Career Suicide! Taylor Swift Endorses Kamala Harris!
Add Reply
Ryan
2024-09-11 13:26:54 UTC
Since every one of her mostly female, under 25 fan base is surely a loyal
MAGA Trumper, the big boycott to come will wipe her out!

..... yeah, that's right. That's the ticket.
Joel
2024-09-11 13:29:10 UTC
Post by Ryan
Since every one of her mostly female, under 25 fan base is surely a loyal
MAGA Trumper, the big boycott to come will wipe her out!
..... yeah, that's right. That's the ticket.
And then you came off the illicit substances you were abusing, to make
you hallucinate such idiocy.
--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.
John Y.
Annoys you that he's 100% right.
Capricorne
2024-09-11 19:39:28 UTC
Post by John Y.
Post by Joel
Post by Ryan
Since every one of her mostly female, under 25 fan base is surely a
loyal MAGA Trumper, the big boycott to come will wipe her out!
..... yeah, that's right. That's the ticket.
And then you came off the illicit substances you were abusing, to make
you hallucinate such idiocy.
Annoys you that he's 100% right.
In 2020, Taylor Swift endorsed Biden against Trump and she is still at
the top. Daa! lol
alan downs
Her plane can crash any day.
Bryan Fellows
2024-09-13 04:23:16 UTC
Post by alan downs
Her plane can crash any day.
Millions of Americans pray for that about Trump every night before bedtime
and on Sudays at Church because it's the Christian thing to do. Why, did
you hear? Even a registered Republican named Thomas Crooks took shots at
Trump, so even his own hate his guts.
Crime Story
2024-09-12 00:58:16 UTC
Post by John Y.
Post by Joel
Post by Ryan
Since every one of her mostly female, under 25 fan base is surely a
loyal MAGA Trumper, the big boycott to come will wipe her out!
..... yeah, that's right. That's the ticket.
And then you came off the illicit substances you were abusing, to make
you hallucinate such idiocy.
Annoys you that he's 100% right.
Looks at what happened to My Pillow after they went after him for what he
did to those kids. Could this be why Trump has so many failed businesses?
kami
majority of her fans are 1 pill away from changing their gender.
BTR1701
2024-09-13 20:13:15 UTC
Post by kami
Post by John Y.
Post by Joel
Post by Ryan
Since every one of her mostly female, under 25 fan base is surely a
loyal MAGA Trumper, the big boycott to come will wipe her out!
..... yeah, that's right. That's the ticket.
And then you came off the illicit substances you were abusing, to make
you hallucinate such idiocy.
Annoys you that he's 100% right.
majority of her fans are 1 pill away from changing their gender.
Before anyone lets Swift influence their vote, they ought to stop and
consider that 90% of her songs are about how she always chooses the
wrong person.
trotsky
2024-09-14 09:58:32 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by kami
Post by John Y.
Post by Joel
Post by Ryan
Since every one of her mostly female, under 25 fan base is surely a
loyal MAGA Trumper, the big boycott to come will wipe her out!
..... yeah, that's right. That's the ticket.
And then you came off the illicit substances you were abusing, to make
you hallucinate such idiocy.
Annoys you that he's 100% right.
majority of her fans are 1 pill away from changing their gender.
Before anyone lets Swift influence their vote, they ought to stop and
consider that 90% of her songs are about how she always chooses the
wrong person.
Wow, I wonder if the word will get out about what you just said.

Survey says no.
KK King
2024-09-13 21:47:48 UTC
Post by kami
majority of her fans are 1 pill away from changing their gender.
She should be outlawed. Her wealth confiscated and handed over to the
Church.
super70s
2024-09-11 13:46:04 UTC
Post by Ryan
Since every one of her mostly female, under 25 fan base is surely a loyal
MAGA Trumper, the big boycott to come will wipe her out!
..... yeah, that's right. That's the ticket.
True but she has 94 million Twitter followers (to Trump's 87 million)
and she can bring a legion of first time voters. She has links to
registration sites in her tweet.

