[Overlord DVD] Acolyte Actress DEMANDS Disney Attack "Racist" Star Wars Fans HARDER | Woke Worldview EXPOSED
Add Reply
Ubiquitous
2024-10-08 17:31:10 UTC
The Acolyte was a massive failure for no other reason than it sucked, but
some salty actresses on the woke bomb just can't keep their mouths shut.
Now Jodie Turner-Smith, who played Thready the Amazing Smoke Witch on the
Acolyte, mouths off about how Disney should attack Star Wars fans harder
for their yawn toxicity, blah blah blah. But in the course of her
comments, the fundamental disconnect between the woke and reality suddenly
became crystal clear to me, and it pretty much explains the last 10 years.
Here's what she said, and my response to it! #disney #starwars #theacolyte

--
Let's go Brandon!
love this country.
john
2024-10-15 14:02:36 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
The Acolyte was a massive failure for no other reason than it sucked, but
some salty actresses on the woke bomb just can't keep their mouths shut.
Now Jodie Turner-Smith, who played Thready the Amazing Smoke Witch on the
Acolyte, mouths off about how Disney should attack Star Wars fans harder
for their yawn toxicity, blah blah blah. But in the course of her
comments, the fundamental disconnect between the woke and reality suddenly
became crystal clear to me, and it pretty much explains the last 10 years.
Here's what she said, and my response to it! #disney #starwars #theacolyte
http://youtu.be/qGeFMud7jlI
You know who this girl reminds me of? Amy from that episode of Kitchen
Nightmares, Amy's Baking Company. She can't take criticism, anything remotely
negative is seen as negative, she gets very angry and then blames the
"trolls". And we the fans are Gordon Ramsey, we don't get angry or yell, we
simply got up and walked out.