News (for BTR?...): Sophia Bush To Recur on Season #21 of GREY'S ANATOMY
Add Reply
Ian J. Ball
2024-10-17 04:27:47 UTC
From THR:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/sophia-bush-joins-greys-anatomy-season-21-1236033195/

On my end, they've chosen to run this at 10pm, which means I'll never be
watching it, regardless...
BTR1701
2024-10-17 06:44:17 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/sophia-bush-joins-greys-anatomy-season-21-1236033195/
On my end, they've chosen to run this at 10pm, which means I'll never be
watching it, regardless...
While I liked Bush on CHICAGO PD, I'm not such a fan that I'm going to
subject myself to GREY'S ANATOMY.
anim8rfsk
2024-10-17 15:48:49 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ian J. Ball
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/sophia-bush-joins-greys-anatomy-season-21-1236033195/
On my end, they've chosen to run this at 10pm, which means I'll never be
watching it, regardless...
While I liked Bush on CHICAGO PD, I'm not such a fan that I'm going to
subject myself to GREY'S ANATOMY.
I saw her yesterday and a highlight clip from the great Craig Ferguson
show. The highlight is apparently that she has the IQ of a kumquat.
Ian J. Ball
2024-10-17 20:14:45 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ian J. Ball
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/sophia-bush-joins-greys-anatomy-season-21-1236033195/
On my end, they've chosen to run this at 10pm, which means I'll never be
watching it, regardless...
While I liked Bush on CHICAGO PD, I'm not such a fan that I'm going to
subject myself to GREY'S ANATOMY.
I saw her yesterday and a highlight clip from the great Craig Ferguson
show. The highlight is apparently that she has the IQ of a kumquat.
Yeah, that sounds about right.

;)
Dimensional Traveler
2024-10-18 01:10:50 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by BTR1701
Post by Ian J. Ball
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/sophia-bush-joins-greys-anatomy-season-21-1236033195/
On my end, they've chosen to run this at 10pm, which means I'll never be
watching it, regardless...
While I liked Bush on CHICAGO PD, I'm not such a fan that I'm going to
subject myself to GREY'S ANATOMY.
I saw her yesterday and a highlight clip from the great Craig Ferguson
show. The highlight is apparently that she has the IQ of a kumquat.
For an American actress that's pretty smart.
dirty old man.
anim8rfsk
2024-10-17 07:08:19 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/sophia-bush-joins-greys-anatomy-season-21-1236033195/
On my end, they've chosen to run this at 10pm, which means I'll never be
watching it, regardless...
I W/Qd it 20 years ago and I see no reason to change.
shawn
2024-10-17 08:46:26 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ian J. Ball
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/sophia-bush-joins-greys-anatomy-season-21-1236033195/
On my end, they've chosen to run this at 10pm, which means I'll never be
watching it, regardless...
I W/Qd it 20 years ago and I see no reason to change.
I feel the same.. That is no reason to change my regular habit of
watching the show. ;)
Adam H. Kerman
2024-10-17 16:25:14 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/sophia-bush-joins-greys-anatomy-season-21-1236033195/
On my end, they've chosen to run this at 10pm, which means I'll never be
watching it, regardless...
Her name means sex!

For what it's worth, I never watched One Tree Hill on The Frog (were we
W/Qing shows in those days?), and I never liked Chicago P.D.

I did watch a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy early in season 1 and
decided quickly that the show wasn't for me.