JD Vance Wrecks ABC News Host Martha Raddatz: "Do You Hear Yourself?"
Add Reply
Ubiquitous
2024-10-16 08:30:43 UTC
Republican vice presidential nominee Sen. JD Vance (R-OH) slammed ABC News
host Martha Raddatz during an interview over the weekend for down playing the
seriousness of illegal alien crime in the U.S.

The exchange happened Sunday on the network’s “This Week” show when Raddatz
suggested that it was not a big deal that a “a handful of apartment
complexes” were taken over by criminal illegal alien gangs from Venezuela.

“Senator Vance, I’m going to stop you because I know exactly what happened,”
Raddatz claimed. “I’m going to stop you. The incidents were limited to a
handful of apartment complexes and the mayor said our dedicated police
officers have acted on those concerns. A handful of problems.”

Vance fired back: “Martha, do you hear yourself? Only a handful of apartment
complexes in America were taken over by Venezuelan gangs, and Donald Trump is
the problem, and not Kamala Harris’s open border?”

“Americans are so fed up with what’s going on and they have every right to be
and I really find this exchange, Martha, sort of interesting because you seem
to be more focused with nitpicking everything that Donald Trump has said
rather than acknowledging that apartment complexes in the United States of
America are being taken over by violent gangs,” he continued.

Vance said that he worries more about the crime in the U.S. than any other
issue facing the country and that making the country safe again was a top
priority.

“And unfortunately, when you let people in by the millions, most of whom are
unvetted, most of whom you don’t know who they really are, you’re going to
have problems like this,” he said. “Kamala Harris’ 94 executive orders that
undid Donald Trump’s successful border policies, we knew this stuff would
happen.”

Vance later reacted to the segment with a post on X: “When your town is
overrun with violent criminal gangs, Kamala Harris and her friends will say,
“well, it’s only a handful of apartment complexes” that have been overrun by
illegal gangs.”

“The only acceptable number of American apartments overrun by criminal gangs
is zero,” he said.

WATCH:

Raddatz: “The incidents were limited to a handful of apartment
complexes… A handful!”@JDVance: “Do you hear yourself? Only a
handful of apartment complexes were taken over by Venezuelan
gangs and Donald Trump is the problem and not Kamala Harris’
open border?”

[flames] pic.twitter.com/VY4Ai35YJk

— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) October 13, 2024

Let's go Brandon!
BTR1701
2024-10-16 17:55:29 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Republican vice presidential nominee Sen. JD Vance (R-OH) slammed ABC News
host Martha Raddatz during an interview over the weekend for down playing the
seriousness of illegal alien crime in the U.S.
The exchange happened Sunday on the network’s THIS WEEK show when Raddatz
suggested that it was not a big deal that a "a handful of apartment
complexes" were taken over by criminal illegal alien gangs from Venezuela.
"Senator Vance, I'm going to stop you because I know exactly what happened,"
Raddatz claimed. "I'm going to stop you. The incidents were limited to a
handful of apartment complexes and the mayor said our dedicated police
officers have acted on those concerns. A handful of problems."
Notice the change in messaging here. When this story first started making the
rounds, Democrats and their legacy media propaganda wing were gaslighting us
and claiming it was fake news and that it never happened. Now that they can't
deny it anymore, they're admitting it happened but are downplaying it as no
big deal.

Just to be clear: It's the position of Democrats that if a violent South
American drug cartel takes over your home and threatens you with death unless
you pay them money, that's no big deal so long as it only happens a few times.
Certainly nothing to justify blaming their open borders policies for.
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
And he's absolutely right. The idea that a violent and deadly gang of illegals
could brazenly take over even *one* building or neighborhood anywhere in the
U.S. and leftist politicians think it's a winning argument to say, "Meh, it's
just one, what's the big deal?", implying that you have to break a few eggs to
make an omelette and if some Americans have to suffer violence and even death
to achieve permanent Democrat control of the country, well, we thank you for
your sacrifice.