Ohio Schools Teaching 5th Graders How to Masturbate
Add Reply
BTR1701
2024-09-11 20:28:45 UTC
But Republicans are the weird ones...

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16

Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
Adam H. Kerman
2024-09-11 20:36:58 UTC
Those poor teachers having to grade the exams the students turn in...
Rhino
2024-09-12 00:13:38 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
Those poor teachers having to grade the exams the students turn in...
Giving "hands-on education" a whole new meaning....
Rhino
Adam H. Kerman
"Let me correct your technique" could get one arrested.
Rhino
2024-09-12 02:13:44 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Rhino
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
Those poor teachers having to grade the exams the students turn in...
Giving "hands-on education" a whole new meaning....
"Let me correct your technique" could get one arrested.
Only for now. In the near future, helping with technique will be part of
the teacher's job. Exams will be given and students will have to
demonstrate mastery of masturbatory technique just the way they have to
demonstrate that they can do arithmetic or reading.

Sounds absurd but tell me what restraints exist in the minds of these
"progressives" and "activists"? A few laws? Big whoop! Those can easily
be annulled by the elites.
Rhino
moviePig
2024-09-11 21:56:05 UTC
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
Because of the consequences of sexual repression? This woman is living
in a sterile bunker of her own imagination. Fwiw, I remember some
scandalous fourth (or was it third?) grade playground conversations...
BTR1701
2024-09-11 23:42:45 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
Because of the consequences of sexual repression?
Yes, if we don't teach 5th graders how to jerk off, they'll be sexually
repressed. Sure thing, weirdo.

How did this become the mission of the public schools? We're lagging behind
every western industrialized nation when it comes to things like reading and
math but we lead the world in masturbation and they/thems.

You think China is teaching its kids this shit or are they teaching them how
to kick our asses economically and militarily by making them proficient in
complex math and hard science and speaking multiple languages?
Post by moviePig
This woman is living in a sterile bunker of her own imagination.
Apparently not because she came with receipts. She's not imagining anything.
And she's also the Democrats’ worst nightmare. More and more blacks are
escaping the Democrat plantation because of shit like this. The Dem minority
base is eroding, which is one of the main reasons they’re so dead-set on
importing so many illegals to take their place.
moviePig
2024-09-12 02:35:42 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
This woman is living in a sterile bunker of her own imagination.
Apparently not because she came with receipts. She's not imagining anything.
And she's also the Democrats’ worst nightmare. More and more blacks are
escaping the Democrat plantation because of shit like this. The Dem minority
base is eroding, which is one of the main reasons they’re so dead-set on
importing so many illegals to take their place.
Random Googling:

"In the mid 1980s, the AIDS epidemic irrevocably changed sexuality
education. In 1986, U.S. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop issued a report
calling for comprehensive AIDS and sexuality education in public
schools, beginning as early as the third grade."

"Studies have demonstrated that comprehensive sexuality education
programs reduce the rates of sexual activity, sexual risk behaviors (eg,
number of partners and unprotected intercourse), sexually transmitted
infections, and adolescent pregnancy."

Of course, such insights as those are a guttering candle compared to the
eternal flame of God-spoken propriety...
BTR1701
2024-09-12 16:52:01 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
This woman is living in a sterile bunker of her own imagination.
Apparently not because she came with receipts. She's not imagining
anything. And she's also the Democrats' worst nightmare. More and
more blacks are escaping the Democrat plantation because of shit like
this. The Dem minority base is eroding, which is one of the main
reasons they're so dead-set on importing so many illegals to take their
place.
"In the mid 1980s, the AIDS epidemic irrevocably changed sexuality
education. In 1986, U.S. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop issued a report
calling for comprehensive AIDS and sexuality education in public
schools, beginning as early as the third grade."
"We must teach little kids how to masturbate in 2024 because AIDS was a
problem over 40 years ago."

Gotcha.