She did not order her followers how to vote, she said she had done her
research and encouraged her followers to do that too.
trotsky
2024-09-12 08:22:21 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by Ryan
Since every one of her mostly female, under 25 fan base is surely a loyal
MAGA Trumper, the big boycott to come will wipe her out!
.....  yeah, that's right.  That's the ticket.
True but she has 94 million Twitter followers (to Trump's 87 million)
and she can bring a legion of first time voters. She has links to
registration sites in her tweet.
She did not order her followers how to vote, she said she had done her
research and encouraged her followers to do that too.
I have no idea who "Ryan" is but a) we have no idea how many females are
in his fan base, and b) why the fuck should that matter anyway?
Governor Swill
2024-09-12 19:08:16 UTC
I read in another post that by the time the debate had ended, almost 400,000
users had linked to their local voter registration sites through the link Swift
had up on her page.
400,000 headed to vote in the course of an hour and a half.
Sorry, I meant "register" not "vote".
--
If Harris is guilty of word salad, Trump is serving word sewer.

#nevertrump
Governor Swill
2024-09-13 04:15:04 UTC
If you have a medical emergency, stop reading, log off, and dial 911!
Post by Governor Swill
I read in another post that by the time the debate had ended, almost 400,000
users had linked to their local voter registration sites through the link Swift
had up on her page.
400,000 headed to vote in the course of an hour and a half.
Sorry, I meant "register" not "vote".
I think the author may have misread the original. It was 400,000 hits
on the referenced site coming from the Swifty link in a 24 hour
period. Still impressive, nonetheless.
Works for me.

Bet you're not gonna do that again now, are ya?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2pw6evdHvXU
--
If Harris is guilty of word salad, Trump is serving word sewer.

#nevertrump
-hh
2024-09-13 13:20:23 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
I read in another post that by the time the debate had ended, almost 400,000
users had linked to their local voter registration sites through the link Swift
had up on her page.
400,000 headed to vote in the course of an hour and a half.
Sorry, I meant "register" not "vote".
I think the author may have misread the original.
Sounds likely.
It was 400,000 hits
on the referenced site coming from the Swifty link in a 24 hour
period. Still impressive, nonetheless.
The stat I happened to hear was 300,000+ new voter registrations
submitted. That sort of number is more relevant to the point.

-hh
Governor Swill
2024-09-13 19:42:01 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
I read in another post that by the time the debate had ended, almost 400,000
users had linked to their local voter registration sites through the link Swift
had up on her page.
400,000 headed to vote in the course of an hour and a half.
Sorry, I meant "register" not "vote".
I think the author may have misread the original.
Sounds likely.
It was 400,000 hits
on the referenced site coming from the Swifty link in a 24 hour
period. Still impressive, nonetheless.
The stat I happened to hear was 300,000+ new voter registrations
submitted. That sort of number is more relevant to the point.
-hh
I heard again today 400,000 users have used the link at Swift's site to go
through to vote.gov "so far".

No matter what, lots of users have reached vote.gov through her site.

Deportation effects
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0-qRPEjU5vo>
--
The difference between Jesus and Trump is, Jesus took his beating like
a man.

#nevertrump
X, formerly known as "!Jones"

Governor Swill

#nevertrump
Ubiquitous
2024-09-11 19:38:40 UTC
Post by Ryan
Since every one of her mostly female, under 25 fan base is surely a loyal
MAGA Trumper, the big boycott to come will wipe her out!
..... yeah, that's right. That's the ticket.
And you posted this off-topic article here because?

Let's go Brandon!
Charlie Glock
2024-09-13 21:43:20 UTC
1

Seal the border and stop the migrant invasion
2

Carry out the largest deportation operation in american history
3

End inflation, and make america affordable again
4

Make america the dominant energy producer in the world, by far!
5

STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER
6

large tax cuts for workers, and no tax on tips!
7

Defend our constitution, our bill of rights, and our fundamental freedoms, including freedom of
speech, freedom of religion, and the right to keep and bear arms
8

Prevent world war three, restore peace in europe and in the middle east, and build a great iron dome
missile defense shield over our entire country -- all made in america
9

End the weaponization of government against the american people
10

Stop the migrant crime epidemic, demolish the foreign drug cartels, crush gang violence, and lock up
violent offenders
11

Rebuild our cities, including washington dc, making them safe, clean, and beautiful again.
12

Strengthen and modernize our military, making it, without question, the strongest and most powerful
in the world
13

Keep the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency
14

Fight for and protect social security and medicare with no cuts, including no changes to the
retirement age
15

