that only speak their homeland
language because that is what everyone around them speak. So maybe the
kids get exposed to English in school but then their daily lives are
built around another language.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
The immigrant crisis has been a disaster for everyone affected because
Biden put zero thought into any of it. Let's treat them as asylum
seakers knowing they don't qualify. Let's not allow them to work legally
even though no one came here to be on welfare.
Yeah, Cash Jordan has had a number of videos on Youtube about the
immigration issue in NYC. A few of his latest videos have been about
this issue where in NYC has set up itself as a sanctuary city, but due
to various local/state/federal rules they aren't allowing the
immigrants to work without going through a long drawn out process.
Then because there are so many they are willing to house them free of
charge but now limit it to 30 days and then they are forced out (but
can reapply for housing.) So they have thousands of people who can't
work in the city and don't have any place to sleep. Little wonder that
has led to issues like crime and homelessness.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
I don't oppose immigration. I never have. But nothing leading to the
crisis is being addressed in our foreign relations, and the way we are
treating them upon arrival has been just awful.
Yes, there has to be a managed form of immigration that sets these
people up for success. That gives them the ability to work and find a
place to live and not just leave them all to flounder.
The Horny Goat
2024-05-12 05:54:04 UTC
On Sat, 11 May 2024 10:49:22 -0400, shawn
Post by shawn
Even without the influx of Hispanics into the country it makes sense
for both parties, Democrats and Republicans, to court those Hispanic
voters. Ignoring them makes no sense in the long run. Assuming that
the majority are going to end up voting Democrat also doesn't make
sense. It will be years before anyone entering the country from
South/Central America will be able to vote so it will be the policies
in place at that time that are more likely to impact which party they
tend to vote for.
Certainly Victor Davis Hanson would say Democrats who assume incoming
Hispanics will be safe Democrat voters someday is a fallacy based on
how he describes the demographics of his home county.

I'm not saying he's the great oracle or anything but he has more
credibility than most I've heard.
BTR1701
2024-05-12 22:52:46 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Could we have the entire quote in context of a portion of the transcript
please?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-roasted-freudian-slip-referring-immigration-influx-hispanic-voters
President Biden appeared to accidentally refer to Hispanic migrants as
"voters" during an interview on a Spanish-speaking radio show released
Tuesday.
-----
It's the sort of typical miss step that people have when speaking.
Except it's not a misstep. Prominent Democrats-- to include Biden-- have bee
praising the demographic change in the American population they've bee
ushering in for the last decade or so. Occasional-Cortex calls it "th
browning of America" and can't be more thrilled that white people will be i
the minority in a few decades. (Say that about any other race and you'll b
vilified as a racist, but for some reason rooting for the elimination o
whites is perfectly cool.)

Yet despite the fact that they're openly advocating for it and publicly sayin
that's exactly what their goal is, you're a raaaaciiist conspiracy theorist i
you even mention "the replacement theory".

Here's Biden getting a happy and saying we should be proud that white peopl
are being replaced:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?si=d_TfGzHgmkTc6ENc&v=UgrliuQW_-Q&feature=youtu.be

"Whites will be an absolute minority and that's not a bad thing. It's a sourc
of our strength."

Here's Senator Chris Murphy-- Democrat-- admitting that the people they car
about the most are the illegals. And he even calls them "undocumente
Americans". In his mind, they're not foreign nationals who broke the law t
enter the country. They're Americans. He also admits that the Dem strategy fo
over 30 years has been to make them citizens:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1755638213283078144/vid/avc1/480x270/hTRZqNxChNms7Y8W.mp4?tag=14

Yet no matter how many times they say the truth out loud-- just as Biden di
with this most recent "Hispanic voters" comment-- anyone who points it out i
gaslit and told, "Oh, it was just a slip of the tongue, that's not what h
meant."

