Looks Like ESPN is Still on the Woke Bandwagon
Add Reply
BTR1701
2024-09-10 19:00:44 UTC
You can name your fantasy football league "Black Lives Matter" but the
computer rejects "White Lives Matter" as a banned phrase.

https://ibb.co/tZGZvcK
Ubiquitous
2024-09-10 19:34:25 UTC
Post by BTR1701
You can name your fantasy football league "Black Lives Matter" but the
computer rejects "White Lives Matter" as a banned phrase.
https://ibb.co/tZGZvcK
Does it accept "Black Lies Matter"?

Askin' for a friend.

Let's go Brandon!
Amy98
2024-09-10 19:45:03 UTC
Does "All Lives Matter" work?
moviePig
2024-09-10 22:07:56 UTC
Post by BTR1701
You can name your fantasy football league "Black Lives Matter" but the
computer rejects "White Lives Matter" as a banned phrase.
https://ibb.co/tZGZvcK
'Black Lives Matter' is a statement against disregard of Blacks. 'White
Lives Matter' is a statement against 'Black Lives Matter'.
Rhino
2024-09-10 22:43:04 UTC
Post by BTR1701
You can name your fantasy football league "Black Lives Matter" but the
computer rejects "White Lives Matter" as a banned phrase.
https://ibb.co/tZGZvcK
'Black Lives Matter' is a statement against disregard of Blacks.  'White
Lives Matter' is a statement against 'Black Lives Matter'.
I remember reading about a college president somewhere in the US that
was concerned that the phrase "Black Lives Matter" somehow implied that
ONLY black lives matter so she said "All Lives Matter". This only
enraged the "progressives" further and she was driven out of office
within a few short days.

Apparently, "Black Lives Matter" really does mean "Only Black Lives
Matter", otherwise I cannot understand this turn of events.
Rhino
moviePig
2024-09-11 03:11:49 UTC
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
You can name your fantasy football league "Black Lives Matter" but the
computer rejects "White Lives Matter" as a banned phrase.
https://ibb.co/tZGZvcK
'Black Lives Matter' is a statement against disregard of Blacks.
'White Lives Matter' is a statement against 'Black Lives Matter'.
I remember reading about a college president somewhere in the US that
was concerned that the phrase "Black Lives Matter" somehow implied that
ONLY black lives matter so she said "All Lives Matter". This only
enraged the "progressives" further and she was driven out of office
within a few short days.
Apparently, "Black Lives Matter" really does mean "Only Black Lives
Matter", otherwise I cannot understand this turn of events.
Saying that "BLM" means "OBLM" is a statement against BLM. If one
traffics in anti-Black snark, one had better be exactly on point.
BTR1701
2024-09-11 04:14:36 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
You can name your fantasy football league "Black Lives Matter" but the
computer rejects "White Lives Matter" as a banned phrase.
https://ibb.co/tZGZvcK
'Black Lives Matter' is a statement against disregard of Blacks.
'White Lives Matter' is a statement against 'Black Lives Matter'.
I remember reading about a college president somewhere in the US that
was concerned that the phrase "Black Lives Matter" somehow implied that
ONLY black lives matter so she said "All Lives Matter". This only
enraged the "progressives" further and she was driven out of office
within a few short days.
Apparently, "Black Lives Matter" really does mean "Only Black Lives
Matter", otherwise I cannot understand this turn of events.
Saying that "BLM" means "OBLM" is a statement against BLM. If one
traffics in anti-Black snark, one had better be exactly on point.
And why is that bad? BLM is a corrupt organization, run by self-described
"trained Marxists", who spent all the money donated to them on mansions in the
Hollywood Hills and luxury cars.

The "statement of goals" on its website listed, among other gems, as the
destruction of America's capitalistic society and the elimination of the
nuclear family. Implying, one supposes, that if BLM had its way, the state
would confiscate children from parents at birth where they would be raised by
the government in indoctrination centers.

