New Orders From Trump: Don't Vote Nov 5, VOTE JAN 5 INSTEAD!
Add Reply
Henry Bodkin
2024-10-15 16:52:59 UTC
The Messiah has spoken! tRUMP doesn't want you to vote on Nov 5 anymore.
He says to show up January 5 instead. He'll take care of the details, he
always does.

Donald Trump tells supporters to get out and vote on 'January 5th' in
embarrassing date blunder

Trump has a major slip-up after telling his supporters to go out and vote
on “January 5th” – two months after polling day.

As November’s US presidential election approaches, much has been discussed
about the mental fitness of the Republican candidate Trump – and the
controversial former president did nothing to help dispel any concerns
after telling supporters at a town hall in Oaks, Pennsylvania, to go out
and vote… in January.

Trump was busy boasting about his poll numbers when he made the blatant
error about the election date, which will take place on Tuesday 5 November,
while some states have implemented early voting, which is already open.

“I’ll tell you, if everything works out, if everybody gets out on January
5th, or before. You know, it used to be, you’d have a date. Today, you can
vote two months before, probably three months after. They don’t know what
the hell they’re doing.

“But we’re gonna straighten it all out. We’re gonna straighten that out,
too. We’re gonna straighten our election process out, too. That’s gotta be
important also.”

On X/Twitter, many people said the same thing about Trump’s glaring error
as he attempts to become the leader of one of the most powerful nations in
the world.

“Personally I want a president who knows when Election Day is… but go ahead
y’all you heard him you can vote for him on January 5th,” one person wrote.

Someone else wrote: “Dear MAGAs: Trump wants you to remember to vote on
January 5.”

Another said: “With luck, he will convince enough MAGAs to wait till Jan 5
to cast their votes.”

he mistake comes after Trump’s attempts to discredit mail-in votes, in an
effort to delegitimise the result of the 2020 election which he lost to Joe
Biden, have seen a U-turn as his campaign has begun to encourage his
supporters to cast their votes by mail.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/donald-trump-tells-supporters-to-
get-out-and-vote-on-january-5th-in-embarrassing-date-blunder/ar-AA1si765
citizen winston smith
2024-10-15 17:20:40 UTC
Post by Henry Bodkin
The Messiah has spoken!
Rudey socks are out today.

You (and everyone who reads you) know you're a gutless death threat
making coward who won't ever show up at the Jolly Kone for your
comeuppance, little man ball.