Biden Just Erased *All* My Federal Income Taxes
2021-05-04 09:31:52 UTC
BIDEN: "Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single
penny in taxes."

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1389279329335529476?s=21

Holy shit. So now my federal tax bill is $0.00 and I only have to pay
California income tax?

Why didn't he say this during the campaign? I'd have voted for him twice!
FPP
2021-05-04 11:03:18 UTC
BIDEN: "Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single
penny in taxes."
https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1389279329335529476?s=21
Holy shit. So now my federal tax bill is $0.00 and I only have to pay
California income tax?
Why didn't he say this during the campaign? I'd have voted for him twice!
He specifically said "raise your taxes". That's called 'context'.
--
Memoriam for the Turd Reich: "Truth isn't truth!" (Yes, it is.)*
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

* Under New Management -January 20, 2021
BTR1701
2021-05-04 16:59:21 UTC
BIDEN: "Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single
penny in taxes."
https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1389279329335529476?s=21
Holy shit. So now my federal tax bill is $0.00 and I only have to pay
California income tax?
Why didn't he say this during the campaign? I'd have voted for him twice!
He specifically said "raise your taxes". That's called 'context'.
No, the quote is what he specifically and actually said. And the link is
a video of him saying it.
moviePig
I'm guessing that no one was misled... or concerned...
FPP
2021-05-04 21:03:33 UTC
BIDEN: "Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single
penny in taxes."
https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1389279329335529476?s=21
Holy shit. So now my federal tax bill is $0.00 and I only have to pay
California income tax?
Why didn't he say this during the campaign? I'd have voted for him twice!
He specifically said "raise your taxes". That's called 'context'.
No, the quote is what he specifically and actually said. And the link is
a video of him saying it.
I'm guessing that no one was misled... or concerned...
Only Captain Fapp, apparently... the only lawyer that doesn't
understand how English works.

FPP
2021-05-04 21:02:55 UTC
BIDEN: "Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single
penny in taxes."
https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1389279329335529476?s=21
Holy shit. So now my federal tax bill is $0.00 and I only have to pay
California income tax?
Why didn't he say this during the campaign? I'd have voted for him twice!
He specifically said "raise your taxes". That's called 'context'.
No, the quote is what he specifically and actually said. And the link is
a video of him saying it.
Nope, you're a liar. That's a fact not in dispute, Mr. 'Kamala Harris's
Invisible Book Giveaway'.

Ubiquitous
2021-05-04 16:59:21 UTC
BIDEN: "Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single
penny in taxes."
https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1389279329335529476?s=21
Holy shit. So now my federal tax bill is $0.00 and I only have to pay
California income tax?
Why didn't he say this during the campaign? I'd have voted for him twice!
He specifically said "raise your taxes". That's called 'context'.
Oh, the irony!

Oh course, had you actually looked, it's exactly what he said.

Trump won.
Ubiquitous
2021-05-04 11:20:36 UTC
BIDEN: "Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single
penny in taxes."
https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1389279329335529476?s=21
Holy shit. So now my federal tax bill is $0.00 and I only have to pay
California income tax?
Enjoy your federal tax refund!
Post by BTR1701
Why didn't he say this during the campaign? I'd have voted for him twice!
What makes you think you didn't?

Trump won.
trotsky
I thought you were happy with the dipshits that voted for the tax scam.
number6
I don't earn a penny ... so I don't pay taxes ... although they force me to take a RMD from my IRA to make me pay taxes ... Strange ... retired on social security and the government works out a way to make sure I still pay taxes ... How about helping senior citizens by not having them pay taxes on the RMD we are forced to take ...
suzeeq
2021-05-04 15:59:49 UTC
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
BIDEN: "Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single
penny in taxes."
https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1389279329335529476?s=21
Holy shit. So now my federal tax bill is $0.00 and I only have to pay
California income tax?
Why didn't he say this during the campaign? I'd have voted for him twice!
I don't earn a penny ... so I don't pay taxes ... although they force me to take a RMD from my IRA to make me pay taxes ... Strange ... retired on social security and the government works out a way to make sure I still pay taxes ... How about helping senior citizens by not having them pay taxes on the RMD we are forced to take ...
I'm on social security, get a little income from the dividends and
interest in my IRA and mutual funds and don't pay any tax. The SS isn't
taxed below a certain level and with the standard deduction, that leaves
me with 0 taxable income.
anim8rfsk
2021-05-04 16:10:26 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Ditto, But I pay a lot in county property tax extortion to keep men with
guns from taking my home.
EGK
2021-05-04 16:57:29 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Same here. I'm on social sec but pay a lot in property taxes here in NY.
It's one of the most heavily taxed states in the country. I have three
separate property tax bills. Town and county in January, village tax in
June and separate school taxes in Sept. My school taxes alone are a
thousand dollars a year.
anim8rfsk
2021-05-04 17:16:38 UTC
Post by EGK
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Ugh

