What Did You Watch? 2024-10-08 (Tuesday)
Add Reply
Ian J. Ball
2024-10-09 13:21:21 UTC
Yesterday was my long workday, so I didn't watch much:

soaps: Y&R - Mon's ep. Crazy Sharon uses dead Heather's phone to
"distract" Daniel and Lucy, so Sharon can again trespass in Daniel's
apartment in order to "plant" the bloody towels she used to clean up
dead Heather - I don't think that is going to work out the way Sharon
wants it to! Esp. because Chance is now on the case, and he is very
suspicious that Heather's phone was used to call Daniel! Meanwhile, I
guess Audra got fired(!) in the episode that Pee+ screwed me out of, and
now she's trying to figure out how to get revenge on Kyle and Victor!
(I'm rooting for her!) Dumb Claire warns Kyle not to be gleeful in
vengeance against Audra (Claire really doesn't understand who Kyle is,
does she?!).

baseball - After early inning fireworks from both teams in Petco Park,
the Padres hold on through the late innings to win the game 6-5 over the
Dodgers, to take a 2-1 lead in the series! If the Padres can win
tonight's game, the Dodgers are gone, and the Padres will advance to the
pennant!!

What did you watch?
shawn
2024-10-09 13:54:05 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
[...]
I watched the latest episode of FROM where things are definitely
getting strange. We've got Tabitha still out in the real world
wondering if this is real or not. We've got Fatima eating the rotting
food and loving it. Ethan is looking so much older this season and is
also acting distinctly fatalistic.

So in this episode Tabitha finds out that there is a bottle tree in
the back yard of Victor's dads house but it isn't the original tree.
So she convinces him to take her to the original tree in the hopes
that will get her back to her husband and kids. Only they end up in an
accident and are being transported to the hospital when the unexpected
happens.

As for Kenny and his group their attempts to gather more food from the
abandoned buildings has a bad turn when Jade freaks out due to his
visions which leads to Kristi getting her leg caught in an old bear
trap. Jade manages to finally get it open after taking apart one of
the totems (I'm sure that won't have any consequences in the future)
so they head back to the buildings for the night.

Boyd is working on his plan to capture one of the creatures in the
hopes that it will give them some advantage. The dead Father Katri
isn't so sure this is a good idea. Neither is Donna when she finds out
about it.

I also watched the last coupled of episodes of TULSA KING (3&4) where
in Dwight manages to get himself off in his trial but then proceeds
to have issues with the mobsters from Kansas City. Which naturally
proceeds to violence and will likely lead to massive violence in the
future. Dwight also has issues with a busy body HOA head who loves to
give out fines for minor infractions like a garage door that is up for
more than twenty minutes or trash bins that are overflowing. Needless
to say the guy changes his tune when he finds out who Dwight is while
watching the news.

What did you watch?
BTR1701
2024-10-09 16:07:15 UTC
Post by shawn
Post by Ian J. Ball
[...]
Seems like they should just dig a tiger pit-- a deep hole that can't be
climbed out of and out some sort of break-through covering over it. Put the
whole somewhere strategically close to one of the buildings so they can
quickly run back inside in case things go pear-shaped, like the night ghoul
suddenly exhibits heretofore unknown powers, like the ability to jump 12
feet straight up out of the hole. When darkness comes and the night ghouls
come out, wait for one to get close to hole, run out with shields and poles
and just push it into the hole, then pull the cover back over it and run
back inside. Then wait for morning and go examine your prisoner.
Post by shawn
I also watched the last coupled of episodes of TULSA KING (3&4) where
in Dwight manages to get himself off in his trial but then proceeds
to have issues with the mobsters from Kansas City. Which naturally
proceeds to violence and will likely lead to massive violence in the
future. Dwight also has issues with a busy body HOA head who loves to
give out fines for minor infractions like a garage door that is up for
more than twenty minutes or trash bins that are overflowing. Needless
to say the guy changes his tune when he finds out who Dwight is while
watching the news.
I *love* this plot point! (See my other thread regarding HOAs and how I
despise them.)
shawn
2024-10-09 17:03:27 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by shawn
Post by Ian J. Ball
[...]
I thought Boyd was going for something like that with his construction
in the church. Something like a trap door, but then he wanted to be on
the bus during the night. Maybe he's hoping to find a common path the
creatures use. Well, given that they seem extraordinarily strong and
they have claws I would not be shocked to see them able to climb out
of a hole.
Post by BTR1701
Post by shawn
I also watched the last coupled of episodes of TULSA KING (3&4) where
in Dwight manages to get himself off in his trial but then proceeds
to have issues with the mobsters from Kansas City. Which naturally
proceeds to violence and will likely lead to massive violence in the
future. Dwight also has issues with a busy body HOA head who loves to
give out fines for minor infractions like a garage door that is up for
more than twenty minutes or trash bins that are overflowing. Needless
to say the guy changes his tune when he finds out who Dwight is while
watching the news.
I *love* this plot point! (See my other thread regarding HOAs and how I
despise them.)
LOL. I imagine anyone dealing with HOAs feels the same. I never had to
deal with them but I've heard similar stories. I think I said before
about a friend of mine who had his HOA get on him because he had
vehicles parked on the garage way but not in the garage. Not old junk
cars but nice vehicles that were just not in the garage. HOAs seem to
always veer towards the dark side over time.
BTR1701
2024-10-09 18:16:45 UTC
Post by shawn
Post by BTR1701
Post by shawn
[...]
Maybe put something like that bear trap or a bunch of spikes at the bottom of
the hole to impale them in place.

