News - for BTR!: FBI "Sub" Shantel VanSanten Moves To FBI: MOST WANTED for Season 5
Ian J. Ball
2023-11-20 16:12:58 UTC
As per Deadline:

https://deadline.com/2023/11/shantel-vansanten-fbi-most-wanted-cast-season-5-1235627562/

I'm glad VanSanten is landing a permanent gig somewhere.
shawn
2023-11-20 19:10:18 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
https://deadline.com/2023/11/shantel-vansanten-fbi-most-wanted-cast-season-5-1235627562/
I'm glad VanSanten is landing a permanent gig somewhere.
Good for her. I had hoped that she would permanently replace Missy
Peregrym on FBI but that didn't happen. Mostly because they've made
Missy's character permanently angry while VanSenten's character was a
nice breath of light. In any case she will be a nice addition to the
FBI Most Wanted cast.

Has there been any explanation for why they wrote out Alexa Davalos
from the show? Last I heard she didn't know it was happening and given
they are moving VanSenten over it doesn't feel like a money saving
decision. So I'm still left confused as to why they made the change.
Ian J. Ball
2023-11-20 19:26:02 UTC
Post by shawn
Post by Ian J. Ball
https://deadline.com/2023/11/shantel-vansanten-fbi-most-wanted-cast-season-5-1235627562/
I'm glad VanSanten is landing a permanent gig somewhere.
Good for her. I had hoped that she would permanently replace Missy
Peregrym on FBI but that didn't happen. Mostly because they've made
Missy's character permanently angry while VanSenten's character was a
nice breath of light. In any case she will be a nice addition to the
FBI Most Wanted cast.
Has there been any explanation for why they wrote out Alexa Davalos
from the show? Last I heard she didn't know it was happening and given
they are moving VanSenten over it doesn't feel like a money saving
decision. So I'm still left confused as to why they made the change.
Nobody knows. But "Most Wanted" has been sh*tshow on the cast side since
Day One - it's been a revolving door. I assume it is a troubled show...
BTR1701
I'm just glad we won't have any more baby drama between her and Scola.
RichA
2023-11-20 22:01:22 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
https://deadline.com/2023/11/shantel-vansanten-fbi-most-wanted-cast-season-5-1235627562/
I'm glad VanSanten is landing a permanent gig somewhere.
FBI show has the MOST overbearing, overused music tracks than any show on TV. Practically ANY scene where people aren't indoors talking (and even then) the music, designed to make it more "exciting" instead of the stupid show it is.