A friend has been trying to get me to move near him in Dallas/Fort Worth
but the property taxes on the house similar to mine in Arizona were like
$10,000 a year!
2021-05-04 17:30:27 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
It's especially fun paying those school taxes here while we're going on
over a year that the schools have been shuttered and the teachers are
lobbying to never go back to work again. This is the new 'progressive'
kind of taxation, where they tax you to pay for a service, then refuse
to provide that service.
FPP
2021-05-04 21:06:00 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Well, you can thank your Grate Leeder... President Inject Bleach for that.
Did you forget WHY we weren't ready for the pandemic already?

Maybe you should read the Pandemic Playbook Obama left for Trump... it's
right there in the trash, where Trump put it.

BTR1701
2021-05-04 23:21:34 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
How exactly is it Trump's doing that every state except California has
opened its schools? That the CDC and every public health agency worldwide
has said it's safe to open schools but the Democrats who control this state
and the teachers unions that hold their leashes have refused to 'follow the
science' like every other state has done?

Trump isn't even in office anymore but retards like FPP are blaming him for
a situation that wouldn't be under his control even if he *was* still
president. Opening the schools (or not) is purely a matter of state and
local jurisdiction. That means it's down to Newsom, Garcetti, and all the
other 'progressives' that supposedly run this place-- all Democrats.

Once again, 49 out of 50 states have open schools. Only one does not. And
that's not because of Trump.
shawn
2021-05-05 01:02:32 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
I would place part of the fault with Trump but only part. That's
because he didn't want to take the virus seriously and do what was
necessary early on to limit the spread. That said it's certainly true
that the final decision on school closings is down to the state and
local municipalities. I'm not sure why they refuse to even consider
opening the schools in at least a partial mode.

Certainly if Pfizer is allowed to start providing vaccines to people
of age 16 and up it should be doable to at least open up high schools
for summer school and make preparations for opening the schools up
fully in the fall. While it's true that kids can and do become
infected with the disease and can spread it, it's also true that by
the fall every adult that wants to be vaccinated should be able to
vaccinated so if younger kids still can't be vaccinated the concern
about them becoming infected and spreading it to their
parents/grandparents should be removed.

I know that locally there seems to be no problem in getting people
vaccinated as the slots seem to fill up fairly quickly with people of
all ages, younger and older.
BTR1701
2021-05-05 03:53:35 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
If Trump's early actions are why California's schools are still closed, ho
has literally every other state in the union managed to re-open theirs at thi
point? Trump was president of those states, also.
FPP
2021-05-05 10:06:00 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
If Trump's early actions are why California's schools are still closed, how
has literally every other state in the union managed to re-open theirs at this
point? Trump was president of those states, also.
Yup... because he let things get so bad until we were the WORST country
for covid on Earth.

WE'RE NUMBER ONE!

https://www.movehub.com/blog/best-and-worst-covid-responses/

Letting the virus run wild while telling people it would go away when it
got warm.

Then telling them it wasn't that deadly.

Then telling them the federal government was going to let the states
fight it out among themselves.

Then by not setting up any kind of plan to get the vaccines out.

