Xfinity and TCM
A Friend
2019-10-12 18:08:38 UTC
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the regular
tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package, which would
cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the package worth
watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you. Xfinity, you suck.
Ubiquitous
2019-10-12 18:27:52 UTC
Post by A Friend
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the
regular tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package,
which would cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the
package worth watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you.
Xfinity, you suck.
Ohhh, is THAT what happened?
--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.
anim8rfsk
2019-10-12 20:30:00 UTC
Post by A Friend
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the regular
tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package, which would
cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the package worth
watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you. Xfinity, you suck.
And TCM is running all kinds of great Halloweeny movies this month!

I get charged the $10 Sports Entertainment Package fee. I don't *get* the
sports package. Cox just charges everybody for it.
--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/
Ubiquitous
2019-10-13 14:11:27 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by A Friend
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the regular
tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package, which would
cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the package worth
watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you. Xfinity, you suck.
And TCM is running all kinds of great Halloweeny movies this month!
Boo! Hiss!

I checked the OnDemand menu to see if I could watch any but it requires
me to pay for them. Dammit.
anim8rfsk
2019-10-13 20:37:01 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by A Friend
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the regular
tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package, which would
cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the package worth
watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you. Xfinity, you suck.
And TCM is running all kinds of great Halloweeny movies this month!
Boo! Hiss!
I checked the OnDemand menu to see if I could watch any but it requires
me to pay for them. Dammit.
I saw a Vincent Price/Peter Cushing movie I'd never even *heard* of yesterday
- MADHOUSE!
Arthur Lipscomb
2019-10-14 02:49:31 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by A Friend
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the regular
tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package, which would
cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the package worth
watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you. Xfinity, you suck.
And TCM is running all kinds of great Halloweeny movies this month!
Boo! Hiss!
I checked the OnDemand menu to see if I could watch any but it requires
me to pay for them. Dammit.
I saw a Vincent Price/Peter Cushing movie I'd never even *heard* of yesterday
- MADHOUSE!
I did my bi weekly DVR guide check and programmed it to record a bunch
of movies. I didn't notice many Halloween/horror movies that caught my
interest. But I did program it to record a couple of Sinbad movies. I
already knew about "Eye of the Tiger," which I haven't seen in forever.
But one of the Sinbad movies I had no idea existed.

About a year or so ago they were airing a bunch of genie movies. I
recorded one from I think the 40s *maybe* 50s. I had never heard of it
before. But once I started to watch it, I was *shocked* to discover
that Disney's animated Aladdin movie was basically a remake of it, right
down to the anarchistic jokes and breaking the 4th wall.
anim8rfsk
2019-10-14 04:33:48 UTC
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by A Friend
[...]
Captain Sindbad maybe?
Arthur Lipscomb
2019-10-14 16:56:09 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by A Friend
[...]
Yes. Staring Guy Williams. I don't think I've ever seen him in
anything outside of "Lost in Space." I already have "7th Voyage" on
blu-ray which I also haven't seen in probably a decade or more. I'll
figure out the proper watching order and marathon them some weekend. I
haven't seen "Eye of the Tiger" in I'm guessing well over 30 years. But
I *still* remember it very well. At least I *think* I do. It's the one
with the witch who turns into a bird but doesn't have enough potion to
turn back so her foot gets stuck. And I think a stop motion robot(?)
turning the oars of their ship? OK, that's the extent of my memory.
But the more I think about it, the more I'm looking forward to watching
them again. :-)

Are they actually sequels or just disconnected movies with the same
public domain character?
anim8rfsk
2019-10-14 18:01:17 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by A Friend
[...]
No "Zorro" for you!?
I already have "7th Voyage" on
blu-ray which I also haven't seen in probably a decade or more. I'll
figure out the proper watching order and marathon them some weekend. I
The three Harryhausen Dynamation classics are:
The 7th Voyage of Sinbad (1958, Kerwin Mathews & Torin Thatcher, which was
unabashedly remade as Jack the Giant Killer ( 1962, same story and cast!)
which was in turn then recut and dubbed into a musical!)
The Golden Voyage of Sinbad (1973, John Phillip Law & Caroline Munro)
Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger (1977, Patrick Wayne, Taryn Power, Jane
Seymour)

Before that you have Sinbad the Sailor (1947, Douglas Fairbanks Jr., Maureen
O'Hara, Anthony Quinn, Abner Kravitz, Alfred Pennyworth), and
Son of Sinbad (1955, Dale Robertson & Vincent Price) - there's a Rifftrax of
that one

There are a lot of Japanese versions, live and animated, and a ton of
episodes of TV series, again, lived and animated.