Why are we not allowed to make statements against BLM?
trotsky
2024-09-11 09:26:45 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Does this "organization" have a headquarters? I want to check it out.

Hey, here's a thing: are you too fucking stupid to know the difference
between an organization and a movement? By Jove, I think you are.
moviePig
Because most people see disparagement of BLM as anti-Black.
BTR1701
Well, most people are wrong, then.
moviePig
2024-09-11 21:20:08 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Whereas, *I'd* estimate that no more than a quarter of people who've
heard of "Black Lives Matter" have given "Only BLM" a second thought.
The Horny Goat
2024-09-14 20:52:25 UTC
Which proves what exactly?
trotsky
LOL! Well white supremacisted.
The Horny Goat
2024-09-14 20:51:11 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Why are we not allowed to make statements against BLM?
Because most people see disparagement of BLM as anti-Black.
As my priest once said "they crucified the only perfect man so what
chance to you have?"

And BLM is ANYTHING but perfect. Anybody who thinks BLM is either
indicative of all blacks or represents them is very very confused.
moviePig
The issue is why anti-BLM statements might be disallowed (if they are).
BTR1701
super70s
2024-09-11 19:06:59 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Clean up your own backyard, it recently came to light Russia is paying
millions to right-wing influencers.

The same people you get your daily white male grievances from for all we know.
BTR1701
2024-09-11 20:13:02 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]
But no one claims it's hate speech to criticize right-wing influencers. They
do claim that when you say anything negative about BLM.
trotsky
2024-09-12 09:19:41 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by super70s
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Even though they're all white saying "right wing influencers" are
totally and unequivocally full of shit isn't racism. HTH
moviePig
Disparaging Blacks is bigotry. Disparaging right-wingers is politics.
moviePig
2024-09-12 18:25:22 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by super70s
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Not according to the new and exciting Effa-Pee-Pee-approved 'progressive '
definition of racism.
Yes, even then. The first disparages people; the second, politics.
That is, unless you're saying right-wing is inherited or something...
BTR1701
2024-09-12 18:44:15 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Post by super70s
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Nope. Discrimination or bigotry against any identifiable group of people based
on their characteristics (immutable or otherwise) is racism. That means being
mean to 'right-wingers' and Chicagoists and even Dallas Cowboys fans is now
racism.
BTR1701
2024-09-12 21:21:06 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Post by super70s
On Sep 10, 2024 at 8:11:49 PM PDT, "moviePig"
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Exactly. Are you familiar with "Hate the sin, love the sinner"? One's
politics is an ongoing momentary (God willing) choice, rather than a
genetic condition akin to race.
Or religion? One can change one's religion, but it's considered 'racism' to
discriminate based on it.
moviePig
2024-09-12 22:07:40 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]
One *can* change one's religion, but one rarely does. Whereas, e.g.,
the U.S. abounds with still-undecided voters, or so I'm told...
BTR1701
One *can* change one's football team, but one rarely does.
Adam H. Kerman
2024-09-13 07:37:59 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
being mean to 'right-wingers' and Chicagoists and even Dallas
Cowboys fans is
Post by moviePig
now racism.
That one isn't on pain of death.
BTR1701
2024-09-13 18:23:08 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
[...]
Most religions aren't, either. Only the Religion of Peace will execute
for leaving it.
trotsky
2024-09-14 09:52:31 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
[...]
No shit, that's called playing for keeps. As opposed to whatever the
fuck it is you think you're doing. My dog looks more dedicated when he
takes a crap.
moviePig
2024-09-12 19:21:05 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Post by super70s
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]

Meanwhile, take heart. Merriam-Webster classifies this definition...

race; a group of people sharing some habit or characteristic (such
as profession or belief)

...as 'archaic'.
trotsky
2024-09-13 09:38:54 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by super70s
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]
When was the last time "Effa" even posted? Obviously he's living rent
free inside of your had, along with a box of Trump's Ear Maxi Pads.
The Horny Goat
2024-09-14 20:55:44 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
But no one claims it's hate speech to criticize right-wing influencers.
They do claim that when you say anything negative about BLM.
Disparaging Blacks is bigotry. Disparaging right-wingers is politics.
And now you've demonstrated you've not only drunk the kool-aid but
bathed in it.