BTR1701
2021-05-05 18:00:06 UTC
[...]
this point? Trump was president of those states, also.
Yup... because he let things get so bad until we were the WORST country
for covid on Earth.
Letting the virus run wild while telling people it would go away when it
got warm.
Then telling them it wasn't that deadly.
Then telling them the federal government was going to let the states
fight it out among themselves.
Then by not setting up any kind of plan to get the vaccines out.
None of which has jack all to do with the reason why 49 out of 50 states
have open schools right now and California doesn't.
shawn
2021-05-05 23:21:09 UTC
[...]
Except that it sets up a situation where the virus is widespread
throughout the nation. Yes, Newsom and the rest of the government in
control of schools have made a different decision about school
openings from the other states for reasons I don't understand and so
deserve the majority of the responsibility for that decision but that
doesn't abrogate Trump and his people from setting up the situation
where the virus is so widespread. So I blame Trump no more than 5-10%
for the situation in California schools.

Now the question is why are Newsom and the school officials being so
cautious about school openings? I haven't heard a good reason for or
against it in California but I'm sure it must have been widely
discussed in the state. Is it a fear of the spread of the disease? Is
it a fear of the political fallout of opening the schools? Whether
that be a fear of things going wrong or maybe there are just so many
parents that are fearful of their kids getting sick that opening the
schools might have negative political consequences for Newsom.
Whatever the case there must be some reason for the decision given
that so many apparently want the schools reopened.
BTR1701
2021-05-05 23:47:56 UTC
[...]
Not according to FPP. FPP says that it's Trump and only Trump. Contrary to
all logic and fact, he places none of the responsibility for the continued
school closure on Newsom and Garcetti. (And we all know why: they're
Democrats.)

but that
Post by shawn
doesn't abrogate Trump and his people from setting up the situation
where the virus is so widespread. So I blame Trump no more than 5-10%
for the situation in California schools.
Now the question is why are Newsom and the school officials being so
cautious about school openings?
They're not being cautious. The teachers union has a list of demands and
won't allow schools to reopen until those demands are met. And a lot of the
demands have nothing to do with the virus or even schooling: defund the
police, universal health care for all Californians, amnesty for all
illegals, abolishment of ICE, condemnation of Israel regarding
Palestinians, etc. Basically a Marxist wishlist and they're using the
health crisis as an opportunity to get what they've always wanted but could
never achieve in the normal collective bargaining process.

The fact that they're perfectly willing to teach the illegal alien kids in
person in the convention centers, which are hotbeds for Wuhan Flu, is all
the evidence you need that they're not really afraid of the virus. They
just say they are as an excuse to keep the schools closed and maintain
their leverage.

And every politician in California is terrified of the California teachers
union. It's been called the most powerful union in America and any
politician that opposes them is destroyed by the union in the next election
when they primary him/her and throw millions of dollars to the opposition.