If they can keep it in place until daylight, it would interesting to see how
exposure to sunlight affects it. Will they explode into fire like vampires or
something else?
Post by shawn
Post by BTR1701
Post by shawn
[...]
They're an abomination and should be utterly destroyed.

Bentley Little is a horror author who has carved out a specific niche for
himself where he takes ordinary everyday things in society and constructs
monstrous demonic stories around them. He did it with big box stores like
Walmart with his book THE STORE, he did it with all-inclusive vacation spots
with THE RESORT, his book THE POST OFFICE makes lost mail the least of your
problems, and my favorite is THE ASSOCIATION, about an HOA which is literally
from hell.
Adam H. Kerman
This explains everything!
anim8rfsk
2024-10-10 00:54:03 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!

Yesterday was my first day without Disney or Hulu. So I didn’t watch ONLY
MURDERERS IN THE BUILDING. But the Plex offered me DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE.

Wow. Just… Wow.

A friend of mine hated it and I pointed out that if you enjoy seeing Ryan
Reynolds and his wife killed over and over and over and over again it’s a
great film. I liked it.

But if you haven’t watched the Loki time Authority shows it’s hard to
imagine this would make any sense at all.

And then today the grocery store gave me free Disney+, which looks like
it’s going to be a scam where I actually get charged like Paramount+ was.
We’ll see.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the premiere of the Disney ZORRO series so
at least I’ll be able to watch that!

And then perhaps because they suffered the nightmarish debacle of stupid
man and lame ass. The Tubi offered me LOIS AND CLARK The New Adventures of
Superman.

I remembered this as being a lot better than it is, but it’s still wildly
better than the CW crap fest. Created and sometimes produced and written by
Deborah Jo Levine, and the episodes she’s credited with are by far the
worst. Followed by the episodes she assisted with and the episodes, her
husband did. Her pilot episode was bad enough I don’t even know why it went
to series (although it did present Persis Khambatta!). But they clearly
kicked Levine to the curb before they went into production and redid a lot
of stuff including the costume. It looks like they finally get rid of her
influence entirely for season two which I’m coming up on fast.

Amongst some of the dumb stuff in the initial premise is the fact that
Clark actually needs the glasses and has worn them for years before it even
occurs to him to have a secret identity. And they get his hair wrong with
him wearing Clark hair as Superman and Superman hair as Clark. Lots of
stuff here is lifted from the Chris Reeve movie and then lots of stuff was
lifted from this show by The CW.

One interesting episode is a direct remake of PANIC iN THE SKY from
Adventures of Superman, even credited to the writer of that episode.
Superman has a fight with a 17 mile diameter, meteor and loses his memory.
It even has his closet full of spare Superman suits.

I’ll stick with it as long as I can, which will probably be the point where
I quit the first time when Lois was the clone eating frogs
anim8rfsk
2024-10-11 06:23:09 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
[...]
So I got to the season one finale and boy Howdy was it a mess. We have a
serious case of DEFILING GRAVITY syndrome where the terrible first episode
and exorable season finale are written by the same person who didn’t bother
to pay attention to what happened in between or even to what happened in
the earlier episodes they had written themselves.

Lois is marrying Lex Luther (not a dream, not an imaginary story!) And
complaining none of her loved ones are showing up to the wedding. Well
that’s because they all got memory holed. Her slutty sister Lucy (terribly
cast Elizabeth Barondaze.) who was in the first three episodes was
completely forgotten about after Jimmy asked her for a date. Her father who
got a whole episode where they had bizarrely changed him from a military
general to Dr Rudy Wells making bionic people wasn’t even mentioned. He’ll
be back later as a different actor. But then out of nowhere her mother
((played by the Best Lois Lane, Phyllis Gypsy Coates) who we never heard of
before and I assumed was dead shows up.

