Tonight's TV
Add Reply
Robin Miller
2024-10-14 21:27:45 UTC
I'm not going to get the programming list for Monday-Friday done until
later, so for now here's this. Premieres tonight:

NCIS (season 22 premiere) (8 pm, CBS)

NCIS: Origins [new] (9 and 10 pm, two episodes, CBS)

The latest NCIS spinoff is a 1991-set prequel centering on the early
career of Mark Harmon's character Leroy Gibbs. Harmon will narrate the
series, while Austin Stowell plays the younger Gibbs. Lori Petty and
Bobby Moynihan will have recurring roles. Subsequent episodes air
Mondays at 10 pm (beginning Oct. 21).

The Wranglers [new] (9 pm, CW)

follows the lives of young staff members working at the Circle Bar Dude
ranch in Montana.

Celebrity Wheel of Fortune and Press Your Luck were scheduled to return
tonight on ABC but have been postponed.

--Robin
BTR1701
2024-10-14 21:39:25 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
The Wranglers [new] (9 pm, CW)
follows the lives of young staff members working at the Circle Bar Dude
ranch in Montana.
Likely just a cheap knockoff trying to cash in on the popularity of
YELLOWSTONE.
shawn
2024-10-14 22:08:58 UTC
On Mon, 14 Oct 2024 17:27:45 -0400, Robin Miller
Post by Robin Miller
I'm not going to get the programming list for Monday-Friday done until
NCIS (season 22 premiere) (8 pm, CBS)
I'm with this to the end.
Post by Robin Miller
NCIS: Origins [new] (9 and 10 pm, two episodes, CBS)
The latest NCIS spinoff is a 1991-set prequel centering on the early
career of Mark Harmon's character Leroy Gibbs. Harmon will narrate the
series, while Austin Stowell plays the younger Gibbs. Lori Petty and
Bobby Moynihan will have recurring roles. Subsequent episodes air
Mondays at 10 pm (beginning Oct. 21).
I'll give this one a try but I know they probably won't match the Mark
Harmon/Gibbs attitude.
--Robin
anim8rfsk
2024-10-14 22:23:19 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
I'm not going to get the programming list for Monday-Friday done until
NCIS (season 22 premiere) (8 pm, CBS)
I'm with this to the end.
Sigh. Me too.
Post by shawn
Post by Robin Miller
NCIS: Origins [new] (9 and 10 pm, two episodes, CBS)
The latest NCIS spinoff is a 1991-set prequel centering on the early
career of Mark Harmon's character Leroy Gibbs. Harmon will narrate the
series, while Austin Stowell plays the younger Gibbs. Lori Petty and
Bobby Moynihan will have recurring roles. Subsequent episodes air
Mondays at 10 pm (beginning Oct. 21).
I'll give this one a try but I know they probably won't match the Mark
Harmon/Gibbs attitude.
At least they made a point of casting somebody who doesn’t look like Gibbs
when there was someone who was available that did.
Post by shawn
Post by Robin Miller
Celebrity Wheel of Fortune and Press Your Luck were scheduled to return
tonight on ABC but have been postponed.
But but but… It was the good host!
Post by shawn
Post by Robin Miller