It's come to the point now where a governor who wasn't bought and paid for
by the union, who actually cared about the people of the state,
particularly the kids whose futures are being slowly destroyed by this
political bullshit, should just issue an order saying the schools will
reopen in two weeks. Any teacher who doesn't show up for work is fired.
Period. Don't like it? Sue me, but the schools are reopening.
shawn
2021-05-06 01:05:36 UTC
Post by shawn
doesn't abrogate Trump and his people from setting up the situation
where the virus is so widespread. So I blame Trump no more than 5-10%
for the situation in California schools.
Now the question is why are Newsom and the school officials being so
cautious about school openings?
They're not being cautious. The teachers union has a list of demands and
won't allow schools to reopen until those demands are met. And a lot of the
demands have nothing to do with the virus or even schooling: defund the
police, universal health care for all Californians, amnesty for all
illegals, abolishment of ICE, condemnation of Israel regarding
Palestinians, etc. Basically a Marxist wishlist and they're using the
health crisis as an opportunity to get what they've always wanted but could
never achieve in the normal collective bargaining process.
They have to know that isn't going to happen. Even if Newsom was 100%
in support of their demands it can't happen as it has to go through
the process to get even the things that are under California control
and things like the abolishment of ICE aren't under the control of
Newsom. So what they are asking for is an impossible demand which can
only end with either them giving in or being fired ala Regan and the
air traffic control. Something I'm sure the actual teachers don't want
to see happen.
Post by BTR1701
The fact that they're perfectly willing to teach the illegal alien kids in
person in the convention centers, which are hotbeds for Wuhan Flu, is all
the evidence you need that they're not really afraid of the virus. They
just say they are as an excuse to keep the schools closed and maintain
their leverage.
Is that coming from the teachers or the union? I ask because from what
I've seen sometimes the union pushes for things that just aren't as
important to the rank and file but isn't a big enough issue to push
for new union leadership.
Post by BTR1701
And every politician in California is terrified of the California teachers
union. It's been called the most powerful union in America and any
politician that opposes them is destroyed by the union in the next election
when they primary him/her and throw millions of dollars to the opposition.
That may be but this isn't going to end well if the demands you've
described are what they actually want. Either they get removed along
with any teacher that refuses to teach and get replaced (even though
that will be a painful process) or the union is going to have to give
in on their demands and thereby lose some of their power (even if it
may take some months before they change their stance.) I can't really
see any other option.
Post by BTR1701
It's come to the point now where a governor who wasn't bought and paid for
by the union, who actually cared about the people of the state,
particularly the kids whose futures are being slowly destroyed by this
political bullshit, should just issue an order saying the schools will
reopen in two weeks. Any teacher who doesn't show up for work is fired.
Period. Don't like it? Sue me, but the schools are reopening.
I don't know if that's necessary now as the school year is about to
end but certainly the situation can't be allowed to persist into the
fall when school reopens.
BTR1701
2021-05-06 01:27:17 UTC
Post by BTR1701
The fact that they're perfectly willing to teach the illegal alien kids in
person in the convention centers, which are hotbeds for Wuhan Flu, is all
the evidence you need that they're not really afraid of the virus. They
just say they are as an excuse to keep the schools closed and maintain
their leverage.
Is that coming from the teachers or the union? I ask because from what
I've seen sometimes the union pushes for things that just aren't as
important to the rank and file but isn't a big enough issue to push
for new union leadership.
If they're not willing to push for new leadership when the union is playing
games like this with the futures of millions of kids, then as far as I'm
concerned, the union *is* the teachers. There's no difference between the
goons running it and the working teachers.
Post by BTR1701
It's come to the point now where a governor who wasn't bought and paid for
by the union, who actually cared about the people of the state,
particularly the kids whose futures are being slowly destroyed by this
political bullshit, should just issue an order saying the schools will
reopen in two weeks. Any teacher who doesn't show up for work is fired.
Period. Don't like it? Sue me, but the schools are reopening.
I don't know if that's necessary now as the school year is about to
end but certainly the situation can't be allowed to persist into the
fall when school reopens.
The teachers union has already issued a statement that they "can't commit to
opening the schools in the fall".
shawn
2021-05-06 02:50:24 UTC
Post by BTR1701
It's come to the point now where a governor who wasn't bought and paid for
by the union, who actually cared about the people of the state,
particularly the kids whose futures are being slowly destroyed by this
political bullshit, should just issue an order saying the schools will
reopen in two weeks. Any teacher who doesn't show up for work is fired.
Period. Don't like it? Sue me, but the schools are reopening.
I don't know if that's necessary now as the school year is about to
end but certainly the situation can't be allowed to persist into the
fall when school reopens.
The teachers union has already issued a statement that they "can't commit to
opening the schools in the fall".
Of course not. That would be equivalent to announcing their surrender.
No point in doing that at this time but that doesn't mean they won't
come around by the fall because I just can't see the state allowing
this to continue through the fall without taking some action against
the union. Given the recall petition Newsom has to realize he will
have to do something to make sure the kids are back in school in the
fall or else his job is done for.
FPP
2021-05-06 07:45:09 UTC
Post by BTR1701
It's come to the point now where a governor who wasn't bought and paid for
by the union, who actually cared about the people of the state,
particularly the kids whose futures are being slowly destroyed by this
political bullshit, should just issue an order saying the schools will
reopen in two weeks. Any teacher who doesn't show up for work is fired.
Period. Don't like it? Sue me, but the schools are reopening.
I don't know if that's necessary now as the school year is about to
end but certainly the situation can't be allowed to persist into the
fall when school reopens.
The teachers union has already issued a statement that they "can't commit to
opening the schools in the fall".
Who know what fuckups Republicans can manage in the next 4 months?