And metric live action versions starring Americans. I haven't paid much
attention to those from the 21st Century.
haven't seen "Eye of the Tiger" in I'm guessing well over 30 years. But
I *still* remember it very well. At least I *think* I do. It's the one
with the witch who turns into a bird but doesn't have enough potion to
turn back so her foot gets stuck.
Yeah, that's TIGER
And I think a stop motion robot(?)
Peter Mayhew, whom you may remember from another movie that year
turning the oars of their ship? OK, that's the extent of my memory.
But the more I think about it, the more I'm looking forward to watching
them again. :-)
Are they actually sequels or just disconnected movies with the same
public domain character?
AFAIK there's no continuity between any two Sindbad/Sinbad movies.

TCM has a lot of fun stuff on 10/24
Captain Sindbad
Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger
Jason and the Argonauts
Atlantis, the Lost Continent
Hercules, Samson & Ulysses
Clash of the Titans
and as we head into the evening
Horror of Dracula (Lee/Cushing '58)
The Gorgon
Plague of the Zombies
Night of the Living Dead
The Hunger
Noserfatu (1022)
all in a row!
Arthur Lipscomb
2019-10-14 19:22:06 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by A Friend
[...]
Set to record
Post by anim8rfsk
Atlantis, the Lost Continent
Set to record
Post by anim8rfsk
Hercules, Samson & Ulysses
Nope
Post by anim8rfsk
Clash of the Titans
Already watched my blu-ray along with the remakes not too long ago. No
need to revisit.
Post by anim8rfsk
and as we head into the evening
Horror of Dracula (Lee/Cushing '58)
I don't think I've ever seen a Hammer horror movie. That's what these
are right? I'm not going to bother starting now.
Post by anim8rfsk
The Gorgon
Nope.
Post by anim8rfsk
Plague of the Zombies
Set to record. I have several zombie movies on blu-ray that I've been
waiting to watch again. This may prompt me to watch them. Even if I
don't actually wind up watching this movie.
Post by anim8rfsk
Night of the Living Dead
Not going to watch Night, but I have the two sequels *high* on my watch
list for this Halloween month. The problem is every Halloween I have
way more horror movies I *want* to watch than there is time to watch
them all.
Post by anim8rfsk
The Hunger
I don't think I've ever seen this before. I have it set to record.
Based on the description, it looked like it might pair well with "Only
Lovers Left Alive."
Post by anim8rfsk
Noserfatu (1022)
all in a row!
anim8rfsk
2019-10-14 19:37:12 UTC
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by anim8rfsk
Sun, 13 Oct 2019 19:49:31 -0700 Arthur
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rfsk
Atlantis, the Lost Continent
Set to record
Post by anim8rfsk
Hercules, Samson & Ulysses
Nope
Post by anim8rfsk
and as we head into the evening
Horror of Dracula (Lee/Cushing '58)
I don't think I've ever seen a Hammer horror movie. That's what these
are right? I'm not going to bother starting now.
Yeah, this is the first and arguably best of the Hammer Lee Dracula flicks.
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by anim8rfsk
The Gorgon
Nope.
Post by anim8rfsk
The Hunger
I don't think I've ever seen this before. I have it set to record.
Based on the description, it looked like it might pair well with "Only
Lovers Left Alive."
It's certainly the odd duck in the gaggle.
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by anim8rfsk
Noserfatu (1022)
all in a row!
Ubiquitous
anim8rfsk
2019-10-15 15:32:13 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rfsk
TCM has a lot of fun stuff on 10/24
Captain Sindbad
Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger
Jason and the Argonauts
Atlantis, the Lost Continent
Hercules, Samson & Ulysses
Clash of the Titans
and as we head into the evening
Horror of Dracula (Lee/Cushing '58)
The Gorgon
Plague of the Zombies
Night of the Living Dead
The Hunger
Noserfatu (1922)
all in a row!
Boo! Hiss!
?
Ubiquitous
2019-10-16 08:31:19 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rfsk
TCM has a lot of fun stuff on 10/24
Captain Sindbad
Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger
Jason and the Argonauts
Atlantis, the Lost Continent
Hercules, Samson & Ulysses
Clash of the Titans
and as we head into the evening
Horror of Dracula (Lee/Cushing '58)
The Gorgon
Plague of the Zombies
Night of the Living Dead
The Hunger
Noserfatu (1922)
all in a row!
Boo! Hiss!
?
I no longer can watch TCM. >:-(
anim8rfsk
2019-10-16 11:33:10 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by anim8rfsk
TCM has a lot of fun stuff on 10/24
Captain Sindbad
Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger
Jason and the Argonauts
Atlantis, the Lost Continent
Hercules, Samson & Ulysses
Clash of the Titans
and as we head into the evening
Horror of Dracula (Lee/Cushing '58)
The Gorgon
Plague of the Zombies
Night of the Living Dead
The Hunger
Noserfatu (1922)
all in a row!
Boo! Hiss!
?
I no longer can watch TCM. >:-(
Oh. Sorry.