Yes. It is what he meant. His only slip was saying it out loud. This is al
part of the plan. No one, not even Biden, is so incompetent that he would le
10 million illegals invade the country by accident. This is all on purpose.
The Horny Goat
2024-05-13 03:39:24 UTC
Yet no matter how many times they say the truth out loud-- just as Biden did
with this most recent "Hispanic voters" comment-- anyone who points it out is
gaslit and told, "Oh, it was just a slip of the tongue, that's not what he
meant."
Yes. It is what he meant. His only slip was saying it out loud. This is all
part of the plan. No one, not even Biden, is so incompetent that he would let
10 million illegals invade the country by accident. This is all on purpose.
In my opinion that's exactly what Biden's record shows.
FPP
2024-05-18 08:43:47 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Yet no matter how many times they say the truth out loud-- just as Biden did
with this most recent "Hispanic voters" comment-- anyone who points it out is
gaslit and told, "Oh, it was just a slip of the tongue, that's not what he
meant."
Yes. It is what he meant. His only slip was saying it out loud. This is all
part of the plan. No one, not even Biden, is so incompetent that he would let
10 million illegals invade the country by accident. This is all on purpose.
In my opinion that's exactly what Biden's record shows.
Great. Now show some evidence... because, otherwise, it's my opinion
that you're probably full of shit.

Biden wants a comprehensive immigration bill, and was ready to sign on
to one that was (wait for it) WRITTEN BY REPUBLICANS with everything
Republicans have been asking for for years.

How do you reconcile that Republicans killed THEIR OWN BILL?
Any opinion on that?

BTR1701
2024-05-18 18:08:19 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by BTR1701
Yet no matter how many times they say the truth out loud-- just as Biden
did with this most recent "Hispanic voters" comment-- anyone who points
it out is gaslit and told, "Oh, it was just a slip of the tongue, that's
not what he meant."
Yes. It is what he meant. His only slip was saying it out loud. This is
all part of the plan. No one, not even Biden, is so incompetent that
he would let 10 million illegals invade the country by accident. This
is all on purpose.
In my opinion that's exactly what Biden's record shows.
Great. Now show some evidence... because, otherwise, it's my opinion
that you're probably full of shit.
Biden wants a comprehensive immigration bill, and was ready to sign on
to one
Biden spent the first three and a half years of his presidency letting
millions of illegals flood into the country. Not just standing aside and
letting it happen, which would have been bad enough, but actively
assisting them in violating U.S. law. Then right before he faces a tough
election and an American public enraged at his dereliction of duty, you
want us to believe he's suddenly done a complete 180 and now wants a
secure border and is all in on passing a law that will make hopping the
border super hard? (And if he really does want a secure border, he can
accomplish most of that on his own without Congress. All he has to do is
start enforcing existing immigration law instead of ignoring it. He
isn't doing that because a secure border is the last thing he actually
wants.)

The fact that Biden is jazzed about this border bill tells you all you
need to know about how effective it will really be at stopping the
illegal hordes.
trotsky
2024-05-18 18:45:40 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Hispanics don't have very big penises, why does it sound like these
people are making you feel inadequate?
trotsky
2024-05-19 09:09:06 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by BTR1701
[...]
How does this compare to Trump's highly successful "Muslim ban?" Is
that right up there with Mexico paying for the wall? Do you really
expect to be taken seriously when you don't even have the fucking balls
to say the name Trump?
FPP
2024-05-20 13:39:15 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by BTR1701
[...]
No, actually he didn't. He spend a good part of that fixing the fuck-up
that your L'il Rapist Buddy left him..

This was the same criticism you had of Obama, if I recall. Obama
couldn't fix all the fuck-ups George W left him.

Same Old Thanny. His buddies run around fucking things up for 4 years,
and the Democrat left holding 10 full bags of shit didn't fix them all
fast enough.

