Haley voters: Trump doesn't want you, new Biden ad says
Voice of Authority
2024-03-31 02:09:55 UTC
Hmmmm, quite a bit of truth there.
from
Hmmm, The RFK, JR supporters at 10%+ of voting support will destroy the
Biden campaign for President. Trump will win in 2024 and he will install a
dictatorship and his son will succeed him.
When do you think Trump will start killing Americans who disobey him like
Putin does to Russians?
pothead
2024-03-31 02:53:17 UTC
Post by Voice of Authority
Hmmmm, quite a bit of truth there.
from
Hmmm, The RFK, JR supporters at 10%+ of voting support will destroy the
Biden campaign for President. Trump will win in 2024 and he will install a
dictatorship and his son will succeed him.
When do you think Trump will start killing Americans who disobey him like
Putin does to Russians?
Huh?
Biden is the one weaponizing the DOJ, FBI, NSA and so forth.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
Governor Swill
2024-03-31 13:01:03 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Voice of Authority
Hmmmm, quite a bit of truth there.
from
Hmmm, The RFK, JR supporters at 10%+ of voting support will destroy the
Biden campaign for President. Trump will win in 2024 and he will install a
dictatorship and his son will succeed him.
When do you think Trump will start killing Americans who disobey him like
Putin does to Russians?
Huh?
Biden is the one weaponizing the DOJ, FBI, NSA and so forth.
"Trump team argues assassination of rivals is covered by presidential immunity "
<https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4398223-trump-team-argues-assassination-of-rivals-is-covered-by-presidential-immunity/>

"Trump suggests he would use FBI to go after political rivals if elected in 2024 Trump
said: ‘If I happen to be president and I see somebody doing well and beating me very
badly, I say go down and indict them’"
<https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/nov/10/trump-fbi-rivals-2024-election>

"How would you like to live in a country where people who criticize the nation’s leader
end up in jail? Sounds more like Putin’s Russia than the United States. Last week, Donald
Trump said that if he is returned to the White House, he would like to unleash the federal
law enforcement apparatus on his political opponents. This is just another example of the
former president’s penchant for openly admitting even his most disturbingly un-American
ideas. "
<https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/4309860-political-prosecution-is-un-american-we-cant-allow-trump-to-cross-that-line/>

"Trump could order SEAL Team 6 to kill rivals and avoid prosecution if not impeached,
lawyer says"
<https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/01/09/appeals-court-trump-criminal-charges-immunity/72151527007/>

"Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini
On Veterans Day, the former president vowed to “root out” his liberal opponents, drawing
backlash from historians who say his rhetoric is reminiscent of authoritarians"
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/12/trump-rally-vermin-political-opponents/>

Swill
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

https://www.gocomics.com/robrogers/2024/03/28

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 14:31:49 UTC
On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:01:03 -0400
Post by Governor Swill
"Trump team argues
...another tRudy sock puppet:

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?

You pathetic traitor to America.
Mitchell Holman
2024-03-31 13:56:59 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Voice of Authority
On Fri, 29 Mar 2024 16:31:07 -0700, a425couple
Hmmmm, quite a bit of truth there.
from
Hmmm, The RFK, JR supporters at 10%+ of voting support will destroy the
Biden campaign for President. Trump will win in 2024 and he will
install a dictatorship and his son will succeed him.
When do you think Trump will start killing Americans who disobey him
like Putin does to Russians?
Huh?
Biden is the one weaponizing the DOJ, FBI, NSA and so forth.
Thus sayeth Newsmax.

Meantime in the real world the
"weaponized" FBI raided the home of
Democratic president Joe Biden, the
home of Democratic Senator Menendez,
the office of the Democratic mayor
of NYC.

After all, look who appointed
the FBI director............
Baxter
2024-03-31 15:39:58 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Voice of Authority
On Fri, 29 Mar 2024 16:31:07 -0700, a425couple
Hmmmm, quite a bit of truth there.
from
Hmmm, The RFK, JR supporters at 10%+ of voting support will destroy the
Biden campaign for President. Trump will win in 2024 and he will
install a dictatorship and his son will succeed him.
When do you think Trump will start killing Americans who disobey him
like Putin does to Russians?
Huh?
Biden is the one weaponizing the DOJ, FBI, NSA and so forth.
Nope. That's tRump whining and propaganda -- and gullible you fell for
it.
Governor Swill

max headroom
Better get your affairs in order then.
Governor Swill
2024-04-02 14:44:35 UTC
Post by Voice of Authority
On Fri, 29 Mar 2024 16:31:07 -0700, a425couple
Hmmmm, quite a bit of truth there.
from
Hmmm, The RFK, JR supporters at 10%+ of voting support will destroy
the Biden campaign for President. Trump will win in 2024 and he
will install a dictatorship and his son will succeed him.
When do you think Trump will start killing Americans who disobey him
like Putin does to Russians?
Day one.
Better get your affairs in order then.
I'm flattered you think me that important!

I'm not worried about him coming after me. Even if he wins the election (LOL!) he's going
to be too busy fending off the back stabbers in Washington to bother with the likes of me.

Swill

Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 14:31:29 UTC

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

Phil Hendry's Chop Shop
2024-04-08 14:32:07 UTC
On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 08:53:54 -0400
Post by Governor Swill
Day one.
Swill
...another tRudy sock puppet:

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

Ubiquitous
2024-04-02 08:30:52 UTC
Post by Voice of Authority
When do you think Trump will start killing Americans who disobey him like
Putin does to Russians?
TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8