Do you blame Ian?
Ubiquitous
2019-10-15 10:12:11 UTC
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
About a year or so ago they were airing a bunch of genie movies. I
recorded one from I think the 40s *maybe* 50s. I had never heard of it
before. But once I started to watch it, I was *shocked* to discover
that Disney's animated Aladdin movie was basically a remake of it, right
down to the anarchistic jokes and breaking the 4th wall.
Was it THE THIEF OF BAGDAD?
Arthur Lipscomb
2019-10-15 14:56:35 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
About a year or so ago they were airing a bunch of genie movies. I
recorded one from I think the 40s *maybe* 50s. I had never heard of it
before. But once I started to watch it, I was *shocked* to discover
that Disney's animated Aladdin movie was basically a remake of it, right
down to the anarchistic jokes and breaking the 4th wall.
Was it THE THIEF OF BAGDAD?
No. "A Thousand and One Nights" 1945 staring Phil Silvers. He was the
one breaking the 4th wall and telling all the jokes. Evelyn Keyes
played the Genie. And it included the characters Aladdin, and Jafar.
Disney basically took Silvers character and made him the Genie.
anim8rfsk
2019-10-15 15:49:19 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
About a year or so ago they were airing a bunch of genie movies. I
recorded one from I think the 40s *maybe* 50s. I had never heard of it
before. But once I started to watch it, I was *shocked* to discover
that Disney's animated Aladdin movie was basically a remake of it, right
down to the anarchistic jokes and breaking the 4th wall.
Was it THE THIEF OF BAGDAD?
No. "A Thousand and One Nights" 1945 staring Phil Silvers. He was the
one breaking the 4th wall and telling all the jokes. Evelyn Keyes
played the Genie. And it included the characters Aladdin, and Jafar.
Disney basically took Silvers character and made him the Genie.
Huh. I have not seen that.
Ubiquitous
2019-10-15 10:11:10 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Ubiquitous
I checked the OnDemand menu to see if I could watch any but it requires
me to pay for them. Dammit.
I saw a Vincent Price/Peter Cushing movie I'd never even *heard* of
yesterday - MADHOUSE!
I think I saw that one.
h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2019-10-12 20:34:14 UTC
Post by A Friend
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the regular
tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package, which would
cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the package worth
watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you. Xfinity, you suck.
Yes, this really sucks. I asked why and they had no explanation.
$10/month extra is ridiculous. They jack their rates up every
year faster then inflation.

I will write Comcast a letter of complaint, but I doubt it will do
any good.

Comcast is enormously profitable.
A Friend
2019-10-12 21:06:35 UTC
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
Post by A Friend
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the regular
tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package, which would
cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the package worth
watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you. Xfinity, you suck.
Yes, this really sucks. I asked why and they had no explanation.
$10/month extra is ridiculous. They jack their rates up every
year faster then inflation.
I will write Comcast a letter of complaint, but I doubt it will do
any good.
Comcast is enormously profitable.
It is, but they're losing vast amounts of money on sports thanks to
rights payouts. I think this is what the TCM thing is aimed at: Make
people who don't want sports pay for them anyway. There'll be more of
this -- kids' channels, maybe.

Comcast claims it's not allowed to offer TCM a la carte because
contracts, and I think that's bullshit. Comcast is a 500-lb gorilla
that can change a deal with a sneer and a snap of its fingers.
mongo
2019-10-12 21:30:38 UTC
Post by A Friend
Comcast claims it's not allowed to offer TCM a la carte because
contracts, and I think that's bullshit. Comcast is a 500-lb gorilla
that can change a deal with a sneer and a snap of its fingers.
Can you still watch via the web or via their on-demand app?