If disparaging BLM is "Disparaging Blacks" eg. ALL blacks then you
definitely HAVE equated BLM and black people generallyl

EVERYBODY has been disparaged at one point or another and in 99.9% of
cases race doesn't enter into it.
shawn
2024-09-14 21:09:56 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
But no one claims it's hate speech to criticize right-wing influencers.
They do claim that when you say anything negative about BLM.
Disparaging Blacks is bigotry. Disparaging right-wingers is politics.
And now you've demonstrated you've not only drunk the kool-aid but
bathed in it.
I'm not sure what moviePig's point was but what he said was correct
because he said disparaging blacks is bigotry, not disparaging BLM.
Disparaging BLM would be no different from disparaging any group that
came together over some common belief/idea and not based on their
race.
Post by The Horny Goat
If disparaging BLM is "Disparaging Blacks" eg. ALL blacks then you
definitely HAVE equated BLM and black people generallyl
Yes, but that isn't the words that moviePig used. It may be what he
meant but it isn't what was said.
Adam H. Kerman
2024-09-15 14:22:46 UTC
Post by shawn
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
But no one claims it's hate speech to criticize right-wing influencers.
They do claim that when you say anything negative about BLM.
Disparaging Blacks is bigotry. Disparaging right-wingers is politics.
And now you've demonstrated you've not only drunk the kool-aid but
bathed in it.
I'm not sure what moviePig's point was but what he said was correct
because he said disparaging blacks is bigotry, not disparaging BLM.
Actually, moviePig said "Blacks", not "blacks". As the former is
ungrammatical, it's therefore political as well.

As I speak moviePig and you don't, please allow me to translate.
moviePig made two different statements that turn out to be the worst
kind of politics; both display moviePig's phony morality.

Disparagement is disparagement. It's insulting behavior toward a group.
One is not rebutting a specific comment, just not listening at all.

Yet because moviePig has elevated one group, "Black", into a protected
class, then moviePig is insisting that moral rules of conduct apply and
politics are disallowed. Of the unprotected group, moviePig disallows
moral conduct toward them and brushes off rudeness as ordinary politics.

If moviePig believed in morality and not hypocrisy, he'd discourage
anyone from disparaging either group and he'd never falsely claim
disparagement to be ordinary politics.
Post by shawn
Disparaging BLM would be no different from disparaging any group that
came together over some common belief/idea and not based on their
race.
Same comment applies. Don't disparage BLM because that's just rude. One
may object to specific statements they've made and bad acts they've
committed. One may find something to agree with.
Post by shawn
. . .
The Horny Goat
2024-09-16 04:17:20 UTC
On Sun, 15 Sep 2024 14:22:46 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by shawn
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
But no one claims it's hate speech to criticize right-wing influencers.
They do claim that when you say anything negative about BLM.
Disparaging Blacks is bigotry. Disparaging right-wingers is politics.
And now you've demonstrated you've not only drunk the kool-aid but
bathed in it.
I'm not sure what moviePig's point was but what he said was correct
because he said disparaging blacks is bigotry, not disparaging BLM.
Actually, moviePig said "Blacks", not "blacks". As the former is
ungrammatical, it's therefore political as well.
I've already stated more than once here why I don't capitalize black.
If Kendi and his ilk consider capitalizing white then Black is racist
too. And no question Kendi >IS< an arch-racist despite his denials. (I
tried to read his 'How to be an Anti-Racist' but gave it up about 1/2
way through as at least the first half that I read was extremely
racist. Noxiously so.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
As I speak moviePig and you don't, please allow me to translate.
moviePig made two different statements that turn out to be the worst
kind of politics; both display moviePig's phony morality.
Disparagement is disparagement. It's insulting behavior toward a group.
One is not rebutting a specific comment, just not listening at all.
Yet because moviePig has elevated one group, "Black", into a protected
class, then moviePig is insisting that moral rules of conduct apply and
politics are disallowed. Of the unprotected group, moviePig disallows
moral conduct toward them and brushes off rudeness as ordinary politics.
No question I am glad I am now retired (two years ago) as it's
definitely getting in some sectors to "No white males need apply" with
"No straight white females need apply" either.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
If moviePig believed in morality and not hypocrisy, he'd discourage
anyone from disparaging either group and he'd never falsely claim
disparagement to be ordinary politics.
I don't disparage any group - but I'm not shy about yelling
"bullsh**!" where it's called for.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by shawn
Disparaging BLM would be no different from disparaging any group that
came together over some common belief/idea and not based on their
race.
Same comment applies. Don't disparage BLM because that's just rude. One
may object to specific statements they've made and bad acts they've
committed. One may find something to agree with.
What they said in Minneapolis seems sufficient for me on that point.