Anyway, Lex is one step ahead of them all, plotting with the prototype of
Mercy Graves to be ready to turn the tables on all the various good guys
when they accuse him of all these crimes and come out on top. Well, they
completely forgot his plan and when the cops burst in on the wedding
ceremony, he just goes apeshit and starts martial artsing everybody and
then runs up to his office and throws himself over the balcony and to his
death. WTF?

Season two will immediately get rid of both of the writing Levines as well
as the terribly cast Cat Grant and equally poorly cast Jimmy Olsen who
looked like he should’ve been in the running for the Clark Kent roll.
Ian J. Ball
2024-10-11 14:10:41 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!
You're joking with this last paragraph, right?
anim8rfsk
2024-10-11 19:07:51 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!
[...]
No.

The Levine’s work was absolute garbage, from start to finish.

I like Tracy Scoggins, but she had no business playing Cat Grant, whose
three best features are her bleached hair and fake boobs.

The original Jimmy Olson was Michael Landes.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0484678/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk

He was replaced by the much dweebier Justin Whalen

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0923529/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
Ian J. Ball
2024-10-11 19:41:10 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!
[...]
The show was so much better in season #1, it's not even funny. The worst
thing ABC did ever did was unload them.
Post by anim8rfsk
I like Tracy Scoggins, but she had no business playing Cat Grant, whose
three best features are her bleached hair and fake boobs.
I'm neutral on her, but I'd rather she was kept.
Post by anim8rfsk
The original Jimmy Olson was Michael Landes.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0484678/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
He was replaced by the much dweebier Justin Whalen
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0923529/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
Justin Whalen was so much worse on this show that it's not even funny. I
have never seen anyone say with a straight face that Whalen was somehow
"better" than Landes.

Whalen taking over the role is actually one of the primary factors in
souring me on this show. Along with firing Deborah Joy Levine, tanking
this show in the same ways Milano would later tank "Charmed".

You usually aren't in general, but you are so *RONG* on this "Lois &
Clark" stuff that's it's not even funny. This almost comes off as a
spoof post.
anim8rfsk
2024-10-12 02:18:48 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!
[...]
When did you watch this last? For me, it was yesterday. The Levines are two
of the most completely untalented and incompetent people in show business.
She is to Lois & Clark what Laeta Kalogridis was to birds of prey.
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
I like Tracy Scoggins, but she had no business playing Cat Grant, whose
three best features are her bleached hair and fake boobs.
I'm neutral on her, but I'd rather she was kept.
She was to Lois and Clark what Ashley Scott was to birds of prey.
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
The original Jimmy Olson was Michael Landes.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0484678/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
He was replaced by the much dweebier Justin Whalen
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0923529/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
Justin Whalen was so much worse on this show that it's not even funny. I
have never seen anyone say with a straight face that Whalen was somehow
"better" than Landes.
Your own IMDb entries say they replaced Landes because he looked too much
like Clark, according to the producers.
Post by Ian J. Ball
Whalen taking over the role is actually one of the primary factors in
souring me on this show. Along with firing Deborah Joy Levine, tanking
this show in the same ways Milano would later tank "Charmed".
Jimmy is supposed to be a silly looking goofball. Landes didn’t fit that
role at all.
Post by Ian J. Ball
You usually aren't in general, but you are so *RONG* on this "Lois &
Clark" stuff that's it's not even funny. This almost comes off as a
spoof post.
You misspelled “informed“

Do you want some idea how stupid incompetent and worthless Levine is? Her
Clark actually has bad eyes and has been wearing glasses for years before
he got powers or decided he needed to disguise. Something copied by fifth
rate Director Bryan Singer.
Ian J. Ball
2024-10-12 02:37:13 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!
[...]
When did you watch this last?
I watched the (2-hour) pilot within the last year. I didn't have time to
watch the rest of season #1.
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
I like Tracy Scoggins, but she had no business playing Cat Grant, whose
three best features are her bleached hair and fake boobs.
I'm neutral on her, but I'd rather she was kept.
She was to Lois and Clark what Ashley Scott was to birds of prey.
Uh, you *liked* Ashley Scott in that!!
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
The original Jimmy Olson was Michael Landes.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0484678/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
He was replaced by the much dweebier Justin Whalen
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0923529/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
Justin Whalen was so much worse on this show that it's not even funny. I
have never seen anyone say with a straight face that Whalen was somehow
"better" than Landes.
Your own IMDb entries say they replaced Landes because he looked too much
like Clark, according to the producers.
Yes - which proves my point of the time: that ABC (I believe it was
ABC's network goons who actually forced the issue) were complete morons.
Post by Ian J. Ball
You usually aren't in general, but you are so *RONG* on this "Lois &
Clark" stuff that's it's not even funny. This almost comes off as a
spoof post.
You misspelled “informed“
Do you want some idea how stupid incompetent and worthless Levine is? Her
Clark actually has bad eyes and has been wearing glasses for years before
he got powers or decided he needed to disguise. Something copied by fifth
rate Director Bryan Singer.
I don't think you understand the show they originally had - I'm not
surprised you don't like it: it wasn't "traditional Superman".

