I identify as Black
Add Reply
Adam H. Kerman
2024-10-14 22:32:18 UTC
I heard this on radio a short while ago. I thought I misheard.

Shirley Kamala is completely nuts.

In her "Opportunity Agenda", Kamala has proposed to reach Black men
(threatening to vote for Trump) by providing up to 1 million forgiveable
loans if a Black man opens a small business. The loans wil be up to
$20,000.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/10/14/harris-forgivable-loans-legal-marijuana-trump-black-voters.html

For our Canadian friends, this would violate Title VI of the Civil
Rights Act of 1964.
Rhino
2024-10-14 22:58:18 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
I heard this on radio a short while ago. I thought I misheard.
Shirley Kamala is completely nuts.
Stop calling her Shirley!
Post by Adam H. Kerman
In her "Opportunity Agenda", Kamala has proposed to reach Black men
(threatening to vote for Trump) by providing up to 1 million forgiveable
loans if a Black man opens a small business. The loans wil be up to
$20,000.
That's interesting. Some of the conservative commentators I heard
earlier today said it would make a lot more sense if she gave blacks
something that would make them want to vote for her rather than sending
Obama out to scold them for their (supposed) misogynistic leanings. It's
almost as if someone on her team listened and then persuaded her to
announce something like that.

It's a pity they chose something that would be contrary to the Civil
Rights laws....
Rhino
BTR1701
2024-10-15 00:00:02 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
I heard this on radio a short while ago. I thought I misheard.
Shirley Kamala is completely nuts.
In her "Opportunity Agenda", Kamala has proposed to reach Black men
(threatening to vote for Trump) by providing up to 1 million forgiveable
loans if a Black man opens a small business. The loans wil be up to
$20,000.
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/10/14/harris-forgivable-loans-legal-marijuana-trump-black-voters.html
For our Canadian friends, this would violate Title VI of the Civil
Rights Act of 1964.
It's amazing how many Democrats want to routinely break the very civil rights
laws they fought so hard to pass.
Mike Weber
2024-10-15 00:59:29 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
I heard this on radio a short while ago. I thought I misheard.
Shirley Kamala is completely nuts.
In her "Opportunity Agenda", Kamala has proposed to reach Black men
(threatening to vote for Trump) by providing up to 1 million forgiveable
loans if a Black man opens a small business. The loans wil be up to
$20,000.
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/10/14/harris-forgivable-loans-legal-marijuana-tr
ump-black-voters.html
For our Canadian friends, this would violate Title VI of the Civil
Rights Act of 1964.
Why should blacks be treated special when they're always getting locked up
for stealing things, can't hold jobs and use illegal guns to shoot white
people?

We need Trump to restore sanity to the world. He fights for the white men.

If you listen to him long enough he starts to make perfect sense.
Ubiquitous
2024-10-15 08:30:42 UTC
Post by Mike Weber
Post by Adam H. Kerman
In her "Opportunity Agenda", Kamala has proposed to reach Black men
(threatening to vote for Trump) by providing up to 1 million forgiveable
loans if a Black man opens a small business. The loans wil be up to
$20,000.
For our Canadian friends, this would violate Title VI of the Civil
Rights Act of 1964.
Why should blacks be treated special when they're always getting locked up
for stealing things, can't hold jobs and use illegal guns to shoot white
people?
TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

Ubiquitous
2024-10-15 08:30:41 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
I heard this on radio a short while ago. I thought I misheard.
No, you did not mishear it.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
In her "Opportunity Agenda", Kamala has proposed to reach Black men
(threatening to vote for Trump) by providing up to 1 million forgiveable
loans if a Black man opens a small business. The loans wil be up to
$20,000.
You forgot to mention the loans are for small businesses that will sell
marijuana. Talk about soft bigotry of low expectations!

--
Let's go Brandon!