Biden is asking those same fuck-ups to pass THEIR OWN BILL, but the
rapist that leads your party won't let them

Same Old Thanny... only, now, with more MAGA.

trotsky
2024-05-13 09:43:41 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Could we have the entire quote in context of a portion of the transcript
please?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-roasted-freudian-slip-referring-immigration-influx-hispanic-voters
President Biden appeared to accidentally refer to Hispanic migrants as
"voters" during an interview on a Spanish-speaking radio show released
Tuesday.
-----
It's the sort of typical miss step that people have when speaking.
Except it's not a misstep. Prominent Democrats-- to include Biden-- have been
praising the demographic change in the American population they've been
ushering in for the last decade or so.
Did the cite for this get stuck in your ass crack again? That's the
trillionth time this month!

Occasional-Cortex calls it "the
browning of America" and can't be more thrilled that white people will be in
the minority in a few decades. (Say that about any other race and you'll be
vilified as a racist, but for some reason rooting for the elimination of
whites is perfectly cool.)
Yet despite the fact that they're openly advocating for it and publicly saying
that's exactly what their goal is, you're a raaaaciiist conspiracy theorist if
you even mention "the replacement theory".
Here's Biden getting a happy and saying we should be proud that white people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?si=d_TfGzHgmkTc6ENc&v=UgrliuQW_-Q&feature=youtu.be
"Whites will be an absolute minority and that's not a bad thing. It's a source
of our strength."
Here's Senator Chris Murphy-- Democrat-- admitting that the people they care
about the most are the illegals. And he even calls them "undocumented
Americans". In his mind, they're not foreign nationals who broke the law to
enter the country. They're Americans. He also admits that the Dem strategy for
FPP
2024-05-18 08:40:46 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
[...]
ushering in for the last decade or so. Occasional-Cortex calls it "the
[...]
Did "Q" tell you that?
Is he in the room with you right now?
Does he ever tell you to hurt yourself, or others?

Get help.

BTR1701
2024-05-18 18:15:16 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
[...]
been ushering in for the last decade or so. Occasional-Cortex calls it
"the browning of America" and can't be more thrilled that white people
will be in the minority in a few decades. (Say that about any other race
and you'll be vilified as a racist, but for some reason rooting for the
elimination of whites is perfectly cool.)
Yet despite the fact that they're openly advocating for it and publicly
saying that's exactly what their goal is, you're a raaaaciiist conspiracy
theorist if you even mention "the replacement theory".
[...]
No, Biden and Murphy and Occasional-Cortex told me (and you, and
everyone else) that. It's right up there. The words coming right out of
their own mouths.

See what I mean about the gaslighting? They constantly say in plain
English what they're about, what their goals are, and if you notice,
some shiftless prog like Effa comes along and says, "They're not saying
these things you clearly heard them say. You must be crazy. You're
imagining it."
FPP
2024-05-20 13:40:12 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by FPP
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
[...]
Aw, shucks, you're making me blush now...

trotsky
2024-05-19 09:15:51 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
-----------------
[...]
In a 26 sec. clip that has no context whatsoever. Nothing tells the
group that you have no balls more than stuff like this. Grow a pair of
balls and post the entire segment. You can't, because you're balls, if
you had any, were given to the Oath Keepers.

The Horny Goat
2024-05-12 05:46:48 UTC
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
-----------------
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
"It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
the current migrant crisis.
Lots of people would LIKE to gain the privileges of US citizenship
(the major exception being those who already possess citizenship of
NATO countries) but by no means all of them are willing to go through
the hoops required to get it.

One would expect the numbers would be far less if the US average
income were no better than the countries they come from.
trotsky
2024-05-13 10:07:32 UTC
Post by BTR1701
But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
demographics of the nation.
Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
I get it, so Biden is old and feeble and can't speak competently, except
when you claim he said something you can pounce on in which case he knew
exactly what he was saying and didn't something feeble and incompetent
at all. And you really take umbrage to being called stupid worthless
motherfucking hypocrites?