There's a reason the show was called "*Lois* & Clark", and not "Clark &
Lois" or "Superman & Lois" [blech] - Levine's show was basically a
"romcom", with Lois as the star, that just happened to also involve
Clark/Superman.

It has little to do with traditional Superman. Which, again, is why you
don't like it. If you wanted that, this wasn't the show for you.

But that original show *was* good!

No one can seriously argue that what we got in seasons #2-4 (esp. in
seasons #3-4), which devolved into a dumb "monster of the week" show,
was a "better show" than season #1, which was pretty much a fantasy
romance show - 'cos it wasn't. Anymore than anyone can seriously argue
that later seasons of "Charmed", which also devolved into a dumb
"monster of the week" show, was better than season #1, which was a show
about three young women basically discovering that they had
superpowers/magical powers.

Again, I don't mind/care that you don't like the original premise of
"Lois & Clark". But don't try to sell me the B.S. that it was a "better"
show later, or that Justin Whalen (who was *terrible*!) was somehow
"better" than Michael Landes.

'Cos that dog won't hunt.
anim8rfsk
2024-10-12 05:14:23 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
You usually aren't in general, but you are so *RONG* on this "Lois &
Clark" stuff that's it's not even funny. This almost comes off as a
spoof post.
You misspelled “informed“
Do you want some idea how stupid incompetent and worthless Levine is? Her
Clark actually has bad eyes and has been wearing glasses for years before
he got powers or decided he needed to disguise. Something copied by fifth
rate Director Bryan Singer.
I don't think you understand the show they originally had - I'm not
surprised you don't like it: it wasn't "traditional Superman".
Or well written or much of anything else.
Post by Ian J. Ball
There's a reason the show was called "*Lois* & Clark", and not "Clark &
Lois" or "Superman & Lois" [blech] - Levine's show was basically a
"romcom", with Lois as the star, that just happened to also involve
Clark/Superman.
There is a reason the show was called Lois and Clark, but you completely
missed it. It was called that because it sounded like Lewis and Clark. And
that’s the level the Levines operate at.
Post by Ian J. Ball
It has little to do with traditional Superman. Which, again, is why you
don't like it. If you wanted that, this wasn't the show for you.
But that original show *was* good!
Not any episode written by a Levine. They were rancid pig shit.
Post by Ian J. Ball
No one can seriously argue that what we got in seasons #2-4 (esp. in
seasons #3-4), which devolved into a dumb "monster of the week" show,
was a "better show" than season #1, which was pretty much a fantasy
romance show - 'cos it wasn't. Anymore than anyone can seriously argue
that later seasons of "Charmed", which also devolved
You realize I didn’t watch charmed until Rose came aboard? And quit when
Penny Penny Penny came aboard.

into a dumb
Post by Ian J. Ball
"monster of the week" show, was better than season #1, which was a show
about three young women basically discovering that they had
superpowers/magical powers.
Again, I don't mind/care that you don't like the original premise of
"Lois & Clark". But don't try to sell me the B.S. that it was a "better"
show later, or that Justin Whalen (who was *terrible*!) was somehow
"better" than Michael Landes.
Better for the Jimmy Olsen part, yes.
Post by Ian J. Ball
'Cos that dog won't hunt.
Ian J. Ball
2024-10-12 06:37:50 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Again, I don't mind/care that you don't like the original premise of
"Lois & Clark". But don't try to sell me the B.S. that it was a "better"
show later, or that Justin Whalen (who was *terrible*!) was somehow
"better" than Michael Landes.
Better for the Jimmy Olsen part, yes.
Not even a little, from the standpoint of the show we started with, no.