Without commercials how does TCM make their money? Wine club and TCM backlot must be loss leaders for 'em and I can't see how'd they balance the books by just selling t-shirts & DVDs... Alicia Malone is reason enough to
spring for the sport package... Something about well put together Aussie gingers in immaculate tailoring is well worth $10 smackers a month...
A Friend
2019-10-12 22:06:05 UTC
Post by mongo
Post by A Friend
Comcast claims it's not allowed to offer TCM a la carte because
contracts, and I think that's bullshit. Comcast is a 500-lb gorilla
that can change a deal with a sneer and a snap of its fingers.
Can you still watch via the web or via their on-demand app?
I suppose, but I don't want to watch it that way. I want to be able to
drop in as I like and maybe find a movie I didn't know about, or watch
some of one I'm familiar with. You can't really do that if you have to
go in and browse, or ask for stuff.
Post by mongo
Without commercials how does TCM make their money? Wine club and TCM backlot
must be loss leaders for 'em and I can't see how'd they balance the books by
just selling t-shirts & DVDs... Alicia Malone is reason enough to
spring for the sport package... Something about well put together Aussie
gingers in immaculate tailoring is well worth $10 smackers a month...
TCM gets a per-subscriber fee from carriers. It also monetizes
everything possible -- the wine club, the tours, the Fathom events, the
magazine subscriptions. (The paper edition is dead BTW.) This Comcast
thing is going to get them in the gonads; it involves 22 million of
TCM's 80 million households.

I wonder if it's the result of failed negotiations. Except more of the
same, anyway.
h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2019-10-15 19:21:20 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
Post by A Friend
[...]
Comcast lies. A lot of the payments they claim to make are
just to themselves since they now own so much of the content
providers. Universal and NBC for starters.

Clearly, somebody at Comcast saw that TCM is popular (despite
they're telling me it's not), and saw this as a way to bleed
loyal viewers for more money.

When TCM host Robert Osborne passed, a lot of people went
to pray for his memory. This doesn't make headlines but it
was done. A demonstration of TCM's viewer loyalty.
mongo

anim8rfsk
2019-10-12 23:16:45 UTC
Post by mongo
Post by A Friend
Comcast claims it's not allowed to offer TCM a la carte because
contracts, and I think that's bullshit. Comcast is a 500-lb gorilla
that can change a deal with a sneer and a snap of its fingers.
Can you still watch via the web or via their on-demand app?
Without commercials how does TCM make their money? Wine club
and TCM backlot must be loss leaders for 'em and I can't see
how'd they balance the books by just selling t-shirts & DVDs...
Alicia Malone is reason enough to spring for the sport package...
Something about well put together Aussie gingers in immaculate
tailoring is well worth $10 smackers a month...
AFAIK most of it comes from the dollar or so they get from the cable
companies for every subscriber.
super70s
2019-10-12 23:06:24 UTC
Post by A Friend
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the regular
tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package, which would
cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the package worth
watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you. Xfinity, you suck.
Unbelievable they'd do something like that. I just trimmed my surfing
lineup down to 30 channels and I seldom watch half of that. If it wasn't
for TCM and the cable news channels I'd just subscribe to basic cable.

I keep expecting the dam to break with this cable nonsense but it never
does.

Why don't presidential candidates run on it like global warming and
student debt.
Adam H. Kerman
2019-10-12 23:33:26 UTC
Post by A Friend
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the regular
tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package, which would
cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the package worth
watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you. Xfinity, you suck.
I've had the sports-entertainment package add on because it did have
non-sports channels in it that I wanted. It's a ripoff, of course.

If you are in the middle of a promotion or contract, I'd scream bloody
murder. Call your town's cable liason, who will put you in touch with a
higher-level customer service rep. Make you to let them know that you
are very unhappy with Comcast changing terms of your contract.
suzeeq
2019-10-13 00:38:15 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by A Friend
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the regular
tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package, which would
cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the package worth
watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you. Xfinity, you suck.
I've had the sports-entertainment package add on because it did have
non-sports channels in it that I wanted. It's a ripoff, of course.
If you are in the middle of a promotion or contract, I'd scream bloody
murder. Call your town's cable liason, who will put you in touch with a
higher-level customer service rep. Make you to let them know that you
are very unhappy with Comcast changing terms of your contract.
I just renewed my contract with Comcast the other month. But after
following this thread I decided to double check, just to make sure I
still have TCM. It's gone! :-( I guess I'll give them a call later
tonight to complain, for all the good it will do.
Ask to speak with the retention department. Maybe you can get a deal
with the package that includes it, for the same price you're paying now.
A Friend
2019-10-13 02:47:27 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by A Friend
[...]
That's a good idea. I'm not sure I can do much about getting them to
retain me, since they own my soul for the next 14 months, but I'll try.