Bottom line is that George Floyd needed an ambulance considerably more
than he needed a cop that day. The post-mortem made that point
entirely clear. He didn't deserve a coffin but he certainly doesn't
deserve a statue either. Nor do I consider him a heroic figure as some
might.

That some might consider him a hero says more about them than about
the truth.
moviePig
2024-09-14 22:07:14 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
But no one claims it's hate speech to criticize right-wing influencers.
They do claim that when you say anything negative about BLM.
Disparaging Blacks is bigotry. Disparaging right-wingers is politics.
And now you've demonstrated you've not only drunk the kool-aid but
bathed in it.
If disparaging BLM is "Disparaging Blacks" eg. ALL blacks then you
definitely HAVE equated BLM and black people generallyl
EVERYBODY has been disparaged at one point or another and in 99.9% of
cases race doesn't enter into it.
My *hypothesis* is that someone in charge has decided that disparagement
of BLM keeps too close a company with disparagement of Blacks.
The Horny Goat
2024-09-15 07:35:38 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by The Horny Goat
If disparaging BLM is "Disparaging Blacks" eg. ALL blacks then you
definitely HAVE equated BLM and black people generallyl
EVERYBODY has been disparaged at one point or another and in 99.9% of
cases race doesn't enter into it.
My *hypothesis* is that someone in charge has decided that disparagement
of BLM keeps too close a company with disparagement of Blacks.
That might make an interesting legal challenge - though I'm fairly
convince that BLM no more represents all blacks than the KKK
represents all whites.

Bull-puckey!
moviePig
Yes, it'd be "guilt by association", punished indiscriminately.
BTR1701
moviePig
2024-09-11 21:29:27 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by Rhino
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Because you have no quasi-credible proof of such pervasive "corruption"?
If you do, and aren't allowed to link to it, I'll concede your point.
The Horny Goat
2024-09-11 04:15:07 UTC
Post by moviePig
Saying that "BLM" means "OBLM" is a statement against BLM. If one
traffics in anti-Black snark, one had better be exactly on point.
Perhaps but saying "Some 'BLM' supporters behave as if they mean
'OBLM' is NOT a statement against BLM but only against certain
supporters who need to be told by BLM that that view is dead wrong and
BLM does NOT do that.
The Horny Goat
2024-09-11 04:13:16 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2024 18:43:04 -0400, Rhino
Post by Rhino
Apparently, "Black Lives Matter" really does mean "Only Black Lives
Matter", otherwise I cannot understand this turn of events.
I've heard that argument as well and no question in some industries
it's gotten to "No White Males Need Apply" which is a view only
racists of the black or other category would support.

As I've said previously, my rule of thumb when i hear something like
that is to replace black with white and vice versa. If it's
outrageous, so was the original and therefore shouldn't be said.