Cancel the electric vehicle mandate and cut costly and burdensome regulations
16

Cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, radical gender ideology, and other
inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content on our children
17

Keep men out of women's sports
18

Deport pro-hamas radicals and make our college campuses safe and patriotic again
19

Secure our elections, including same day voting, voter identification, paper ballots, and proof of
citizenship
20

Unite our country by bringing it to new and record levels of success
Read More About the Trump Republican Platform
***@4ax.com> <vbsom3$veb$***@toxic.dizum.net>
<1ahmdlsqjf8vy$***@tomato.potato>
<atropos-***@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>
Post by BTR1701
Post by kami
Post by John Y.
Post by Joel
Post by Ryan
Since every one of her mostly female, under 25 fan base is surely a
loyal MAGA Trumper, the big boycott to come will wipe her out!
..... yeah, that's right. That's the ticket.
And then you came off the illicit substances you were abusing, to make
you hallucinate such idiocy.
Annoys you that he's 100% right.
majority of her fans are 1 pill away from changing their gender.
Before anyone lets Swift influence their vote, they ought to stop and
consider that 90% of her songs are about how she always chooses the
wrong person.
Dat be true.
--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
Governor Swill
2024-09-14 01:27:07 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
1
Seal the border and stop the migrant invasion
Done.
Post by Charlie Glock
2
Carry out the largest deportation operation in american history
No. Carry out the largest registration and ID issuing in US history.
Post by Charlie Glock
4
Make america the dominant energy producer in the world, by far!
Done. We produce half again as much oil as Saudi Arabia.
Post by Charlie Glock
5
STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER
Done. "Early signs that manufacturing activity in the U.S. is picking up are
emerging – from more construction spend, to hiring, and corporate interest. As
of May 2024, annual construction spending in manufacturing soared to $234
billion, tripling since January 2020"
<https://www.blackrock.com/us/financial-professionals/insights/exploring-us-manufacturing#:~:text=Since%20early%202021%20to%20date,job%20openings%20by%20203313.>
Post by Charlie Glock
6
large tax cuts for workers, and no tax on tips!
That will collapse revenues unless we shift the tax burden to the wealthy.
Post by Charlie Glock
7
Defend our constitution, our bill of rights, and our fundamental freedoms, including freedom of
speech, freedom of religion, and the right to keep and bear arms
Done for 250+ years.
Post by Charlie Glock
8
Prevent world war three, restore peace in europe and in the middle east, and build a great iron dome
missile defense shield over our entire country -- all made in america
In progress. Peace through strength.
Post by Charlie Glock
9
End the weaponization of government against the american people
That'll never happen. The haves will always use the law control the have nots.
Post by Charlie Glock
10
Stop the migrant crime epidemic, demolish the foreign drug cartels, crush gang violence, and lock up
violent offenders
All in progress but can never be completely done.
Post by Charlie Glock
11
Rebuild our cities, including washington dc, making them safe, clean, and beautiful again.
Always an evolution. Some beautiful cities have fallen others have raised
themselves up.
Post by Charlie Glock
14
Fight for and protect social security and medicare with no cuts, including no changes to the
retirement age
Vote Democrat!
Post by Charlie Glock
15
Cancel the electric vehicle mandate and cut costly and burdensome regulations
There is no such mandate. I will not agree to cutting air quality or vehicle
safety regulations.
Post by Charlie Glock
16
Cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, radical gender ideology, and other
inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content on our children
Ensure that those subjects are taught at university level.
Post by Charlie Glock
17
Keep men out of women's sports
Agreed but that's local control.
Post by Charlie Glock
18
Deport pro-hamas radicals and make our college campuses safe and patriotic again
Stuff your flag waving. Remove indoctrination and return to education again.
Post by Charlie Glock
20
Unite our country by bringing it to new and record levels of success
Done and continuing.
Post by Charlie Glock
Read More About the Trump Republican Platform
Pity it's a list only of goals with not a shred of policy to be found.

Trump claims Harris doesn't know anything about the economy.
Harris' dad was an economics professor at Stamford

#nevertrump
Alice Watson
2024-09-14 02:04:03 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
Secure our elections, including same day voting, voter identification,
paper ballots, and proof of citizenship
Done.
Don't you know anything? Republicans haven't won since 2016 so we know the
elections are frauds and Trump warned that even the 2016 election was a
hoax.