(Even at the height of the HIV outbreak, no one ever suggested that the
problem was that 5th graders weren't being taught how to get themselves
off correctly.)
trotsky
Thanks to Dr. Fauci, AIDS isn't the death sentence it once was.
Ubiquitous
2024-09-13 15:19:39 UTC
Post by trotsky
Thanks to Dr. Fauci, AIDS isn't the death sentence it once was.
TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity
trotsky
2024-09-12 09:39:00 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
Because of the consequences of sexual repression?
Yes, if we don't teach 5th graders how to jerk off, they'll be sexually
repressed. Sure thing, weirdo.
No, but they may turn out like you and turn to guns as a substitute for
a real dick.
moviePig
Flaming aside, such a cause-and-effect isn't totally off-base.
trotsky
2024-09-13 09:29:55 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by trotsky
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
Because of the consequences of sexual repression?
Yes, if we don't teach 5th graders how to jerk off, they'll be sexually
repressed. Sure thing, weirdo.
No, but they may turn out like you and turn to guns as a substitute
for a real dick.
Flaming aside, such a cause-and-effect isn't totally off-base.
Hey, at least you're not on the wrong side of the facts as often as Twat.

Sexual Dysfunction and Gun Ownership in America: When Hard Data Meet a
Limp Theory

Do you need more help with this?
moviePig
2024-09-13 17:08:33 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by moviePig
Post by trotsky
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
Because of the consequences of sexual repression?
Yes, if we don't teach 5th graders how to jerk off, they'll be sexually
repressed. Sure thing, weirdo.
No, but they may turn out like you and turn to guns as a substitute
for a real dick.
Flaming aside, such a cause-and-effect isn't totally off-base.
Hey, at least you're not on the wrong side of the facts as often as Twat.
Sexual Dysfunction and Gun Ownership in America: When Hard Data Meet a
Limp Theory
Do you need more help with this?
Interesting, but I think the moralistic panic here is more of
*hyper*sexuality than of impotence.
Colm
2024-09-12 00:55:28 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1
024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
Because of the consequences of sexual repression? This woman is living
in a sterile bunker of her own imagination. Fwiw, I remember some
scandalous fourth (or was it third?) grade playground conversations...
That's been going on in rural red state schools for about 200 years not.
They need to teach kids to masturbate so they can marry them off at 14 as
is tradition.
trotsky
2024-09-12 09:33:47 UTC
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
Because of the consequences of sexual repression?  This woman is living
in a sterile bunker of her own imagination.  Fwiw, I remember some
scandalous fourth (or was it third?) grade playground conversations...
I have to agree with Twat here, everyone knows sixth grade is the best
time to start masturbating.
trotsky
2024-09-13 09:30:51 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
Because of the consequences of sexual repression?  This woman is
living in a sterile bunker of her own imagination.  Fwiw, I remember
some scandalous fourth (or was it third?) grade playground
conversations...
I have to agree with Twat here, everyone knows sixth grade is the best
time to start masturbating.
'Cuz that's when they get library privileges.  Well, internet today...
It's hard to say. So to speak.
The Horny Goat
2024-09-14 21:06:14 UTC
'Cuz that's when they get library privileges. Well, internet today...
I made sure my kids got both...
moviePig
Ubiquitous

Let's go Brandon!
anim8rfsk
2024-09-11 23:13:07 UTC
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
I’m not as concerned that they’re teaching it as I am that it would need to
be taught in the first place. Perhaps just a nice handout?
Rhino
2024-09-12 00:17:43 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
I’m not as concerned that they’re teaching it as I am that it would need to
be taught in the first place. Perhaps just a nice handout?
Why not just send them to hookers to get handjobs? After all, that would
help de-stigmatize prostitution, one of their other goals. (Here in
Canada, we don't have prostitutes any more, at least according to the
"progressives". We have "sex workers" and there's no more shame in it
than in being an engineer, at least in theory, at least for the "sex
worker".)
Rhino
Amy98
I just call them whores. ;-)
The Horny Goat
2024-09-14 21:04:15 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2024 20:17:43 -0400, Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
I’m not as concerned that they’re teaching it as I am that it would need to
be taught in the first place. Perhaps just a nice handout?
Why not just send them to hookers to get handjobs? After all, that would
help de-stigmatize prostitution, one of their other goals. (Here in
Canada, we don't have prostitutes any more, at least according to the
"progressives". We have "sex workers" and there's no more shame in it
than in being an engineer, at least in theory, at least for the "sex
worker".)
I can remember learning the Masturbation song back in elementary
school (in the schoolyard, not the classroom).