I also get annoyed when I hear that whites are being told to be silent
for all or part of discussions. Again we're talking 12% of the
population (about 3% in Canada) seeking to silence everybody else. I
certainly do not object to listening to others but resent demands to
stay silent or have it expected that I will accept unthinkingly
anything said by another person regardless of color or creed.
moviePig
2024-09-11 15:18:35 UTC
Post by Rhino
[...]
It's legitimate that whites are "told to be silent" in testifying to the
subjective experience of blacks. Objective solutions to it, not so much.
The Horny Goat
2024-09-14 20:49:34 UTC
Post by moviePig
It's legitimate that whites are "told to be silent" in testifying to the
subjective experience of blacks. Objective solutions to it, not so much.
I don't mind wait to get my $ 0.02 worth but to be unable to respond
at all on the sole basis of color is wrong.

And I absolutely reject any form of intersectionality.
moviePig
2024-09-14 22:17:55 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by moviePig
It's legitimate that whites are "told to be silent" in testifying to the
subjective experience of blacks. Objective solutions to it, not so much.
I don't mind wait to get my $ 0.02 worth but to be unable to respond
at all on the sole basis of color is wrong.
And I absolutely reject any form of intersectionality.
(I Googled 'intersectionality', but I don't feel wiser for my effort.)

I'm saying that no white knows what it's like to be black.
The Horny Goat
2024-09-15 07:38:31 UTC
Post by moviePig
(I Googled 'intersectionality', but I don't feel wiser for my effort.)
I'm saying that no white knows what it's like to be black.
So the reverse is true?

I mean I can't know what it feels like to be Polish even though I've
talked at length with my in-laws.

And despite the fact that my daughter is a dual Polish citizen (she
lives in England and finds her Polish passport is helpful when she's
travelling within the European Union post Brexit) she may have a
Polish passport but only speaks broken Polish and has never lived
there.
moviePig
2024-09-15 16:46:58 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by moviePig
(I Googled 'intersectionality', but I don't feel wiser for my effort.)
I'm saying that no white knows what it's like to be black.
So the reverse is true?
I mean I can't know what it feels like to be Polish even though I've
talked at length with my in-laws.
And despite the fact that my daughter is a dual Polish citizen (she
lives in England and finds her Polish passport is helpful when she's
travelling within the European Union post Brexit) she may have a
Polish passport but only speaks broken Polish and has never lived
there.
Yes, no one ever fully walks in another's shoes. But the big mismatch
here is that the White experience feels somewhere between "normal" and
"privileged", while the Black experience veers to the other direction.
The Horny Goat
2024-09-16 04:25:00 UTC
Post by moviePig
Yes, no one ever fully walks in another's shoes. But the big mismatch
here is that the White experience feels somewhere between "normal" and
"privileged", while the Black experience veers to the other direction.
I certainly don't consider myself privileged. I've worked hard first
for my education and second in my subsequent career. I've asked myself
numerous times whether I devoted myself too much to my career at the
cost of my family. For instance, my kids once asked me to teach them
chess. My son quickly lost interest - and I found out too late that my
eldest daughter very much DID want to learn.

Thomas Sowell has had some fairly forthright things to say about black
families and how black children from stable families have done far
better than those who didn't. And the same is very true of children
from other racial backgrounds.

