Immigrant Ted Cruz Condemned For Posting Racist Lie About Immigrants Eating Pets
Add Reply
Rafael Pet Eater Cruz
2024-09-10 19:20:03 UTC
Stupid Rafael! Stop the projection! Everybody knows you are a DOG LOVING
IMMIGRANT! Tasty!

Ted Cruz Condemned For Posting Racist Lie About Immigrants Eating Pets

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ted-cruz-condemned-for-posting-
racist-lie-about-immigrants-eating-pets/ar-AA1qhccI
Rhino
2024-09-10 22:39:32 UTC
Post by Rafael Pet Eater Cruz
Stupid Rafael! Stop the projection! Everybody knows you are a DOG LOVING
IMMIGRANT! Tasty!
Ted Cruz Condemned For Posting Racist Lie About Immigrants Eating Pets
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ted-cruz-condemned-for-posting-
racist-lie-about-immigrants-eating-pets/ar-AA1qhccI
Several years ago, I ran into someone I knew from university in the
course of my work and we made an appointment to get together the next
time I was in her town. She had been born and raised in the Caribbean
but was ethnic Chinese; her grandparents had emigrated to Trinidad (?)
many years before. Our get together was at her apartment and she was
keen to tell me about her recent trip to her ancestral homeland, China.
She showed me a bunch of pictures and one caught my eye. It was of a
single-storey shop with piles of bamboo cages outside it; inside each
cage was a smallish dog. She paused, apparently waiting for a reaction,
so I said "So, that's what a pet shop in China looks like."

She shook her head sadly. I was shocked. "Do you mean it's a ...
restaurant?". She nodded. Apparently, customers of the restaurant
selected the dog they wanted for dinner as they entered the restaurant
and it was killed, cooked, and served to them.

I'm not sure how widespread this practice is in China - I've heard that
the Koreans like dogs for dinner too - but it was apparently still done
in at least some parts of China when I saw Judy back about 1990.

It is not completely unreasonable to imagine that some ethnic
communities in the United States continue this practice - quietly of
course, since they must be aware of our revulsion for the idea -
although I have no evidence of that.
Rhino
Governor Swill
2024-09-11 17:43:27 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2024 18:39:32 -0400, Rhino <***@example.com>
wrote:

I've read this joke before but it was set on the streets of Shanghai and related
by a tourist who's guide explained the dogs in cages.
Post by Rhino
[...]
If Harris is guilty of word salad, Trump is serving word sewer.

#nevertrump
Ubiquitous
2024-09-12 21:51:47 UTC
Post by Rafael Pet Eater Cruz
Ted Cruz Condemned For Posting Racist Lie About Immigrants Eating Pets
Fake news.
Do try to keep up.

--
Let's go Brandon!