It was to the tune of "Alouette"

Masturbation, glorious masturbation etc

First you wrap your hand around, then you whip it up and down
Up and down, up and down , ohhhhhhh

(Not sure how many of you folks know "Alouette" but I'm certain Rhino
does....I'd be surprised if any Canadian kid doesn't learn it in
elementary school if not younger)
BTR1701
2024-09-12 16:46:14 UTC
In article
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/
78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
I'm not as concerned that they're teaching it as I am that it would need to
be taught in the first place. Perhaps just a nice handout?
I forgot to call the Ohio school system and warn them I was posting this
thread and that within 24 hours they would have a monstrous middle-aged
worm-like proto-communist closeted homosexual from Illinois show up and
try to enroll in grade school so he can be 'taught' how to masturbate
with the rest of the kids. And that all they have to do is sternly call
him Hutt while showing him pictures of Trump and he'll run back off into
the night like a vampire doused with holy water.
trotsky
Gayimator is from Illinois? That's disturbing.
Ubiquitous
2024-09-13 15:23:40 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
I'm not as concerned that they're teaching it as I am that it would need to
be taught in the first place. Perhaps just a nice handout?
I forgot to call the Ohio school system and warn them I was posting this
thread and that within 24 hours they would have a monstrous middle-aged
worm-like proto-communist closeted homosexual from Illinois show up and
try to enroll in grade school so he can be 'taught' how to masturbate
with the rest of the kids. And that all they have to do is sternly call
him Hutt while showing him pictures of Trump and he'll run back off into
the night like a vampire doused with holy water.
Seriously tho, why are they allowing teachers to do something that a random
stranger at the children's playground doing would get him arrested and marked
a "sex offender"?

--
When we cheat, we win!
DNC 2024
BTR1701
2024-09-12 19:19:10 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
I’m not as concerned that they’re teaching it as I am that it would need to
be taught in the first place. Perhaps just a nice handout?
(Kids won't pay attention unless it includes a homework assignment... )
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the video's main news (if any) to a
fifth-grader is that he isn't suffering from some Biblical affliction.
And the kids who have no idea what the video's talking about still won't.
And now we come to Pig's trademarked, "I'm pretty sure..." part of the thread,
wherein he announces that of which he is sure without providing one whit of
evidence to back it up.

Apparently the fact that Pig is sure of something is all the evidence we
should ever need to believe anything.
moviePig
2024-09-12 19:36:53 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Actually, I use "I'm pretty sure" for one of two purposes: either to
convey my mild uncertainty, or to sarcastically state the obvious. I'm
pretty sure the one above was the latter...
moviePig

Rhino
2024-09-12 00:12:42 UTC
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1833550814817710080/vid/avc1/576x1024/78EZu3Vfy22GGuJh.mp4?tag=16
Why are Democrats/Leftists so obsessed with exposing young children to sex?
They are trying to undermine every traditional aspect of civilization so
that they'll be able to implement something different down the road. I
don't mean FAR down the road either: I think it's quite likely that
we'll live to see it. Their "new" civilization won't actually be new
either: they're going to impose one of the variants of Marxism because,
you know, it's never really been tried OR SO THEY WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE.

When every single tradition, institution, convention and religion has
been undermined, it will be much harder to resist them and anyone who
appeals to those things will be shunned and very likely imprisoned
(although they will say "re-educated") or even murdered.
Rhino
trotsky
2024-09-12 09:20:51 UTC
Post by BTR1701
But Republicans are the weird ones...
Yep. That's one of the few accurate things I've ever seen you say.