trotsky
2021-05-06 10:05:45 UTC
The fact that they're perfectly willing to teach the illegal alien kids in
person in the convention centers, which are hotbeds for Wuhan Flu, is all
the evidence you need that they're not really afraid of the virus. They
just say they are as an excuse to keep the schools closed and maintain
their leverage.
Is that coming from the teachers or the union? I ask because from what
I've seen sometimes the union pushes for things that just aren't as
important to the rank and file but isn't a big enough issue to push
for new union leadership.
If they're not willing to push for new leadership when the union is playing
games like this with the futures of millions of kids,
Say what? Isn't the proper "conservative" answer to pick yourself up by
your dickstraps and put your kids in private school?
FPP
2021-05-06 07:44:04 UTC
[...]
Who left it to the states to fight it out among themselves?
Right... Trump.

Who refused to plan to distribute the vaccine?
Right... Trump.

Who appointed a radiologist to head his covid team?
Right... Trump.

Who fucked up every single decision (except Operation Warp Speed)?
Right... Trump.

Stop making excuses for him. Had ANYONE else been in charge, we
wouldn't be where we were on January 21st.

trotsky
And what is it you're saying FPP is the final arbiter of?
trotsky
Maybe your gal Caitlin Jenner is behind it.
FPP
2021-05-05 10:02:09 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
It was called "2020".

BTR1701
So no answer, then.
FPP
2021-05-05 21:16:54 UTC
[...]
Yup. Trump fucked up every single person in America.

And you complain when politicians mandate anything... but they should
when YOU want them to.

BTR1701
2021-05-05 22:17:13 UTC
[...]
So FPP's answer as to how exactly it's Trump's fault that the schools are
closed in only one state when he's not even in office anymore is...

"But Trump! Orange man bad!"
FPP
2021-05-06 07:40:46 UTC
[...]
They're closed because he spent an entire year denying the problem and
letting it get out of hand nationwide.

And Biden is fixing it. No more pretending to 'round the corner'...
Biden is ACTUALLY rounding the corner.

BTR1701
2021-05-06 10:07:34 UTC
[...]
Then how have the other 49 states managed to open?

All 50 states labored under the same yoke of your orange demonic bogeyman,
yet only one hasn't managed to re-open.

anim8rfsk
2021-05-04 23:31:42 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
We’d be better off if they didn’t provide the service. The catalog for our
community colleges includes things like how to swindle people by being a
pet medium.
number6
Property tax here in NJ for a nice but not extravagant home runs about 15 K a year ... we're in a "low taxed" town and pay about 12 K ... NJ rates near the top 5 in each of property, sales, income and gasoline taxes ...
anim8rfsk
2021-05-05 20:15:41 UTC
Post by EGK
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
I'm glad I rent.
Bonk

What makes you think that the portion of the rent you pay that goes
toward the value of the location is renters-equivalant property tax?
Just because you don't receive the bill doesn't mean you don't pay.
suzeeq
2021-05-05 20:30:26 UTC
Post by EGK
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
I realize that property tax is a portion of the rent. But I don't have
the actual bill and until this year, the rent hasn't gone up
appreciably. The unit sold last year and I got hit with a $100 raise.
That's due mostly to the new owner and real estate prices going up a lot
in this part of the country because people are fleeing BTRland.
number6
I have a substantial IRA and at age 70 1/2 I had to start taking what are called RMDs or required minimum distributions even though we are living fine on our SS ... and had been paying no taxes ... the government says ... you have to take out these many dollars whether you want to or not and pay us taxes and even make some of you SS taxable ... Trump's covid relief package cancelled that requirement for a year ... but it's back now ...
A Friend
2021-05-04 21:59:36 UTC
Post by number6
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
What he said. We *have* to start taking out the money when my wife
turns 70-1/2 next year, and at that point it will be taxable. We've
been doing just fine on SS, since we paid off the mortgage several
years ago, and our needs are few. They're *making* us do this for no
good reason.