You just wanted a different show. But that wasn't what "Lois & Clark"
started out as.
anim8rfsk
2024-10-12 06:54:13 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Again, I don't mind/care that you don't like the original premise of
"Lois & Clark". But don't try to sell me the B.S. that it was a "better"
show later, or that Justin Whalen (who was *terrible*!) was somehow
"better" than Michael Landes.
Better for the Jimmy Olsen part, yes.
Not even a little, from the standpoint of the show we started with, no.
You just wanted a different show. But that wasn't what "Lois & Clark"
started out as.
I just wanted a good show, but that wasn’t but “Lois & Clark” started out
as.
anim8rfsk
2024-10-12 12:35:19 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
"monster of the week" show, was better than season #1, which was a show
about three young women basically discovering that they had
superpowers/magical powers.
Again, I don't mind/care that you don't like the original premise of
"Lois & Clark". But don't try to sell me the B.S. that it was a "better"
show later, or that Justin Whalen (who was *terrible*!) was somehow
"better" than Michael Landes.
Better for the Jimmy Olsen part, yes.
Post by Ian J. Ball
'Cos that dog won't hunt.
OK season three has begun and this changes everything. It’s absolutely
horrendous. It’s only saving grace is that both Clark and Lois have started
just plain murdering bad guys.

So the lineup is from best to worst:

Season two

Season one, not written by the Levines.

Season one written by Levines.

Season three, especially the one starring a Levine
anim8rfsk
2024-10-12 23:35:53 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
'Cos that dog won't hunt.
OK season three has begun and this changes everything. It’s absolutely
horrendous. It’s only saving grace is that both Clark and Lois have started
just plain murdering bad guys.
Season two
Season one, not written by the Levines.
Season one written by Levines.
Season three, especially the one starring a Levine
OMG

It’s the frog eating clone two parter!
Ian J. Ball
If you think season #3 is bad, wait until you get to season #4... :(
anim8rfsk
2024-10-13 02:54:45 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by anim8rfsk
[On "Lois & Clark":]
OK season three has begun and this changes everything. It’s absolutely
horrendous. It’s only saving grace is that both Clark and Lois have started
just plain murdering bad guys.
Season two
Season one, not written by the Levines.
Season one written by Levines.
Season three, especially the one starring a Levine
OMG
It’s the frog eating clone two parter!
If you think season #3 is bad, wait until you get to season #4... :(
Three is bad and amazingly keeps getting worse.

I think all I remember of four is the inexplicable finale.
Arthur Lipscomb
2024-10-13 18:10:39 UTC
On 10/12/2024 4:35 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
snip
Why would you put that memory back in my head?!? :-/
Dimensional Traveler
2024-10-13 18:12:36 UTC
snip
Post by anim8rfsk
OMG
It’s the frog eating clone two parter!
Why would you put that memory back in my head?!?  :-/
Because he hates you, just like he hates everyone else.
dirty old man.
anim8rfsk
2024-10-13 20:00:39 UTC
Post by Dimensional Traveler
snip
Post by anim8rfsk
OMG
It’s the frog eating clone two parter!
Why would you put that memory back in my head?!?  :-/
Because he hates you, just like he hates everyone else.
That’s not true. I don’t hate everyone equally. Certainly, I hate you more
than most of the others.
Dimensional Traveler
2024-10-13 23:35:19 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
OMG
It’s the frog eating clone two parter!
Why would you put that memory back in my head?!?  :-/
Because he hates you, just like he hates everyone else.
That’s not true. I don’t hate everyone equally. Certainly, I hate you more
than most of the others.
I didn't say anything about how much you hate each individual, just that
you hate everyone. So there! :P
dirty old man.
Arthur Lipscomb
2024-10-14 02:27:42 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
OMG
It’s the frog eating clone two parter!
Why would you put that memory back in my head?!?  :-/
Because he hates you, just like he hates everyone else.
That’s not true. I don’t hate everyone equally. Certainly, I hate you more
than most of the others.
I didn't say anything about how much you hate each individual, just that
you hate everyone.  So there!  :P
All this talk of hate, reminded me of this:

Dimensional Traveler
2024-10-14 03:22:50 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
OMG
It’s the frog eating clone two parter!
Why would you put that memory back in my head?!?  :-/
Because he hates you, just like he hates everyone else.
That’s not true. I don’t hate everyone equally. Certainly, I hate you more
than most of the others.
I didn't say anything about how much you hate each individual, just
that you hate everyone.  So there!  :P
http://youtu.be/p6h3snRx2hM
Even looks like Anim!!! :D :D :D
dirty old man.
anim8rfsk
anim8rfsk
2024-10-13 20:00:38 UTC
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
snip
Post by anim8rfsk
OMG
It’s the frog eating clone two parter!
Why would you put that memory back in my head?!? :-/
It’s where I stopped watching back in the 20th century.

And now I’ve gone beyond that into season four and it keeps getting worse
and worse and worse.