If you haven't read Sowell, I recommend his books to you.
BTR1701
2024-09-15 17:10:19 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by moviePig
It's legitimate that whites are "told to be silent" in testifying to the
subjective experience of blacks. Objective solutions to it, not so much.
I don't mind wait to get my $ 0.02 worth but to be unable to respond
at all on the sole basis of color is wrong.
And I absolutely reject any form of intersectionality.
(I Googled 'intersectionality', but I don't feel wiser for my effort.)
I'm saying that no white knows what it's like to be black.
Of course they do. There are plenty of white people who live in places around
the world where they are the minority and treated accordingly. (And where they
don't even have a Constitution that protects them and a PC culture that
shields them.)
moviePig
2024-09-15 19:40:33 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by moviePig
It's legitimate that whites are "told to be silent" in testifying to the
subjective experience of blacks. Objective solutions to it, not so much.
I don't mind wait to get my $ 0.02 worth but to be unable to respond
at all on the sole basis of color is wrong.
And I absolutely reject any form of intersectionality.
(I Googled 'intersectionality', but I don't feel wiser for my effort.)
I'm saying that no white knows what it's like to be black.
Of course they do. There are plenty of white people who live in places around
the world where they are the minority and treated accordingly. (And where they
don't even have a Constitution that protects them and a PC culture that
shields them.)
You're right, I was thinking of our corner of the galaxy ...and, more
particularly, of our (almost) universal tendency to simply assume.
The Horny Goat
2024-09-16 04:26:11 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Of course they do. There are plenty of white people who live in places around
the world where they are the minority and treated accordingly. (And where they
don't even have a Constitution that protects them and a PC culture that
shields them.)
You're right, I was thinking of our corner of the galaxy ...and, more
particularly, of our (almost) universal tendency to simply assume.
I don't pretend I fully understand but learned a lot during my trips
to Hong Kong.
moviePig
2024-09-16 16:08:40 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
Of course they do. There are plenty of white people who live in places around
the world where they are the minority and treated accordingly. (And where they
don't even have a Constitution that protects them and a PC culture that
shields them.)
You're right, I was thinking of our corner of the galaxy ...and, more
particularly, of our (almost) universal tendency to simply assume.
I don't pretend I fully understand but learned a lot during my trips
to Hong Kong.
Ob TV, I watched the entirety of '3-BODY' (the Mainland Chinese
adaptation of the sci--fi book), and felt that, merely by osmosis, it
provided an unexpected sense of modern Chinese culture.
trotsky
2024-09-17 08:54:52 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by moviePig
It's legitimate that whites are "told to be silent" in testifying to the
subjective experience of blacks. Objective solutions to it, not so much.
I don't mind wait to get my $ 0.02 worth but to be unable to respond
at all on the sole basis of color is wrong.
And I absolutely reject any form of intersectionality.
(I Googled 'intersectionality', but I don't feel wiser for my effort.)
I'm saying that no white knows what it's like to be black.
Of course they do. There are plenty of white people who live in places around
the world where they are the minority and treated accordingly.
Could you be more vague please?

BTR1701
2024-09-11 00:41:50 UTC
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
You can name your fantasy football league "Black Lives Matter" but the
computer rejects "White Lives Matter" as a banned phrase.
https://ibb.co/tZGZvcK
'Black Lives Matter' is a statement against disregard of Blacks. 'White
Lives Matter' is a statement against 'Black Lives Matter'.
Only the person who says a thing can say with any accuracy what is meant by
that thing.

In other words, you have no idea what someone who says "all lives matter"
means when they say it.
trotsky
2024-09-11 08:37:21 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by moviePig
Post by BTR1701
You can name your fantasy football league "Black Lives Matter" but the
computer rejects "White Lives Matter" as a banned phrase.
https://ibb.co/tZGZvcK
'Black Lives Matter' is a statement against disregard of Blacks. 'White
Lives Matter' is a statement against 'Black Lives Matter'.
Only the person who says a thing can say with any accuracy what is meant by
that thing.
In other words, you have no idea what someone who says "all lives matter"
means when they say it.
All lives do matter, that's why I'm vegan. I know, you're too fucking
stupid to even be in the convo.
trotsky
2024-09-11 08:28:42 UTC
Post by BTR1701
You can name your fantasy football league "Black Lives Matter" but the
computer rejects "White Lives Matter" as a banned phrase.
https://ibb.co/tZGZvcK
OMG, are you getting fucked over by "the computer" again?