We were careful and thrifty, we still are, and now we're going to be
made to pay for it.
number6
2021-05-04 22:52:21 UTC
What he said. We *have* to start taking out the money when my wife
turns 70-1/2 next year, and at that point it will be taxable. We've
been doing just fine on SS, since we paid off the mortgage several
years ago, and our needs are few. They're *making* us do this for no
good reason.
We were careful and thrifty, we still are, and now we're going to be
made to pay for it.
It gets easy to be thrifty when retired ... matinees at the movies ... senior discounts in restaurants etc ...
No commuting expenses ... my 2012 car just broke 50K miles ... It's less than 5 miles to the mall, good restaurants, nice parks and lakes ... and pajamas with a bathrobe is called work clothes ... Even only 4 haircuts a year from the 12 when working gives a decent casino stake ...
BTR1701
2021-05-04 23:21:34 UTC
Post by number6
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
The people who play by the rules, work hard, do the right thing, are always
the people the government fraks over the hardest.
anim8rfsk
2021-05-04 23:45:36 UTC
Post by number6
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
The IRS specializes in that
2021-05-05 10:00:56 UTC
Post by number6
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
After you clowns had control of the White House and Congress, why didn't
you fix it?

Is that what your only accomplishment - a tax cut for the rich - was
supposed to do?

anim8rfsk
2021-05-04 23:31:44 UTC
Post by number6
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
My parents were very careful and conservative with where they put their
wealth. It was in stuff like savings bonds with incredibly low interest
that they thought were secure. Under Obama they actually devalued their
mature savings bonds. Crap like that cost them about half what my dad had
managed to save in his life.

Hass
Your father made terrible financial decisions.
suzeeq
My parent put them in stocks, and investments like Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac.
shawn
2021-05-05 02:37:58 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Stocks have been the way to go over the past decade or so as they've
mostly gone up. Some have gone up quite a bit to my surprise like
Netflix. I knew it was doing well but I never saw the stock going up
so much in value. Though the biggest increases have been in those damn
crypto currencies as some have gone up over 600x their initial value.
For something that has no physical backing and for the longest time no
support from the banking system or other commercial interests, it
amazes me how well they've all done. Though clearly some like
Ethereum/Bitcoin and now Dogecoin have been the real winners.
number6
2021-05-05 20:24:53 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by number6
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Most of the value of my portfolio is in what I call the "A" stocks ...
Amazon.Alphabet.Apple.AliBaba.Amd.Adobe -
The rest is the 100 shares of Berkshire Hathaway that is held in an overseas account .. ( :-) - I wish)
suzeeq
2021-05-04 22:32:05 UTC
Post by number6
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
That's why I went with a Roth IRA - you don't get as much in deductions
when you pay into it, but there's no restrictions on taking out of it. I
don't take anything out of mine, hopefully it'll still be there when I
die and my sons inherit my portfolio.
number6
hehe ... we had 5 kids and when we are planning trips they tell us go first class ... and one said he'd be very angry if we left them any money and we'd better spend it all ...
anim8rfsk
2021-05-05 01:04:56 UTC
Post by number6
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by suzeeq
Post by number6
Post by BTR1701
[...]
I got most of my stash as inheritance from my parents. I think it's
almost doubled in the 13 years since.
anim8rfsk
2021-05-05 00:01:54 UTC
Why didn't he say this during the campaign? I'd have voted for him twice!
lol

This one was even funnier;

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1389350608117841920

“You’re a Mexican racist and will always be a Mexican!”

And she is supposedly a teacher (or so she claims)…
BTR1701
2021-05-05 03:55:38 UTC
Why didn't he say this during the campaign? I'd have voted for him twice!
lol
This one was even funnier;
https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1389350608117841920
“You’re a Mexican racist and will always be a Mexican!”
And she is supposedly a teacher (or so she claims)…
Yes, we did a whole separate thread on that monstrosity: "One of Our Lovel
Woke California Teachers"