You've centered my thoughts on this, so thanks. What I want is a deal
that will give me the sports package (with TCM) for free, or
effectively free by cutting the cost of the rest of the package. I can
always leave the stupid sports channels out of my guide.
Arthur Lipscomb
2019-10-13 04:40:42 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by suzeeq
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by A Friend
[...]
Not only did I not have TCM, I also didn't have several premium
channels. I didn't even realize that until I was double checking my
lineup. I called and waited on hold for just under an hour before
someone came on the line. By that point I was pretty well worn down
before they ever said a word. Turns out when I renewed last month the
Comcast rep promised me the exact same package for the exact same price.
But instead they moved me to a lower tier of service with fewer
channels for the same old price. They offered me my old tier with TCM
and Cinemax for $ 24 dollars more a month. By this point I was 90
minutes in and didn't even haggle. They did basically restore my old
tier at the old price, but I'm now paying for TCM and for Cinemax, which
is no longer part of any tier. I have mixed feelings about this. I
record a ton of stuff from TCM, but I usually ended up deleting the
movies unwatched. And off the top of my head, I don't think I 'm
currently watching any series on Cinemax. But I just wanted *all* of my
old channels back and again, I was way too tired to haggle after an hour
on hold and another half hour talking to the rep on the phone.
Adam H. Kerman
2019-10-13 05:38:31 UTC
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by A Friend
Post by suzeeq
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by A Friend
[...]
You've got to listen to me. You need to go through the higher level
customer service representative. Go through your cable company liason at
your village hall.

Insist on exactly what you were promised the first time.
A Friend
2019-10-13 12:22:49 UTC
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by A Friend
Post by suzeeq
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by A Friend
[...]
I'm sorry they got to you.

I dropped HBO and Cinemax when they told me it would cost me an extra
$16/mo. It's just not worth it to me. They pester me at least twice a
week to buy the football package for some enormous amount of money.
Nope.
h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2019-10-15 19:41:19 UTC
Post by suzeeq
I just renewed my contract with Comcast the other month. But after
following this thread I decided to double check, just to make sure I
still have TCM. It's gone! :-( I guess I'll give them a call later
tonight to complain, for all the good it will do.
Ask to speak with the retention department. Maybe you can get a deal
with the package that includes it, for the same price you're paying now.
They (and Verizon) used to care about losing customers, but
lately it seems they'll let unhappy customers just walk away.
w***@gmail.com
I just upgraded my cable service just to get TCM,only had it for 2 weeks, I called and complained, they didn't seemed concerned about my complaint, just told me what a deal I will be getting with all sports I can watch, CMT is also on the sports channel, just wonder what other station they will move over
A Friend
I'll do that. I was hobbled today because it was a weekend.
h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2019-10-15 19:39:39 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
If you are in the middle of a promotion or contract, I'd scream bloody
murder. Call your town's cable liason, who will put you in touch with a
higher-level customer service rep. Make you to let them know that you
are very unhappy with Comcast changing terms of your contract.
I guess it wouldn't hurt to do the above, but based on my own
experiences, it won't do much good either. Municipal offices
only care about getting their franchise fee payment from Comcast.
That's gotten juicy in recent years and they like that money.
A lot easier than raising taxes.

In big cities, Comcast buys off city leaders with a bunch of
free laptops for poor kids or free broadband in some areas.
Gives them good publicity at low cost. Service issues are
ignored.
f***@gmail.com
2019-10-13 23:33:56 UTC
Post by A Friend
My wonderful cable provider Xfinity has just moved TCM from the regular
tier to something called the Sports Entertainment Package, which would
cost me an extra $10/mo. There is nothing else in the package worth
watching. Goodbye, TCM. I'll really miss you. Xfinity, you suck.
As soon as my Xfinity contract is up, off to Verizon FIOS, it is still an included package on base tiers.